Kong vs. Godzilla

>Kong vs. Godzilla
>Mothra teams up with Godzilla and King Kong in the final battle against Mechagodzilla
>Godzilla: "She with you?"
>Kong: "I thought she was with you."
>DUNENE DUNUNUN DUNUNUN DUNUN NUNUN DUNUNUN DUN DUN DUN DUNDUN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Wingard
youtu.be/O5bHrH2Yqas
youtube.com/watch?v=cy9NjWq51Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*coughs awkwardly*

How very Snyderian.

WE WUZ KONGS

Sounds like the Avengers.

>quip taken from a Snyder written film
>"Sounds like the Avengers"
*strokes chin*

>Mechagodzilla

No way, it's gonna be Mecha Ghidorah after he gets BTFO by Godzilla in King of the Monsters.

>M-mothra
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

OH

Heh

Why the fuck did you put this in spoiler tags? Neither of these films are out, there is no way you could possibly be spoiling anything.

Are the kikes in hollywood really out of ideas?

>I bet your parents told you you meant something, that you were special
>well my parents taught me a different lesson: dying on a lonely island for nothing at all
Oh wait I didn't expect to feel these feels.

I can't believe someone had actually already drawn this. Are there really so many BvS/Kong vs Godzilla comparisons being made already?

More proof that western Godzilla fans are autistic manchildren.

>WAAH WHY ARE PEOPLE HAVING FUN

>And now, you will swim to him, and you will battle him.. To the death... Green and Brown, Fight Night!, The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world... God vs. King. Sea vs. Land... Son of Dinosaurs vs. Ape of Skull Island!

>DUNENE DUNUNUN DUNUNUN DUNUN NUNUN DUNUNUN DUN DUN DUN DUNDUN
what was meant by this?

Skull Island was so good and so bad at the same time. I can't remember the last time a movie was like that

is ghidorah gonna be in king of the monsters? hes my favorite so i really hope youre not bsing

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg

Tell me, do you bleed?

Holy shit, so the armor in the first image was even based on an actual King Kong thing. That makes it even better.

>DUDE BATMAN V SUPERMAN LOLOLOL FINAL WARS IS SO CRAZY HAHA

Why is BvS so quotable?

That one is old.
People are waiting for this movie, user.

>implying anyone but me even knows what Final Wars is
Seriously though, that random American guy is awesome.

Just like how everyone was waiting for BvS. I'm glad that turned out so well and everyone was completely satisfied with BvS.

This isn't going to be directed by Zack Schnyder, so it'll be fine.

They're making fun of both you fucking autistic nip

It's gonna be Rodan, Mothra and Ghidorah. At the end of Kong: Skull Island, you see several different cave paintings of them. Pic related.

Let's all be honest. King Kong vs Godzilla would be absolutely amazing if Snyder directed it.

I doubt they'll blow their load and put all of those in one movie. But it means we can expect all of those to appear in the Godzilla Cinematic Universe.

If you ask me, Mothra needs her own empowering solo movie.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Wingard

I have more faith in this guy.

holy shit that's Don Frye. He fought in Pride (Japanese UFC with far fewer rules and the crazy cranked the fuck up) and slugged it out with a Jap until the guy looked like a goldfish in a blonde wig.

youtu.be/O5bHrH2Yqas

Interesting. Well, they certainly cast a badass as a badass.

youtube.com/watch?v=cy9NjWq51Uw

>"The new story follows the heroic efforts of the crypto-zoological agency Monarch as its members face off against a battery of god-sized monsters, including the mighty Godzilla, who collides with Mothra, Rodan, and his ultimate nemesis, the three-headed King Ghidorah. When these ancient super-species – thought to be mere myths – rise again, they all vie for supremacy, leaving humanity's very existence hanging in the balance."

Official press release from Legendary and Warner Bros. I'm willing to bet that Rodan gets bodied in the first act, and Mothra teams up with Godzilla to fight Ghidorah at the end.

>calls them autistic man children
>getting butt hurt about people mocking a SUPERHERO FILM

Get some self-awareness

I just hope they use the classic Godzilla theme. My one disappointment with Godzilla 2014 was that it was nowhere to be found.

Superhero films are much better than this trash. Civil War actually has a point to get across while Godzilla 2014 is just mindless violence in an attempt to sell more toys.

I hope my man Rodan doesn't job super fucking hard.

