What the fuck is with people and this movie? I genuinely don't get it...

What the fuck is with people and this movie? I genuinely don't get it. It's just a mediocre CG movie with a voice actor who has no business doing this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6iN6VTL7v8
youtube.com/watch?v=jVV34E061A4
youtube.com/watch?v=o1s71x--geI
youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's such a preposterously mediocre entity that its ironic meme resurgence was inevitable, in all honesty.

It is an awful movie that somewhat became a meme. May as well be asking is why people love any meme. People are stupid and willing to pretend they honestly find stupid bullshit funny just to fit in while failing to notice that the original people only did such ironically.

The joke is it's very mediocre.

This plus "BEEEEEES!" being a meme in general

youtube.com/watch?v=E6iN6VTL7v8

What is the DEAL with bees?

Its hip to fuck them apparently, you weak 90s man

It's such a mediocre yet simultaneously bizarre and ridiculous movie (a human woman leaves her husband for a fucking bee, bees try to sue humanity, etc.) that becoming a meme was almost inevitable.

The movie is ridiculous. It involves a romance between a bee and a human woman, who leaves her boyfriend for him. The bee sues the human race for stealing their honey. When flowers start dying because the bees stopped working after winning the lawsuit, the moral is to follow natural instinct and not be a free, individual thinker.

Also, the ending involves dead flowers being brought back to life by pollination, which is kind of like bringing a corpse back to life by fucking it.

Seriously, when it came out I completely ignored it because it was so bland on the outside, but now that it's got some prominence I looked at the actual plot. What the fucking hell?

It's one of those movies that it's soo bad that it's good.

Those last 10 seconds were incredible.

It's because younger anons are coming of age and making the new hip memes. So things that were around for their childhood are coming back in whacky ways.

>which is kind of like bringing a corpse back to life by fucking it.
That's kind of hot.

>May as well be asking is why people love any meme.
>implying Bane isn't objectively GOAT

I think I know.
youtube.com/watch?v=jVV34E061A4

10 seconds in and it's already annoying. It's not bees that shouldn't be able to fly. It's bumblebees. And they figured out: it's an updraft created by the motion and shape of the wings that provides additional pull.

What the fuck is with people and this scene? I genuinely don't get it. It's just a mediocre scene with an actor who has no business doing this shit.

It's a supposedly tense scene with the most awkward delivery imaginable. I know you're trying to make a point, but the airplane scene is a legitimate goldmine.

It's fucking godawful, but so is Seinfeld. Jerry is an uncreative hack. He could've made the bee movie about anything, but he went full fucking jew with it. Not even meant to be ironic or anything.
>gutless bee lives with parents, whines
>graduates school, whines
>guaranteed a job, whines
>goes out on patrol for good job, whines
>blah, blah, blah, ruins others relationship
>persecution complex
>sues humanity for jewi- I mean bee "slavery"
>??????
>profit

It's not just A bee movie, OP.

It's Bee Movie

The quintisential movie for all Bee related stories.

This did for bees what Antz did for Ants.

Antz was horrible too, why isn't that a meme

Bee Movie memes predate Nutshack memes by a country mile. The earliest I remember is that one Undertale video where they use the Bee Movie script as a punchline, but there's probably earlier stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=o1s71x--geI

Antz isn't as fucking bizarre as Bee Movie.

Because BEEEEES were already a meme, whereas ants are not; and because Antz isn't nearly as fucking bizarre, plot-wise.

Because it came out around the same time as A Bugs Life and of the two films about insects Bugs Life was more memorable

It's so meme that there are actually stupid people who think that Maya the Bee is a knock off of it.

running the risk of being assaulted with "doug walker go to sleep", i thought bee movie wasnt that bad

youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao

wow im amazed that people this young can browse the internet

It might be mediocre but it's pretty original.

I didn't expect the movie to go in the direction it did.

Honestly, same. It's nothing special, but it's a nice film to pass the time with.

Honestly, I'd rather have Bee Movie memes than Nutshack memes.

I watched this on the plane to Japan, I hadn't slept in 2 days and was freaking out both because the stewardess was super hot and because I was landing in 3 hours and knew no Japanese.

But as a result, I got it. This film was crazy good, but I was too stressed and tired to be able to explain why

>those last three seconds of silence
holy shit

>Which is kind of like bringing a corpse back to life by fucking it.

So the movie promotes both Formicophilia AND Necrophilia. Makes me wonder if theres any people out there who have fetishes about fucking the corpses of squashed insects.

>Googling formicophilia
>Found wikipedia article:
>"He had begun masturbating while the ants crawled on his legs. At age 28, he was masturbating several times a week while cockroaches crawled on his thighs and testicles, and snails crawled over his nipples and penis. Sometimes he would hold a frog against his penis and enjoy the vibrations as it tried to escape. The patient was disgusted by his habit, but derived no pleasure from normal sexual activities."

What the fuck.

>dat ending

Well that was sudden