M-M-MORTY *BELCH* IVE TURN-TURNED MYSELF INTO A LOVEVE CRAFTIAN HORROR MORTY

M-M-MORTY *BELCH* IVE TURN-TURNED MYSELF INTO A LOVEVE CRAFTIAN HORROR MORTY.
LOOK AT ME MORTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byEFJDAQzS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reddit's obsession with lovecraft and cthulhu is the cringiest shit

Fucking got me

I wish to die now pls

This post is very lovecraftian

This Lovecraft thing is a marketing hype, screencap this post.

Don't fucking ruin the chances of Lovecraft adaptations before I can make my one you Hollywood fucks.

Uh oh.

what a very lovecraftian attitude to have.

You aren't even trying that hard. The last rick spammer with the "I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN X MORTY!" had several threads worth of autistic content to dump. All you've got is an OP?

have you guys ever tried to read hp lovecraft? shits as dry as a rock

I'd call it Kafkaesque

i've only read comic book adaptations of his stuff because i'm an illiterate retard.

H̶͇͓̖͔̤̦̪͚̝̙͘͜͞E̵͉̣̫͇̦̹̫̯̫̠̳̯̘͙̤̳͔͘͠͡ ̖͓̩̪̱̙̺̥̖̬͉͜͝C̴̯͎̱̞̯̪͚̱͓͇̯̟̖͍͎̝̙͓͠͠O̵̧̙̘͙͔̫̞͇͚͢͢M̧̼̝̣̖̹̟͖͖̖̹̣̘̳̬͇͢͜ͅE͈͓̣͈͜͡Ş̵̸̜̱͇͙̖͞͞

Don't forget the obligatory live-action tentacle rape scene.

You haven't missed much mate. His books are meant for retards

What's that from?

You shut your whore mouth.

ur a retard. don't ever reply to my thread again.

this is my thread m8

it's art by Andrew Ritchie from Cthulhu Tales

No it isn't. Now it's the Nobody Would Remember Galaxy Of Terror Without The Worm Rape Scene, So Your Lovecraft Adaptation Needs To Favor Some Monstrous Sexytime To Assure Its Box Office Success, Plus The $100 Million From The DVD Sales To Nerds Who Want The Shocking Extra 20 Seconds Of Sexytime Footage They Had To Cut From The Theatrical Release thread. So fuck your shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=byEFJDAQzS4

Thank you.

>boner.mp4

Cartoon idea with the guy and the monster and no love redeems bullshit etc. you get the point $40,000.

I go on Reddit every day for the last 7 years and have never seen anything like that except maybe a few posts from "/r/whoadude" or similar subreddits.

>I go on Reddit every day for the last 7 years

put me in the screen cap