>Civil War actually has a point to get across
reaction image.jpg

What a ridiculous claim. Godzilla films have always had an environmentalist message and 2014 was no different.
>"The arrogance of men is thinking nature is in our control and not the other way around."

That's just added in for it to seem smarter than it really is, it's just a franchise to sell toys, Marvel movies actually have meaning.

There's a soft piano version of the theme playing near the end. When he's about to go into the water, IIRC. But yeah, they really need to bring back the Godzilla march music.

He has been for years, unfortunately. With the much more popular Mothra around, he's been rendered redundant. Like said, he'll be lucky to get more than one or two scenes.

Being a rodanfag is suffering.

>Marvel movies actually have meaning.
Please stop that.

Godzilla vs. Kong is just like Batman vs. Superman. There is no way Batman or Kong could plausibly win a straight up fight against Godzilla or Superman, who are literally gods. Now, Batman is smart enough to come up with a strategy to beat Superman, the question is whether Kong is a similarly crafty individual.

Godzilla 2014: DUDE THE ENVIRONMENT LMAO HAHA BUY BANDAIS

G14 had a shitty "message." It's all hamfisted just like in the Heisei popcorn flicks.

Lizards hate feces. Kong will simply coat himself in shit and go in for the hug.

>people think G14 is good

It's your basic post Showa Godzilla flick. Cardboard characters, thematically empty, extremely safe, overly long bullshit with missed potential.

I just hope Kaijus fighting each other IN FUCKING DAYLIGHT

>that recorder icon

Do torrents still use the 2008 HDTV airings of the films?

Hamfisted it may be, but that doesn't mean it isn't there.

Pacific Rim had this problem too. Apparently people are so dedicated to making their fights look "cool" by setting them at night that they forget to make them VISIBLE.

but you can see every move that the jaegers and kaiju make.
go fuck yourself.
people are just bitching to bitch.
you would complain it looked like fake shit if it was in the daylight and you're complaining now.

No, don't get me wrong, I like Marvel films and stuff so I don't have a problem with things looking fake. But some of Pacific Rim's fights were way too fucking dark visually. So I hope it's better in the sequel.

What the fuck is this thing.

>Blair Witch
>Death Note
Look, I like Adam Wingard but his recent output isn't too hot.

Really? Sup Forums seems to be praising Death Note pretty highly. I haven't seen it though.

I can't say I hated it but it would have worked better as a miniseries. Felt really rushed. Honestly, that is the film's biggest flaw. Also Sup Forums isn't always the best place to look for recommendations.

Why do they have the same face?

Some heroes are real.

I kek'd

>Japanese UFC with far fewer rules and the crazy cranked the fuck up

I cringed pretty fucking hard at this.

>Japanese UFC

This in particular. Also it didn't have "far fewer rules" just very different rules.

>it's just a franchise to sell toys, Marvel movies actually have meaning

Come on man, he's trolling obviously. He even left the hook clearly visible with the bait barely attached.

>it's just a franchise to sell toys, Marvel movies

I don't know about the UFC but I have heard that Japanese wrestling is pretty fucking wild compared to American wrestling.

That's why I politely asked him to stop.

They're shot at night to make the CG look better, dumb dumbs

Translation: They're shot at night because they aren't confident enough in the quality of their CGI to show what it looks like in the day.

a higher mystery

Change your rage to a smarter greater cause.

The only good part of the movie were the MUTO

Characters sucked donkey dick.

Well, I just watched this today because someone on Sup Forums recommended it and it was a good experience so I think I've done pretty well by them. One thing I like about Sup Forums is that unlike most other places they frequently disregard critical reception (except for Marvel vs. DC wars, which feels like an entirely different group of people) which is good because I tend to enjoy stuff that the idiot critics hated for very nonsensical reasons. It often feels like critics review based on what will allow them to fill their review with the best one liners. Which to me are consistently cringeworthy. And I hate using that word. It kind of blows my mind that someone who abused the thesaurus as much as Ebert would throw in high-school level words like cringeworthy. Anyway, I'll grant that you have to be careful because most of the people who act snobbish on Sup Forums haven't actually seen a whole lot of film. But if you can find someone here who is capable of explaining their opinion they tend to be pretty trustworthy for recommendations.

Godzilla 14 is the ultimate pleb filter because when you see someone complain about "muh characters" you know they're a normie who is only capable of understanding very straightforward films and can't comprehend the idea that a film can be event-driven rather than character-driven. This isn't even the first time a film has done this. I shudder to think how you'd react to a piece of auteur cinema.