Trump?

Uh Sup Forums what the fuck is this?

He also mentioned something about the wall being electronic recently

False promises to trick voters who would hate him otherwise.
Think "you can keep your doctor"

Politics is stupid...

the media are scum

Its inevitable that some get legal status. After a process and a fine. There are just too many.

Starting strong with the wall however is the first move. The wall has to go up and all new immigration has to stop.

Then you start booting anyone doing serious crime. Drugs violence whatever.

After that you start negotiating. Inevitably people with a job and career can get legal status through a process. I know people who have been here near Chicago working hard for decades. I am in recycling of demolition material and we have alot of mechanics and such who need a path.

You start strong then you need to be willing to make a deal.

nah, 90% will be deported

working illegally as a carpenter isnt a career

Trump never rules anything out tho. Thats kinda his thing. Like when the media reported that "I would be the last person to use nukes, but I would never rule it out" meant TRUMP IS RECKLESS WITH NUKES.

And in all honesty this is why we need trump he will be willing to deal. Its fine if you get the bulk of what you want. Ultimately we need to make it illegal for a business to employ illegals. We need a database with socials and pictures companies report to when hiring new employees. If they dont match up and the company hires them anyways they get fined. Put the tools in their hands and the onus on them to check the status.

Give a path to those who benefit this country who have been here and have a job. People to vouch for them.

Hillary cant make a deal shes stuck with the democrat bullshit.

Depends on what you mean as carpenter. Some of our mechanics do bullshit and could be replaced with a week training then we have some that have decades of experience and they drive from 2 hours away every morning to work.

He's been saying

1. Build wall
2. Deport the criminals, drug dealers, gang members, etc.
3. Take a step back and see how the country is doing and figure out how to humanely deal with the remaining

He's also clearly said no amnesty, no path to legalization, unless they leave the country and come back. I think he's going to let them go to a Mexican embassy on U.S. soil and let some become citizens.

>CNN

It's not all bad, that's why Trump still watches it

Its pretty bad. I used to defend it. I think they are sick of having lower ratings then the channels who dip into the fray. This election season has been a low point.

>believing anything on CNN

Dude, please fucking kill yourself you are too soft in the head to be allowed to live.

That's Anderson Cooper.

>CNN

Got a legit source? CNN does nothing but make things up.

I agree and their problem is they keep trying to frame it a certain way to depict Trump losing some different ground every day

Headline is straight from the horses mouth on Trump's plane earlier

it means they are illegally in the country, unlicensed, not paying taxes, not insured, ect

thats not a career

their advantage is low wages, not insured, ect.... which they wont have when legalized

finally my hero!

They pay taxes. They come out of their checks fake socials or no. Then they buy houses somehow or at least rent which will end up in property taxes. They also buy things and pay sales tax. This isnt farm land where they arent on the books. For decades you have been able to buy a social from someone who was no longer living and use it. They get caught rarely the government is not trying.

Also I should add we let them in. even if it was big business luring them we let it happen without stopping them. There has to be a deal in the end.

Clinton News Network shilling for Hillary by suggesting things, they think Trump supporters won't like.

Anderson Buttplug Cooper in the middle, with a big black dildo up his ass.

Ever since the DNC, CNN has been in Turbo-propaganda mode.

he does this shit and then when the mainstream media covers the fuck out of it he goes back to his original policies at speeches just to get the media covering it. its brilliant really.