Redpill me about Cyclops. What makes him so fucking right all the time?

Redpill me about Cyclops. What makes him so fucking right all the time?

It's his secondary mutation

He's not a hairy manlet

>redpill

Die, numale

Go until inferno he was a pathetic character that left his wife and son for another woman after giving his wife zero attention. His obsession with Jean was just bad.

He is the perfect mutant

triggered much ?

Garbage character with an equally garbage toxic fanbase. No different from doomfags or batfags.

>Garbage character
> Cyke
> Batman
> Doom
> GARBAGE CHARACTERS

Yes, and I stand by it. Garbage characters with an even more detestable fanbase.

Everything he does is for the protection and betterment of his species. He was groomed since an early age to lead his race.

He's Scott Summers. Mutant. Leader. Pariah.

And then he left his wife for a clone, abandoned his kid because it's the only thing he's good at, and killed his mentor. Not to mention going crazy with the phoenix power and nearly destroying the world . He's a shit character.

>Everyone excuses Jean for the billions of people she kills under the Phoenix's control
>Everyone blames Phoenixclops for killing Professor X
What did Marvel mean by this?

>And then he left his wife for a clone, abandoned his kid because it's the only thing he's good at, and killed his mentor.
>what is context

Rely less on what Sup Forums tells you and pick a comic or two some time OR, pick better examples instead of fishing for (You)s

Here's your (you)

The difference being that jean never asked for that power.

Laura is innocent. She din do nuthin wrong.

FPBP

Marvel's incompetence.

Whenever he's involved they just can't help but go full fucking retard. It's like Scott's found some way to reach beyond the forth wall.

But none of that's true.

You're trying to communicate logic to people who are just as bad as batfags.

Brilliant retort, chap.

I love all the 90's xmen costumes there. Fucking fantastic. Also check those fucking trips.

Oh wait my bad. I misfired.
None of is true.
Is right. The only thing Cyclops ever did wrong was get hung up on fucking Jean and overlooking best girl.

Nah, you were right the first time.

I'd breed her.

Nah is full of shit.

No it seems the only one who is in the wrong and throwing ad hominems left and right for some salty reason is you.

Keep at it, you seem to be getting the hang of it.

Something about them innit

I'm just here to post his best costume
Second best is with the jacket

PROFESSOR XAVIER IS THE ONLY LIVE THAT MATTERED

Said hairy manlet whose kill count is easily thousands across the globe

Have Cykefags ever actually read what is said here?

Wolverine says "Sure, I have killed thousands of people, but right now these kids need a school where they can be safe and learn to be normal people"

Cyclops literally kidnaps kids and puts them in a bunker.

Wolverine is right on the money here, it's not about Cyclops or about Wolverine, it's about the fucking School and Cyclops walked out on that idea.

>Cyclops literally kidnaps kids and puts them in a bunker
Isn't that what Prof X did? Minus the bunker. He trained child soldiers. Forget about the OG5, he formed the New Mutants.

True, but Sins of the father.

You can't blame Wolverine for that, but you can blame Cyclops for following the exact same route Prof X did when he was the one complaining about it.

>Wolverine is right on the money
Said no one sane, ever

If you want context, then may I remind you that Wolverine picked house that was destroyed like 7 times and some kids saw their comrades die in there as their safe place.

this was taken immediately after Namor fucked her

Eh, no biggie, Scott's has mentally fucked most X-Women anyway.

Garbage opinion with an equally garbage toxic personality. No different than Sup Forumstards or sjw.

>Have Cykefags ever actually read what is said here?

Yes, and it's even more ridiculous in context of that entire run.

The school was under constant threat, the students were even forced to get involved at various points; all it did was prove Scott's point.

I truly do miss the time when Scott and Logan were teammates and respected each other instead of this new age of animosity and dickery between them

And some not just mentally.

Thanks to Sup Forums I'll never unsee that yellow on Psylocke's swimsuit as pikachu.

>Characterfags are garbage.
Tell me something new, user.

>filename
Um.

Did he ever fucked Psylocke or was she the one Psychic that got away?

How long did this even last?

Oh god what a tease.

In that one book, he mind controls Scott into fucking him, then mind controls Rouge so she feels like she finally gets to fuck someone (even if its a dickgirl psylocke), then she gets captured in Mojoworld and Spiral tentacle fucks her while Mojo films; they broadcast the entire scene and Cyclops is seen jerking off while watching it on TV.

Sounds like a Claremont book alright.

More like his tertiary mutation. Secondary one is extreme spacial awareness.

whoops, I got it wrong. The first book has Psylocke captured in Mojoworld as they make a broadcast while futa Spiral fucks her (they also give her an enema).
The second one has Psylocke catching Scott for a quickie in the danger room and then mind fucking Rouge.

Actually it sounds pretty tame compared to Claremont books.

>Spiral
Stop giving me boners

Did you know that there are actually 5 major oceans on the earth and not 4? The Indian, Arctic, Atlantic, Pacific, and the Southern.

That's one way to say that the escaped a physically abusive psychic vampire that was fucking his life up.

As opposed to Scott somehow? Y'all character assassins keep acting like Cyclops hit the "summon a phoenix" button instead of merely getting ready for it to save the day, like it fucking did.

>Everyone excuses Jean for the billions of people she kills under the Phoenix's control

Do they??? Teen Jean hasn't done it yet and original Jean died because of it

>Have cyclops fans ever written a whole bunch of bullshit and read that fanfiction instead of the simple hypocritical bullshit the second biggest mutant hypocrite said?

No user, we just read the words that were actually on the page. Weird, huh?

