Arrow

So him being Prometheus is as much of a foregone conclusion as Julian being Doctor Alchemy, right?

Obviously.

Was the guy that gave Oli the tip, the same cop that's dating Felicity. Or was that a different vaguely handsome bearded cop?

Dunno, my money was on Dolph Lundgren being Prometheus.

Cop dude could be "Vigilante"

The D.A. is Vigilante.

Surprisingly helpful DA, no problem with "enhanced interrogation", him turning out to be evil would damage Oli's plans as mayor. This sounds pretty believable.

what if vigilante is prometheus

Not to mention Adrian Chase is Vigilante in the comics.

>he's never heard of the Adrian Chase Vigilante series
How?

Tommy is Prometheus, he either didn't die or flashpoint did some shit

Cop guy in OP's pick is Prometheus and Dolph's kid who came to America for revenge on Ollie for killing his dad is my guess

Colin Donnell is unavailable.

Been saying that all season.

This is only acceptable if there's a scene where they unmask one of them and find he's got the other mask on underneath.

because the CW shows have NEVER changed or swapped characters or identities before for the sake of unexpected twists, right?

He'll either be evil or be a bro all along and die to make Felicity cry.

Don't make a fool of yourself, user. Prometheus could go either way, but Chase is Vigilante.

I think I must have missed his name, I only started watching Arrow again yesterday when I marathoned all this season, so I was actually surprised by the twist.

He's appearing in the Invasion episode

Why can't a show ever have a masked villain that turns out to be a stranger? like do tv writers really think people are stupid? (you don't need to answer that)

The real question: Is Prometheus fucking Artemis Deathstroke/Terra style? Is he cucking Wilddog?

>How?
Because I don't read comics. I just shitpost about them.

This is such a boring screencap, dude.

lol at all these people who think Adrian Chase isn't Vigilante

Yeah.