Ferguson #BLM activist murdered in St. Louis

Damn; I didn't know that global super-terrorist Samuel "Sam" Hyde was back in STL:

>Ferguson activist Darren Seals dies at 29

>A locally known Ferguson activist who protested in the streets seeking justice for Michael Brown Jr.’s death was killed early Tuesday, September 6 in North St. Louis County.

>Darren Seals, 29, was a factory line worker and hip-hop musician. Following the death of Mike Brown – an unarmed black teenager who was fatally shot by a white Ferguson police officer – Seals protested in the streets of Ferguson.

>Seals was extremely vocal about issues surrounding Brown’s death and the St. Louis region. He was featured in national news outlets such as The Washington Post and Al Jazeera.

>Seals described himself on his Twitter profile as a “Businessman, Revolutionary, Activist, Unapologetically BLACK, Afrikan in AmeriKKKa, Fighter, Leader.”

stlamerican.com/news/local_news/ferguson-activist-darren-seals-dies-at/article_2174f1d8-747f-11e6-990f-33cd70d152a7.html

>hip-hop musician

>tfw white and from STL

feels fucking good

Let me guess, killed by another black male?

Press f to pay respect to this fallen kang.

Every fucking time.

>aspiring rapper.jpg

>whine about cops killing blacks
>get killed by a black

>St. Louis American
This is one notch below the Evening Whirl.

Nothing wrong with a dead nigger though. Will enjoy sending this to hipster faggots.

pottery

Lol killed by another nigger. he fell for the Jewish memes and now he's pushing daisies.

this isn't news worthy. come back when a white person is the killer and then we can aim for the national stage, kid.

>factory line worker

well fuck. at least he had a job. I'm impressed.

Mike Brownanunarmedblackteenagerkilledbyawhitecop

Every time like it's his name.

>fell for the jewish memes

>not also a pastor
fake

inb4 high school

>Press f to pay respect to this fallen kang.

>“Businessman, Revolutionary, Activist, Unapologetically BLACK, Afrikan in AmeriKKKa, Fighter, Leader.”

can somone explain this special snowflake syndrome? I mean I have some accolades too, but I don't use it to define myself.

Do you think he took satisfaction in the fact that he was murdered by his own kind?

[spoiler]Who are we kidding. He was a dumb nigger.[/spoiler[

RIP Harambe

Well Im unapologetically white.

Gas the kikes and such.

Too soon.

So another big dumb gorilla is dead. Who cares?

>he fell for the Jewish memes

Record producer, author, life coach, actor, spoken word poet, activist, minister, mentor, philanthropist,

First fucking post, best fucking post

>hip-hop musician

He went against BLM narrative and got killed

TL;DR: unemployed

haha

Like most niggers

what does Afrika signify specifically?

Was he killed by another nigger?

This looks like a police hit.

Wasn't it Sam al Hyeed who bombed that building in Oklahoma?

and nothing of value was lost

>Afrikkka

>reasons not entirely clear

yes it's because police have pulled out of these areas. residents are mostly fleeing now, and will either create ghettos elsewhere or be assimilated (hopefully).

Ha wow those niggers have it so bad that even their community leaders are murdered by poor people. They should all just kill themselves so they will stop being so poor.

>aspiring rapper.jpg
Got you covered

idk, and this lost soul probably doesn't even know himself.

CNN came into Ferguson and then came Deray

we would have riots by now

>hip hop musician

I'm glad he's dead

#dixout

>what does Afrika signify
AIDS, Ebola and niggers

ah yes

the uppity violent nigger backlash effect

Another nigger made good. I'm jelly with this.

Niggers are great at killing niggers.

Glad this faggot died.

God bless America.

I don't go anywhere without my goodification device.

you will never smack Deray and call him a faggot like Mr Seals. May he RIP

Which one was kayla

based missouri

>Afrikan in AmeriKKKa
I bet he thought he was really clever when he first said that.

What high school :^)

I guarantee he was killed by another black

Reaping what you sowed, simple as that

This is exactly what everyone said was going to happen. Predictably, police response time has dropped even more in these areas, if they show up at all. Why take on so much mortal risk to protect people who hate you? I could understand why they would be less willing to respond. Every time they go out on a call the possibility of another ambush style attack is in the back of their head.

Any dumb hood nigs with a few rifles could perch up on buildings and call the cops and just kill them, they have a huge tactical advantage if you think about it.

Why should this matter? Only whites killing blacks matters. Blacks killing other blacks are a result of systemic oppression and economic war against the African race.

Whites killing blacks on the otherhand are fueled by pure hate and economic privilege. Cops kill and harass blacks to fill their quotas and get rewarded monetarily.

Sup Forums needs some education on this issue I fucking swear.

>tfw his BLM buddies cry to St Louis cops to solve the crime

NewYorkTimes has story up already.

right click and search DS found dead....

car was being burned when body found inside.

>just another day in da hood.
>still feel bad for his mom...

> Michael Brown
> Justice

He robbed a store and assaulted an officer, he got what was coming to him.

> Prefers Klan over BLM activists

Maybe he could have been red pilled.

A good goy leading by example I see. God's work is never done. :)

To be fair his last mixtape was FIRE

>people ignoring this
this shows that he was beginning to feel the same way about BLM as Sup Forums has been since the inception, they're government cronies exploiting a movement and raise hell to keep it going since they know fixing the problem stops them from getting more and more money

>hip-hop musician

>Following the death of Mike Brown – an unarmed black teenager who was fatally shot by a white Ferguson police officer

Totally unbiased right there. Definitely no indication of this reporter's personal leanings there, not one bit.

They don't say weather the increase is in white victims or black victims

Get those twitter machines going. Everybody must know Darren Seals was killed by BLM.

KARMA POLICE
ARREST THIS MAN

>factory line worker
>"Businessman"
So he was selling crack on the side?