Answer honestly, Sup Forums...

Answer honestly, Sup Forums. Is he more or less likable or bearable as the host of a show that is not inherently political, as opposed to playing a caricature of a conservative?

He was funny when he was in character.

Now he plays himself, doing cheap imitations, and his humor is just cheap and shallow mud slings.

He actually put in effort when he wanted to be famous, now he turned on his original fan base and is appealing to the "we leave our tv on cbs after we drop acid" crowd

Those beady little eyes are creeping me out

Nailed it. His biggest problem is laziness now.

sarcasm is the lowest form of humor and only appeals to the humorless. he was never good. neither was leibowitz

I was actually loving his new show up until Trump showed up and we got that "DEEEHNNALLD DRUMPF" meme

He wasn't all that funny, but his interviews are okay and he did a couple of skits I personally liked, like that song with chance the rapper and the arthur guy.

Take away lazy writing and Donald Trump and i think hes pretty okay imo..

and no i'm not a trump supporter,
its just that the constant drumpf shit is unberable. so much more to talk about

His failure last night at the Emmy's pretty much proved he's irrelevant.

On a side note, I'm surprised he hasn't had Hillary on to promote her new book tour.

I'm glad we all agree that Conan O'Brien is /ourguy/.

inb4 butthurt drumpfkins

t. blouthhort blimplifs

what happens to him when drumpf gets kicked out? i mean he only got relevant again for mocking drumpf but what happens when drumpf is gone who is he gonna make fun of now?

>not inherently political
Wait, does he make non-Drumpf jokes now? When did this start?

Same thing he and Stewart did under eight years of Obama. Suck off the Dem administration and attack any nobody Republicans.

The next president or Russia or China

My dad likes to watch Colbert and literally every time I walk past him while the show is on he's talking about Trump.
I'm a Canadian libtard homo cuck but I'm quite convinced his current show is the exact same thing as the Colbert Report but this time he's satirizing the left.

I liked him in the Colbert Report and more so on the Daily Show. He played a good character but when it comes to carrying his own serious talk show, he lacks charisma. In fairness most current late night talk shows are pretty bad, Conan was good but he has gone to shit and the last good one was Ferguson.

His show is decent but Colbert Report was 1000x better. He should have never left

Exactly. Trump jokes aren't inherently bad but it sucks that we all thought Trump would be a comedy gold mine for writers only to get forced the same handful of jokes. Some effort would be nice.

The show is literally no different than his last show outside of he's no longer pretending he's retarded, he just is

lol i dont watch his show but i was watching football on cbs yesterday and they ran a a promo that was saying shed be on tonight

2009-2010 (my junior year of hs) watching TDS and colbert report every night (because i liked them during the bush years) watching them constantly suck off obama and calling any critics of him racist is what turned me from a apolitical conservative (muh family values) into someone bitter and distrusting of all media (not just news)

>So
>*smiles smugly*
>*raises eybrow*
>Drumpfie
>*audience laughs into their sleeves*
>I mean come on
>*audience starts to howl in big gales of stupid laughter*
>*Colbert rips off his his clothes as his face turns red*
>DUUUHNOLD GRUMPF
>*audience begins rioting and destroying the studio*
>WE CAN'T LET THIS GUY HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES
>*a primordial, coruscating chaos descends upon manhattan*
>*millions have epileptic fits from the bright flashing clouds*
>HE HAD TWO SCOOPS TOO MANY
>*fleshy tendrails sprout from Colbert's back as his face begins to swell*
>*the audience dissolves into a stew of screaming meat*
>AND ITS TIME TO IMPEACH
>*ascends to the astral plane*
>*brings forth rivers of blood and oceans of sorrow*
>DUMOLG HRUMPFFFHHH IS A LITERAL HITLER
>*sentences humanity to 1000 generations of subjugation to the dark powers*

Not American, so I've only heard about this guy over the last year or so. Is his main source of humour pulling funny faces or something? There's another one of him jumping up and down on a bed and flapping his arms. What's the appeal?

now he's playing a caricature of a liberal

SCOOPS
C
O
O
P
S

he is more likeable being himself, but funny either way. conservatives have no humor cus they hate everything not white and mulleted.

Are you me? My father is the exact same. It's either CNN, MSNBC/Rachel Madcow, or whatever other liberal talk show garbage is on. It's unbearable.

zhlumpf

Top kek