Ha. Hahaha

Ha. Hahaha.

That's a surprisingly accurate description of Sup Forums. I'm impressed.

Trolling in an ocean of trolls.

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your trolling, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell they have some thought behind them... lots of quotable material... But trolling isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Troll?

#notallchanners
#I'llshitpostwithyou

>few normal people are actually on it to be trolled

That's okay. We happily troll each other...

>few normal people

That's right, better keep it that way Chapo.

>Implying I'm not here for the deep well thought out dialogue posted on this Vietnamese wood carving forum

I wouldn't even know how to troll if I tried, but I can insult people on social media with my genuine opinions.

trolling trolls actually takes skill. anyone can troll normies

this needs to be made into a banner

>Most trolly

didn't 8cuck ban the pedos and cp?

there is a new site up that they are using now that looks exactly like 8cuck.

Nothing about this is untrue.

>stein

ur mom

This is from a time magazine article. I saw this at a store and nearly lost my shit when I read about Sup Forums.

It's all the damn Aussies man

The rest of us dindu nuffin

Pol has the same attitude.

>he disagrees with me
>must be a shill

What's the rest of the page look like? There's nothing quite like watching/reading the normie news networks try and explain the internet.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about My Mom, you little bitch? I’ll have you know My Mom graduated top of her class in the Navy Seals, and she's been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and she has over 300 confirmed kills. My Mom is trained in gorilla warfare and is the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to My Mom but just another target. My Mom will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak My Mom is contacting her secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. My Mom can be anywhere, anytime, and My Mom can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only is she extensively trained in unarmed combat, but My Mom has access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and My Mom will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. My Mom will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

trolls trolling trolls

I think I vomited a Lil bit readin this

"My laughter has reached uncontainable levels and my sides are now hurdling through the atmosphere at light speed!"

This actually made me do a top kek

Heh, not bad
>*teleports behind writer*
>unsheathes katana

I used to think this was paranoia. But now that we have documentary evidence of CTR Leafs replying ad nauseum to their own threads in an effort to manufacture sentiment, if you disagree with me you probably ARE a shill.

trolling is a art

Yes sir thats a genuine Time magazine you got there
Yep they have a guy named Joel Stein write a majority of their articles.
You guessed it he sucked Bill's dick during his presidency
Yup hes written articles that slander trump and on why the elderly shouldn't vote.

Nothing easier than trolling retards and autists

kek

Don't you mean trolling is AN art?

They don't realize that we're not trolling

I am lost

dear god

the term 'troll' is so fucking dumb.

It feels outdated and weird to hear like when someone says 'noob'

fucking normies

Please post this in full

Depends on the subject.

tf is this from

Well "troll" does date back to the early '90s.

Oh Christ

I don't know how to feel about this

Is eightchan still around? I haven't been there since they axed best boards.

Top Keks indeed magazine man

>Some jew made mad money off this book

name the book

name it you massive faggot

That's all I have.

Haven't been to 8-chan in years. Is it still dead?

infichan is still there

I read that in a TIME magazine while visiting my senile grandparents.

This is a textbook ?

Wew

no, honestly pol there is far better, recognizes the jew and doesn't tolerate zionists, less shills, etc. The problem with this place was the donald subreddit leaked in here, fucked us over.

Ever since Jim assumed direct control he's basically killed off another third of the sites users.
I'm not even joking the sites traffic has fucking plunged since June and I don't see it ever recovering, hence why I even came back here [spoiler]however I still use their Sup Forums because Sup Forums here is absolute shit[/spoiler].

alright, I'm going to try this out.

Sauce?

Why do Normans feel the need to categorize everything?

>college kids pay tens of thousands of dollars to get old memes
>meanwhile we get memes hot off the presses for free

8pol is pretty damn populated

Be careful summoning such ancient evil - earlier today Canada accidentally summoned Lesotho and suffered heavy bant-damage.

I thought it dated back to the middle ages.

Triggered

T O P K E K S

Fucking normies I swear to G*d. They're like a scourge; a cancer.

get out!

I JUAN TO BELIEVE.

really not helping my indigestion

The one on the left is for the mentally disturbed. I don't know why anyone would go on there. Sup Forums is just uncensored political discussion.

This is silly, I said it once and I'll say it again, college is adult daycare.

kike detected

hAhahahahh trolled kiddo you must feel like an stupid moron

he's no Johnny Kahuna

>>>/reddit/

>Sup Forums here is absolute shit

This. To many gays on there looking for a moment to announce that they are a homo, instead of discussing games! Not to mention the /r9k/ autism, which is enough to pic related

At least.

I always troll my friends when we are at school XD

if it was narrower Hiroshimi could use it as a banner

People like you belong on /grammatically incorrect/ or /gram/.

this

troll is outdated and now a normie word

Post whole book

Back to >>>/west seaxe/

Better not come close to me.

Dubs compel him.

can confirm, hi
at least I migrated here legally and assimilated. Quit using reddit too, those fag mods at t_d made us think we were fighting for reddit or some shit idk

LULZ A CORRUPTION OF LOLS

> a person was paid to do this
> someone paid that person to do this
> a publisher was paid to print this

> people have paid money for this information

Watch out, your van might get blown up by nefarious hackers known as Sup Forums.

>few normal people are on it

Oh, good.

And when Trump wins the election I expect this kind of shit to be purged.
You know where Sup Forums belongs. ON THE FUCKING INTERNET AN NOT IN A TEXTBOOK.

FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET OUT

thanks for contributing to the cancer

>God made the universe in which this exists
>Jesus sacrificed himself for this
>Neanderthals created writing for this

I laugh at how most Normans are afraid of this place.

>Neanderthals

Did they? Would cave painting really be on par with writing?

Why the fuck are you calling them Normans?

That's one. If I leave it out I may get another.

The jig is up

Funny twist on normie in my humble opinion.

DId that gator just bite that other gator's foot off?

Are you contesting my double digit dubs?
>Also not questioning the Jesus and God part lmao

Pics or it didn't happen

>Hiroshimi

is that asian moot?

As a Catholic I would not since it's my belief.