What the fuck do we about the Nu-Male problem?

What the fuck do we about the Nu-Male problem?

I don't think there is a nu-male problem. More women for us regular males.

Post a picture of yourself first. I'm willing to bet that you are probably a nu-male. no offense to you. It's just a trend I notice.

>I don't think there is a nu-male problem.
There isn't. Those faggots won't be breeding, so, problem solved.

He looks like a kike. Time for the gas.

That what I once thought. Its simply not the case though. Women are getting accustomed to nu-males, and are growing bolder and less lady like by the day. Nu-males are completely rewiring females brains.

Meh, we probably got another civil war right around the corner, that should take care of it pretty well.

That looks like a slightly less short, sargon of mossad.

I'm sorry but you're wrong. A few decades of dumb faggots cant rewire millions of years of evolution.

Nothing. You haven't lived until you've been the only man over 200 pound but under 15% body fat at a party full of girls in their 20s.

Conscription.

This.

I now unironically understand why cuckholds and open marriages are a thing. Thanks Obama and nu males

I hope youre right.

Pure coincidence !

if you seriously think that, you're no better than the cross eyed overweight fairy in your pic.

that attitude is the best way to make sure you've lost the battle before it even begins

Just let it happen. It's good for ((us)).

Maybe 20 years ago. Our military is a fucking PC shitshow. Hopefully you guys haven't fagged it up as bad...

Water filters to filter out the estrogen

these

If you're worried about getting cucked by nu-males I have some bad news

back, get back I say

It just occured to me that the camping water filter my mom got for me for xmas is this brand. I knew she was pretty right wing but i didnt think she was into Alex Jones

The xenoestrogen theory never held much weight for me. Once you've actually started fucking with your hormones on purpose you realize how well the body regulates things and what the effects of different things are. Aside from the morbidly obese and folks clearly on antipsychotics, I'm not seeing guys with gyno walking around regularly.

A major war.

Hard times breed hard people, who create soft times who breed soft people, who create hard times, etc.

Male teachers.

No but it's not even debatable that birth control pills single handedly fuck shit up in the water shed more than "global warming"

more irl waifus for me

Im not worried about getting cucked. I am the one who cucks.

I just dont want these faggots making it harder to score

how are birth control hormones persistent in the water table?

we all piss out hormones you know

A new generation of beta males have been raised since birth believing in expressing false "individuality" implanted in them since birth. Most are hopeless unless they redpill themselves (most of which will call you racist and women hating unless you pass it off as non redpill advice). Look at him, he's a fat fuck who dresses like shit, he won't pass off any offspring unless he finds someone willing to settle and will most likely cheat on him.

I aint no pussy books the only alternative

There was a college town where all the males became fags and grew tits because of it

link

Thats not debatable, but thats also mostly a problem for fish that live their entire lives in synthetic hormones.

The bigger issue for men is that obesity leads in an increase in aromatase, which in turn leads to an increase in estrogen. Even if you're not consuming xenoestrogens, just being fat and eating a high carbohydrate diet means your body is going to convert more testosterone into estrogen.

What's in his necklace vial, Sup Forums?

how many people do you see like this IRL?

I can only recall a few

I like him. I think he's got Chatzpuh.

a stained tampax pad. His wife makes him carry it whenever shes on her period to make him understand his male privelage

His wife's boyfriends' semen.

i dont care, more pussy for me.

numale world order soon

Give them the Old Yeller treatment.

That they serve no purpose.

Beat them.