Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?
youtube.com/watch?v=fP3IxeywIn4

You

Epic!

So she killed a nigger? Who cares.

I used to live near Fallbrook. It's probably the shittiest city I've ever seen. Not in the sense that it is trashy, it's just completely boring and full of garbage people.

>says epic
You know how I know your gay?

Because I sucked you dry last night yet it felt so good you were still begging for more?

The woman did nothing wrong.

>fedora pedo episode still not released

>She'd smoke on the porch
>He'd come out with a hose and say "oh where I see smoke, I see fire" and hose her down

Based spic

Called her outfit, ghetto grandma.

What a piece of white trash. Even after your mulatto looking son in law brings your ratty white trash cheap cigarette smoking ass in to his palace you fill him full of led? Sad.

fucking white people LOL!

>scary music and drum breaks edited together with """scary""" footage of a guy shooting a hose as if to imply what he did was somehow evil or tortious

Fucking hell

It's a Hawaiian.

?

>watch this
>now on a female killer binge

thanks a lot faggot

>your mom will never turn psycho and smother you under her butt

love smoking but smoking around kids is fucked up

spic was in the right

The guy sounds like a dick tbf

QUICK RUN DOWN
>spic calls grandma ghetto for wearing jersey
>she gets her revolver from car shoots him 5 times in the back
>goes back into car and reloads
>he is crawling away
>comes back and shoots him 5 more times
>he crawls to kitchen while she goes to reload again

SAVAGE

Legally she was, as she was found guilty.

yeah a lot of southern california is like this. where I live is exactly like that.

So a pinapple nigger. Same shit different shade

my mom actually was psycho and tried to kill me when i was 16 it's not fun

I sat through that whole video because I'm drunk and all I could wonder is just how dumb and trashy you'd have to be to unironically enjoy shows like this. Everybody they interviewed sounded borderline retarded. The grandmother resorted to murder because some ex-military faggot who took himself far too seriously squirted her with a hose.

Speak of it

She reminds me of a similarly narcissistic, ugly old woman I once knew. I'm not even American but the same archetypes populate the world over.

eddie murphy should play her in the biopic

>I sat through that whole video because I'm drunk and all I could wonder is just how dumb and trashy you'd have to be to unironically enjoy shows like this.
'Murrican television. Just watch an episode of UK Kitchen Nightmare and then of the US version.
It's insane how people can watch this.

The grandma didn't do it, the drug addict son did. She covered for him taking full blame.

>could be an old female with a raspy smoke voice

smokers are a cancer on society

>all of these buttmad smokers

spic was in the right, RIP in peace

fucking mother in laws, both of my exs had the worst mothers, god they were so fucking frustrating.

old women are the most degenerate people i've seen.

when they go past 40, their mind turns to rot. don't ask me how, science or some shit.

Not a fucking Hawaiian. It was a philipino, I fucking hate those illegal immigrant island nigger thots..

t.livesinhawaii

This

this. i don't have anything against smokers but if you do it, don't do it around other people.

> the face of a killer in 2017

what went wrong?

>american tv
usa was a mistake

>Murder is justified if the victim's a minority

Sup Forums logic.

She killed her son-in-law because of a smoking incident....