Hepzibah makes me hnng

Hepzibah makes me hnng
Am I a furryfag?

>Hepzibah
>barely 10%

>furfag = a fag for funny animals; a furry
>furryfag = a fag for furrys

Plebtier taste and can't even get the term right: a resounding NO.

>Hepzibah
How the fuck do you pronounce this?

"Throatwobbler Mangrove"

Modern Hepzibah might as well be an albino wearing a buttplug-tail, its not even 10% furry.

Original Hepzibah was covered head-to-toe in white and black fur with an especially large amount of fur on her forearms and lower legs, and animal ears. In the pic, the only part of her costume that isn't "her" is the yellow bathing suit, the rest is her mostly-black body fur.

nobody seems to remember she was originally a anthropomorphic skunk-lady. she isn't drawn as having any black fur at all anymore, but then again she isn't drawn as having much fur at all. While the old look could definitely use a modern take, I think she became a painfully generic character when they moved away from space-skunk.

(also, note how much the original looks like squirrel girl. Squirrel Girl and Skunk Girl should hang out.)

She's an alien so you'd be a xenofag

Hep. Zeh. Bah.
or
Hep. Zee. Bah.

Its almost phonetic already. I prefer the former, personally.

Its also an old testament name. Not sure how it made its way onto a Space Skunk, other than perhaps Cockrum or Claremont just liking the sound of it.

On an almost completely unrelated note, Wraith should join the Starjammers.

Given that you're on Sup Forums, obviously.

She was originally skunklike because she was an homage to Pogo comics' character of the same name.

I seem to recall that Walt Kelly's estate got annoyed, leading Marvel to change her to be less skunklike.

This is correct, Marvel was threatened by a lawsuit since the character literally the same one from pogo except with a gun.

From that point they had to draw Hepzibah as being cat-like instead of skunk-like. Tho of course recently they drew her as just a pale human.

>This thread

Corsair, one of sons inhaled a fart and died.

No. I dont think she passes for that.

I want him to give me a mustache ride

uh...what?

>Skunk Girl
Somehow it makes itself sound lewd.

I mustache you a question, user..

fuck, I tried. I cant

Does he know that Scott's deaded?

>Implying he gives a shit how his modern day son is when he has his time-traveled son walking around.

Fucking Wraith. Some decent ideas went into that character but the execution was just so bleh.

Hey Summers. Sorry that dipshit Quill up and stole your thunder. If it's any consolation, you guys are way better at your jobs than we are. Sorry about your kids by the way.

D'ast, forgot my face.

looks like some bland Star Wars comic book alien

Actually this. Scott junior is closer to the son he lost. Old scott is just some stranger in a condom suit.

I had completely forgot about that guy's existence.
Is he still around marvel cosmic universe?

I did not know that.

Well dang. I really liked her as skunkgirl but it sounds like that ship has sailed.

she used to be alot more fun-loving too. hard to believe a Summers having a healthy relationship

Good enough for Warpath good enough for me

Kiss him deep, with tongue

I wonder if she shaves down there.

She's an alien skunk girl. She is as furry as Captian Amelia from Treasure Planet.

That doesn't look like Hephzibah to me!

Seriously? She was a reference to Walt Kelly's Pogo. Now she looks like nothing.

>Furries taking themselves this seriously
I jerk off to mrs katswell and Nicole watterson yet I dont take myself this seriously

If *tha*t Hephzibah makes you "hnng" you're not only *not* a furry, but your taste in women is shit.