HILLARY SPITS GREEN THING IN HER WATER. WTF IS THIS?

HILLARY SPITS GREEN THING IN HER WATER. WTF IS THIS?

Is she okay?

twitter.com/LBnord/status/773265648088707072

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__TROrCFssc
youtu.be/4gPpSTexwLw?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=TZJyKU-mDzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lizard eggs

>WTF IS THIS?
Venom.

bump

You idiots thats a chunk of lemon, if you go to the gym the hipster bitches put lemon chunks in their water.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=__TROrCFssc

it's not lemon. earlier while she was trying not to die she ate some cough drops/ hard candy / whatever, and then she coughed them into her glass . she is so fucking disgusting , how any american could fucking vote for her is beyond me, the hacking into the microphone is bad enough, but coughing cough drops into your water and then chugging it back.. so fucking gross

yeah she hacked up those cough drops that were getting stuck at the back of her throat. they have some green fungus attached to them. i feel sick now x[

TAKEN DOWN
VIDEO TAKEN DOWN

DAMAGE CONTROL

DAMAGE CONTROL

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

that's a candy guys, jeez

Thank you very much Hillary. Don't forget to pick up your lungs.

oh yeah me too man, i have a really strong stomach , but even watching the speech live i was kind of grossed out with the coughing and hacking and then when i saw the webm's and the gifs i almost threw up . so disgusting

seems like a frog to me

Damage control so badly. Confirmed to be Hillary's lungs.

WHY THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TEXTURE

Has anyone ever made Mrs. Grass soup? Well there is a flavor egg in the box that dissolves in hot water when you cook the soup.
I think all those eggs come from the back of HRCs throat.

WHAT THE FUCK

youtu.be/4gPpSTexwLw?t=30s
not realizing hillary is playing interdenominational pan-galactic chess , her coughing and hacking is just a ruse to get the Chinese to accept her as one of their own.

in all seriousness no one can correct the record or meme their way out of it, i hate hillary clinton she is fucking vile , and now she is dying live on stage and it is just fucking repulsive. i still think it is cough drops, it doesn't really fucking matter what it is, it could be the aborted fetuses of bill clintons rape victims , it doesn't change the fact that she is one of the most disgusting and repulsive public figures in modern history. she is something you would see when you go to visit your grand mother at the old folks home, thats where hillary belongs, in an institution for physically and mentally unfit senior citizens

Phlegm

She need to sacrifice more babies to gulag

reptile eggs

i think it's a throat lozenge..?

where did everything go so wrong

Sure it's cough drops. Proof?

Im all for being against this sick birch but this is ducking stupid it's clear that they were the ments she had consumed minutes before.

if cough drop why are there 2?
and why does she put another one in moments later?

What did she mean by this?

It's fucking mucus. You can see them billow like thick slimy clouds.

I HAD HER PEGGED AS A SWALLOWER!
Huh, go figure

its goddamn mucus. ask literally any healthcare professional to watch the video and they'll tell you that was a productive cough. that much with a persistent cough for years on end is a very very bad sign.

just watched the whole video again, after the woman giives her the cough drop/ hard candy she just puts it down.... i seriously don't even want to fucking know what the fuck she hacked up into her fucking drinking water and then drank from the same glass that she just hacked shit into what the fucking fuck.

Tha'ts dark mucus. Chronic Sickness!

she is disgusting.
on a side note, my mother passed away after a hellish battle with cancer, breast , lymphatic, lung and spine.. two weeks before my mother died , before she lost her ability to speak she sounded better than hillary clinton did two days ago.

on a happy note this quote is hilarious
“I have created so many jobs in the sort of conspiracy-theory machine factory,” - hillary clinton

Can someone explain to me what medical condition would even cause this?

parkinsons

that's obviously a reflection you fucking idiots
you'll believe fucking anything as long as it makes her look bad, which she is but the point is you're a bunch of drones either way

You don't want to know about one of the most flawed things your greatest enemy did in a month or so?
Shit nigga what's your game.

