Sup Forums someone on a dating site didn't like me anymore because of Trump. Can you help me give a response?

Sup Forums someone on a dating site didn't like me anymore because of Trump. Can you help me give a response?

2/5

Just call her a roastie whore and move on.

Actually a fairly well-reasoned response
I #shill4hill now

3/5

4/5

Don't bother, you violated her (((safe space))) admitting you support Trump. Go find another girl, hopefully conservative.

Your first mistake was telling someone you liked Trump. Silent majority since day 1 user

5/5

Respond with this:

"Shit bitch I'm trying to fug not read a novel"

Why would you talk politics with a girl, and so soon at that?

Have a wisdom wank OP. You'll look at her totally differently.

>paid no taxes
Being rich enough to find tax loopholes is not the same as just not paying taxes. This bitch is too retarded to converse with

Tell her to stop being an emotional cunt

Bringing up Trump's bankruptcy LOL dumb bitch doesn't know the difference between chapter 7 and chapter 11

just say "lol take care".

don't write any smart ass beta shit like Sup Forums. act like didn't even read her dribble. she just ranting cause she knows you will read it.

abortion is illegal after the second trimester

the supreme court decided this because that is when the fetus viable outside of the womb

that was 1973 technology

in other words, there are millions of viable fetuses being murdered right now

she looks manly and gross, and now she's triggered, she needs to just end it, she's done in life

Anyone who writes a wall of text like that at your first question is not worth responding to. Cramming so much of their bs down your throat. Just ignore and move on. I know it sucks but that's really the best thing to do unless you guys hit it off besides that.

Ask if she's considered that the only reason she's voting for hillary is because she's a woman and all of that is just trying to justify voting for a person with such a terrible record that no one could ever responsibly vote for.

>Talking politics with women

Sup Forums is generally stupid enough to treat girls like men

>civil rights are most important
Remind her that un-infringed gun ownership is a civil right. It is a part of the Bill of Rights aka the original Civil Rights Act.

>trumplet gets rekt by woman
>goes to his trumpnigger safe space to ask for support in lieu of any capability to produce a counter argument or rebuttal

Lmao. Sad!

By the way, does she happen to be Jewish? The picture is very suspect

>civil rights issues are top priority

There is literally nothing you can do man lmao

this

lol take care is perfect because she will feel retarded and think she just lost the white knight that was going to save her from years of wage slaving

/thread

>whhaaaaa bankruptcy, taxes

don't hate the player, hate the game.

bitch

just need to say tl/dr we fuckin or what?

triggered

No politics in dating.

Reply "I see.

Well, I personally believe that political affiliation shouldn't get in the way of 2 people. After all, we are both adults and capable of respecting each one's position, right?

If it's such a big issue for you, then, goodbye."

You come across as butthurt

ask her if she'll post her clit for harambe

HE DID IT THE MAD MAN

>#Triggered

Now you look like a retarded Chad.

>bringing politics up in a relationship before you have control of it
Women are ALWAYS retardedly liberal. Even when they lean right they still believe in shit like the ACA.
You need to start a relationship then slowly SHOW them why you're right rather than just saying you're right while trying to woo them.
The men who are the most sucessful with women are either rich or good liars.

balls out for bunto

you don't feel better. neither does she. nobody wins.

You should reply with that one Facebook Sam Hyde rant. Unfortunately I don't have it saved

>trumplet posts memes
Lmao

Send her a Pepe and bail.

Listen to the monkey

i'm smug, this is the best possible outcome

I still want to know if she's Jewish

Ask her "Do you cook? Because you sure make my oven warm" and see how she responds

This.

>Chapter 7 vs 11 bankruptcy
>Bill Clinton lawsuits
>Difference between illegal immigration/immigration and why having secure borders is a right for any sovereign nation
I can't defend Pence though desu. I never liked that pick.

lena dunhams lookin good these days

"I'm pretty sure that tinfoil hat of yours is blocking much needed oxygen from your brain."

> His general attitude and demeanour are both awful.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

>I am frustrated that people compare his lack of political fuck ups to other politicians... 0 experience in office... all the mini fuck ups he's done along the way in his campaigning.

Stop hanging around people who like Trump because of he's not a politician, that's not the only reason people like him.
Right now, the other person most likely for president has over 30 years of experience in office and is a total disaster. You could be doing the same job for decades and still not be good at it. However, what America needs most right now is someone who understands how money works because we are neck deep in debt and the welfare state is creating miserable people who won't get jobs because there are no jobs for them to take that will get them out of the lower class
I'm sure you got a lot of his little "mini fuck ups" from trustful sources like CNN. Listen to him speak more often.