Cyke saved every single one of his kids from a bad situation.

and now they're both dead

>respected each other

Dude, you have a funny definition of respect. That hairy midget tried every single day to fuck Scott's wife and stabbed her repeatedly along with every single one of his kids.

Best costume is the current one with the X mask. Second best is the Morrison one

>What makes him so fucking right all the time?

He isn't. He's a piece of shit and deserves to be dragged out back and beaten with a pool cue until his retinas detach.

But it's Marvel, so everyone is a piece of shit that deserves the same or worse.

man you're just making me mad schism wasn't well written.

and Utopia was a school iirc the incident that triggered Schism was an attack on a field trip where Idie had to defend herself

>>Everyone excuses Jean for the billions of people she kills under the Phoenix's control

Retconned since so it wasn't her but the Phoenix power thinking it was Jean.

Pretty much this. His team saved Goldballs from a sentinel attack and Tempus from an all out brawl, just to name a couple.

dude that X mask is garbage.

The southern ocean doesn't exist get fucking raped

It's always amusing to watch nerds fantisize about beating up someone who, if real, wouldn't even need to rely on powers to curb stomp their cheeto dust covered ass.

And then reretconned into them fuzing anyway. She joined with the Phoenix. All that shit is a part of her now. You guys always leave that part out.

He clearly headbutted into her claws.
She is inocent.

Project much?

I'm not the one writing fanfic that they're beating up a comic character.

>and after I sheath my Japanese forged cue all the X ladies asked me to prom.

>But I tipped my not a fedora and left them wanting more.

>this costume will never be unlockable for cyke in any X-Men game

>that outfit will never be unlockable for Emma in any X-men game

Them wanting to portray him as a villain but none of the people who actually write him ever pull the trigger thus making everyone but him look like a blithering retard

I dislike the redpill meme too, but 'numales' are the ones that usually complain about it and shit associated with the right wing.

The funny thing us that there's a whole lot of fans who decided to buy into the Scott is Hitler thing anyway. What frigging sheep, huh?

A lot of people will just listen to what's being said and agree with it rather than just taking note of whats actually happening and drawing their own conclusions.

It's the same as with Kenny in the Walking Dead game, if you've ever played that. Every other character in the game describes him as an unhinged monster but all he ever does is help his own group.

>Do something to infuriate fans
>Fan get angry
>X-men getting more talk and exposure than they have for years
>Books start selling as fans hope Marvel fixes their mistakes
>Only anger fans more and repeat cycle

It actually works guys. Inhumans vs X-men will win 2017 sales charts.

They bought into it because we still didn't have any sort of explanation other than hints of him attacking inhumans (not just the cloud). Now that death of X is done more and more will just start screaming that even fake Cyclops projected by Emma was right.

Heh, he looks like Gazerbeam here.
>Inb4 who do you think Gazerbeam was based off of?
I know that, but he REALLY resembles him here.

This shit has made me want an X-Men reread.

What's the difference between original Uncanny and the reprinted Classic X-Men series?

Oh wait Uncanny isn't Classic X-Men.

>hear the love of his life is alive again
>goes to investigate it like any normal person would
>Maddy had been acting like a cunt anyway, hit him, etc.
>Never intended to hook up with Jean
>Maddy just fucking left

Cyclops isn't blameless but the marriage was breaking down anyway. I mean yes, X-Factor is dumb, ruined Maddy and did a lot of damage to Cyke but still.

>abandoned his kid because it's the only thing he's good at
Scott and Jean raised Nate in the future you idiot. Also, Cable seems to hold no ill will about any of that and greatly respects his father.

Iirc UXM is currently the best selling X-book, and it's at the lowest point it has ever been since the early 70s.

It's not working.

Dude, I love Scott, but he was a horrible husband.
The very first scene of him living married life up in Alaska was of Maddie complaining about how he was avoiding her all day long by chopping firewood nonstop.
And that was exactly what he was doing.
And FYI: he ran off at the first call from the X-Men before he ever found out that Jean came back to life. He wanted out of there that badly.

He was restless. He was born to lead the X-Men. How do you expect him to just retire to some cabin in Alaska and race sled dogs when there's mutant injustice afoot?

You're forgetting about Nate's unique personal view regarding things: all that time travel makes these relationships of his all take on a historical perspective.
Cable respects Scott for being a great historical figure. It's like you being the child of George Washington but living here in the modern day, "dad" is more myth than man.
So Scott's entire life has always been viewed in 20/20 hindsight by Cable, there's not many surprises unless something goes very wrong with history. Every scandal and false accusation that you or I would fret over is understood by Nate to be only a passing thing in historical context.
And then there's the soldier thing, living through combat skews a persona's mindset forever. Cable cares about objectives and missions and compatriots, his whole life is goal oriented and he has that in common with Scott.
Then there's the whole future culture perspective: he looks at the crap modern age people are doing and to him it's about as sensible as the Salem Witch Trials. It's kinda amazing that he's never needed to explain things to Cyke as you would to a child.
Actually having had a loving family experience in his childhood doesn't make that much a difference in his opinion of Scott compared to all that.

that was editorial bullshit because of nostalgiafags wanting the o5 together

You read comics long enough and you'll come to realize that some of the most significant character moments are created from retconned happenstance.

Neither did Scott. He only ended up with the Phoenix because of Tony "I fuck up every time" Stark.

Watch Cuckfags go into denial.
Wolverine was right and at least didn't die by going inside a fart chamber.

Cyclops only made everything worse. Xavier had the right ideals but he was too much of a psycho cunt to make then work.

>"Xavier had the right ideas..." ???

Ideas like "kidnap kids and put them in an intentionally dangerous room" ?

he didn't kidnap them, everyone's parents knew where they were.

Except Scott cause he's an orphan

Fucking the redhead and joining the i keked Cyclops club.