The Orville

tfw your terrible show gets terrible reviews because it's so fucking terrible

Is this the STD thread?

I haven't seen it and , Allah willing, I will never have to, but what the fuck were they thinking when they greenlit this piece of shit? I cringe every time I see a commercial for this. No way does this make it an entire season. Embarrassing!

I...i kinda like it ?

Will this get cancelled after one season like pic related?

I didn't think it was that bad, hardly the worst thing on tv.
Seth is definitely fucking the klingon girl from the last episode though.

anyone got a linky dink to the latest episode?

I think it's okay. I watched only the first episode tho. It has potential but like more of MacFarlanes humor, its hit or miss. Some jokes made me chuckle, and others made me wince. The acting at some points is really bad. Gonna watch a few more episodes.

fpbp

I can't think of many shows more undeserving of a first season cancel than Almost Human

I love this show, I don't give a fuck what people say. I'm going to continue to watch it. I find the characters interesting and fun.

This show is comfy

It's still rough, and it's not good scifi, but as a fan of 90s Trek, it's incredibly comfy, because it nails everything about it down to the small details

Honestly it's a good middlebrow show.

>I don't give a fuck what people say.
only literal teenagers care what a stranger on Sup Forums thinks

>This show is comfy
Yeah that's all I really ask of it. Wholesome and comfy, because there isn't much of that on TV right now.

The Event comes to mind

It's already the third best Trek show.

such a good show

This was good. Didn't even bother me that the eps were out of order. White guy is one note but he does it reasonably well as is decent enough at serious guy comedy, black guy was great as the robot.

Somehow this shitty trek copy gets greenlit and this gets canceled. SAD!

You know this show might've been good if it wasn't trying to be funny. A semi-serious, but still very light-hearted Star Trek-esque show without the horrible, horrible Seth McFarland humor could have been really good.

Would have compared well to the upcoming painfully grimdark ST:D.

A lot of the jokes are stinkers, but the humor is better integrated in ep2. It's just kind of generally irreverent, without the extended Family Guy side trips. It's true that the humor and general casual tone (weed brownies) are very un-Trek

T. Didn't watch
Bad!

episode 2 seems like ut would have been better suited as episode 5

comfiest show currently on Sup Forums desu senpai. I wish I could binge 8 or 9 episodes at a time

Stop watching till seasons end and you can