It's time to reform the American prison system

It's time to reform the American prison system

Norway's recidivism rate is exceptionally low because they focus on rehabilitation

Man, I should move to Norway and become a prisoner there.

Free rent, water and electric, I get to cook, climb on walls, read books, watch TV, play cards, sit in cafeterias, play in a band, jog, play volleyball, rest in an Ikea living room and.... Do the fucking dishes?!

FUCK THAT! NORWAY YOUR PRISON SUCKS! WORSE THAN AMERICA'S!

That only works when you don't have a country full of Niggers.

That looks like a lot of fun.
Where do I sign up?

>do the dishes
That's just the drawer with all the utensils retard. There's more forks there than all of England

Looks better than working a 9 to 5 job to be honest.

What is missing from this picture?

Here's an idea. Absurdly large sentences for trivial crimes
>Steal a pack of gum. Death by firing squad
>Driving under the influence. Leg amputation
>Trepassing in private property. Death by lethal injection
>Didn't pay taxes. Death by gerbil up the ass
>Underage drinking. Forced sterilisation
>Littering. Death by iron maiden
>Violently murder a transvestite with a dull pocket knife, saw up the body and mail it to next of kin. 4 years.

Norway, or scandinavia in general, will move further towards american prison standards the more sandniggers/niggers we get.
The welfare models we have only work with a homogeneous population.

I think it's more likely because Norwegians are civilized people to begin with. I've never heard or Norwegians dismembering rivals gang members and leaving their bodies in the snow over drug fueds. I've also never heard of Norwegians being involved in drive by shootings.

yeah, that's a good idea! destroy a potentially productive member of society whose death will effect not only his extended family and friends but also lower the GDP!

>Underage drinking. Forced sterilisation
fucking hell, what is wrong with you?

So... A free apartment and food?

bingo.

>I didn't have a fun childhood or life, and never will get to experience one, so no one else should be allowed one either

>lower the GDP!
Oy vey

Way to show your hand shekelberg.

Guess we should have totally open borders too because GDP is more important than social order.

wtf I'm moving to Norway and breaking the law now

N O R W A Y
O
N
I
G
S

People would just end up murdering each other or go full suicide by cop because there is no incentive to go through the legal system when the punishment is so high

If prison was like that here I would just be a criminal.

>because they focus on rehabilitation
And because they are white, or at lease use to be.

Those specific images are from an experimental Norwegian prison which is meant to test how much recidivism rates are effected by extreme investment in rehabilitation during the prison sentence.

Normal prisons are slightly less comfy. Though still way comfier than living in most of the world.

sad but true

hopefully you all learn from our mistakes and fight against it

its far too late for us, but you Nordic countries can still save themselves

They need some diversity in that prison

When private interests don't make money off jailing people folks tend to try shit to keep them from reoffending because that shit is expensive.

All the real fucked up criminals should be in a mental institution.

Draco plz

Fuck that, I am not paying for niggers to get playstations in jail.

What are the crimes there is my question and why is it so nice

Is it just because the prisoners are so nice they make the prisons that nice ?

There has to be at least one actual hardcore prison for murderers and cereal killers

I remember varg said he was transferred to several prisons, so I don't think you're guaranteed to stay in one prison your entire sentence.

>for-profit prisons have nothing to do with it

We can do this when people stop denying the racial differences in behavior. Because this sort of prison system will never work for modern Aztecs cutting each other's heads off for some cocoa leaf, and it will never work for Jamarcus and friends. The sooner you realize this, the sooner we can address the root problem of our society.

Sounds like a 7th grade straight edge kids wet dream.

Go home Quentin

We need to reform the hood before we reform the prison system.

I think that picture is to show they're trusted with metal cutlery

>Here's an idea. Absurdly large sentences for trivial crimes
>>Steal a pack of gum. Death by firing squad
>>Driving under the influence. Leg amputation
>>Trepassing in private property. Death by lethal injection
>>Didn't pay taxes. Death by gerbil up the ass
>>Underage drinking. Forced sterilisation
>>Littering. Death by iron maiden
>>Violently murder a transvestite with a dull pocket knife, saw up the body and mail it to next of kin. 4 years.