Fat character wiggles his fingers and says "don't mind if I do" when he sees a donut

>fat character wiggles his fingers and says "don't mind if I do" when he sees a donut

name 465 flicks 65 movies and 12 films where this happens

>fat character goes "mmhm!" when he sees a donut

why do fatasses ALWAYS lick their fingers while/after they eat?

>wasting delicious food juice by wiping/washing your hands before sucking them off your fingers first

a plebeian foodster, truly

>fat character sweats while standing still

>fat character loses his breath from walking

>fat enemy
>butt slam attack

Makes me wish they'd take all the electric carts out of walmart and everywhere else, just so the fatties can get a tiny amount of exercise.
I know they're for disabled people, but 99% of the time its a fatass who can hardly hold the shape of a human being with thier thighs hanging off the sides

>fat character bends over to pick something up
>his pants rip

>average guy realizes he got fat

is there a worse epiphany?

>trying this hard to fit in

>fat character bends over to pick a burger
>his pants rip
>fart noice
>you can see his underwear has the american flag

>tfw want to be rockstar tier skinny but I like food too much
What should I do bros? Other than drugs

This is why I weigh myself twice every day. I'm OBSESSED

Realizing you're becoming bald.

What if you realized your scale was off?

There's always bulimia as an option.

Doesn't matter. I'm always losing or gaining 2 pounds and staying on the same weight. And I have a mirror

how kafkaesque of you

are you a neet? getting a job can help

if your genetics aren't shit and you work out a lot you can still get away with eating pretty shitty

but if you don't change your diet for the better for a while first, then you probably won't notice results quickly enough to keep motivated

just eat super healthy for a couple months knowing that once you see enough of an improvement you can slowly make a shift back to your old lifestyle

FUUUCK YOUUUU

>that kino scene in transformers where the fat black guy eats all the donuts to prove hes not guilty
why does the first transformers get such a bad wrap? it only went downhill with the sequels

Yeah the first one is one of the better action films of that decade. Sucks that it gets lumped in with all the terrible sequels.

>watch Japanese film
>none of them are fat
>men arent even muscular/fit
How do they do it?

>girl is fat af in high school
>5 years after graduating she's a 10/10

Im 27 years old, 5'11 215 lbs. Ive been getting shortness of breath sometimes when Im sitting, Even with minimal exertion Im completely out of breath within seconds.

Am i dying?

Fatties are NEETS there

>fat character is an educated individual with a high IQ