They come out of her mouth dumbass, they weren't in there before the sip.

Oesophageal cancer.

LOL a reflection. a reflection of what exactly?

I feel nauseous even saving this fucking gif. God help me.

Failed reptile eggs. I don't know much about reptilian menopause but it seems she barfs out deformed broodlings.

This is clearly just light on the side of the glass you retard

It's worse because we're all being pressured into studying it close up trying to figure what the fuck she's coughing up.

DID HE JUST SAY IT WAS LITTERLY FUCKING MIRRORS?

>Dear X

>The vicious trolls have caught on it couldn't be cough drops. You are now to push it being a simple reflection.
>Work hard, and as always thank for Correcting the Record(r)

cough drop retard

Thanks for Correcting The Record

>two billowing green clouds
>C-COUGH DROPS GUISE I SWEAR

2 cents have been deposited etc.

you can drink water without droping the fucking candy

ewww

suuuuuuure, swamp gas actually.

I can't stop fantasizing about this happening at a debate

>goes into coughing fit for two minutes
>moderators tell her time is up before she can get a word out
>Trump interjects, "it's okay, those coughs have more substance than anything she's said all night

Fuck I'm psyched

not when you have zero control over your body.

she was done sucking on that jawn . you want her to spit it into the crowd?

Man Trump debating her would be like a tiger among a sick kitty.
It would be pitiful.

19 days

I sincerely hope he's been coached about this. I can't imagine people would respond positively to him making fun of her during a coughing fit.

She's coughing up Pepe eggs in some disgusting, real life /d/ fever fantasy. That egg probably hatched after she left and ate several people before being put down.

She coughed her dentures out. I would bet money that that is the shit they use to glue them to the top of their mouths.

How long until the shills attempt to blame magnets?

Ok Canada you can stop defending your favorite candidate now.

that's bullying. it's better if he's just funny about it.

> "So what about x-issue, Ms. Clinton"
>*cough cough* *haaack* *cough cough*....
>"So you agree?!."

lol

Wouldn't it be great if she died before she could begin the mass exodus on the United States?

Unfore-cuck-able, that's what you are. AND FORRRREVEER MORE.. That's how you'll stay. Like a song of love that sings to me how the thought of you does things to me, unfore-cuck-able.

>tfw I saw a Hillary/Kaine sign today
>tfw I saw the text code was KAINE to whatever number instead of HILLARY or CLINTON or something
>tfw I realized they're going to let Hillary die so Kaine takes over

Or text codes are five digits. Could go either way.

Oh look another one of these threads

Cough
Drops
Let
It
Go

bingo
youtube.com/watch?v=TZJyKU-mDzI
'senator are you ready to be the president of the united states?'

'i think i am ready to lead.'

the lust for power. that is where it went wrong. not to be confused with the desire to lead in trump's case.

It's actually a weather balloon.

I wonder if CTR believes their own lies

that's a motherfucking alien egg
>mfw /x/ was right about reptilians in the goverment

does it even matter, listen to her speak. she sounds very ill.

Could it not have been W/HER or HLDOG or something?

this is where she keep her reptiloid/alien eggs

Very clearly mucous.

Holy shit that crater is beyond disgusting.

>mfw Hillary is coughing up small green frogs
Do you think we may have taken this Kek thing a little too far?

#HillaryForHospital

>Is she okay?

No. She's dying.

Looks like cough drops to me. Still disgusting.

Yeah guys, they're liquid gel cough drops.

what the actual fuck is this, ive never seen anyone with a perfect hole in the tongue like that before.

this is actually starting to scream suspicious, and fucking wrong.

>Is she okay?
I don't know, do YOU cough all the time?

perhaps

God forbid she has her coughing finger on the nuclear codes.

Hillary is now FDR.

They elected a dead man.

it's just swamp gas

Those were balls of pollen you wheenies. Shes the healthiest candidate we've ever had run for office.

FDR was still mentally all there. Hillary, however...

Oh fu-