> What we should be considering is how his record is what he has had time to mess up or succeed in... 3 thousand lawsuits...bankruptcy... paid no taxes

Yes let's look at that success rate of Trump's business. Doesn't he have like over a 90% success rate when making a new business.
When you are rich, people will sue you for slipping on a wet floor.
Business bankruptcy vs Personal bankruptcy
Just because he's not giving his tax return doesn't mean he hasn't paid taxes.

She may be worth talking to since she has at least taken the time to respond. But don't be surprised if you get radio silence if you refute her with something she can't hit back.

you are retarded

This...also she just wrote you a book so I take you've been talking for sometime. Dude you're on a dating site to fuck chicks not get married don't bother to get to know their politics. Slowly redpill them in person if you care so much about it.

blur her face prtscrfag

actually no, i just said hey I like trump. first thing I said to her

She actually sounds moderately reasonable, I want to say nice, but I really just mean not hateful. She put that much effort into the conversation, you should do more than you did. Why not compliment her argument and ask about meeting up to discuss politics? I bet if you put much effort in you could get her to vote Trump.

btw
>bernie supporter
This should be enough for you user

Pretty accurate desu

You actually got a well reasoned response.

I cannot believe America is in such a terrible place that the subhuman degeneracy necessary for real life Trump support seemingly warrants an actual respectable response.

You fucked up, this girl seems like a pretty decent person.

>Remind her that un-infringed gun ownership is a civil right. It is a part of the Bill of Rights aka the original Civil Rights Act.
just like freedom of association and religious freedom and shiet, but let's remember
>bernie supporter

Tinder is for hookups, not discussing politics. Women are fucking retarded. Everyone knows this already.

>mfw OP is regretting his decision
>mfw OP is right now kowtowing to all of her demands
pls respond

wow that was fucking rad man

shes not even pretty...Id rather talk to other chicks. When someone is disposable treat them as such

Why is she holding a shower head?

Her arguments are consistent, but poor, and I'm saying that as someone who doesn't like Trump. You should've been able to defeat these arguments though.

But instead of doing that you end up looking like a butthurt retard who can't argue against even the weakest of points. Well done, you just confirmed the stereotype of a Trump supporter

>> His general attitude and demeanour are both awful.
>NOT AN ARGUMENT

You actually want a semi-functional retard as the figurehead of your country?

>Right now, the other person most likely for president has over 30 years of experience in office and is a total disaster. You could be doing the same job for decades and still not be good at it. However, what America needs most right now is someone who understands how money works because we are neck deep in debt and the welfare state is creating miserable people who won't get jobs because there are no jobs for them to take that will get them out of the lower class

Firstly, anyone who knows anything about money can tell you government debt means nothing when you can borrow essentially for free.

Secondly, Trump has been a business disaster, he is demonstrably moronic with respect to his own finances, and without the "small loan" he got from his father, he wouldn't have been able to pay for the lawyers who have been able to mitigate a significant amount of the damage wrought by his mind boggling idiocy.

>Yes let's look at that success rate of Trump's business. Doesn't he have like over a 90% success rate when making a new business.

No, most of his ventures are utter failures, ending in prolonged legal disputes.

>When you are rich, people will sue you for slipping on a wet floor.

Nice meme

>Business bankruptcy vs Personal bankruptcy

Erm...

>Just because he's not giving his tax return doesn't mean he hasn't paid taxes.

Innocent until proven guilty, but why would he hide them when the political fallout for doing so is devastating, if he wasn't worried about being eviscerated for illegal evasion.

>She may be worth talking to since she has at least taken the time to respond. But don't be surprised if you get radio silence if you refute her with something she can't hit back.

She seems more than capable of handling the sort of zombie who rushes off to Sup Forums for comeback advice.

She's one of the good ones and you fucked it up bro, she was willing to discuss it instead of just dismissing you. You reacted exactly like one of the people I'm sure you hate - you got offended that she has a different opinion.

It's good though, she'll be better off with someone on her level.

Good response. Dont listen to cucked leafs. When ever anyone says they cote with emotion should be disregarded. Also she only mentioned his rnc speech which was reported by the media as a great speech, meaning she isn't into politics and only goes by what she sees in the main stream media. She is an idiot who only listened to what the msm reports not worth your time and won't vote for Hillary or trump and will probably throw away her vote to that ass hat Johnson

If i wanted a comeback I wouldve wiped it from your chin

You're a fucking buttmad dickhead who can't refute easy arguments.

Wow, you even fucked up that old meme.

Quit while you're behind, friend. That hole is only growing deeper.

that's what i was saying, why are retarded brain dead roasties suddenly worth the time of day ?

Dodged a bullet m8, don't stick your dick in crazy. You want sex, pay for a hooker. You want a companion, get a dog. You want kids, get a wife.

>most of his ventures are disasters
Holy fuck. At least do a little research.

"State by state is nonsense"

MADISON, JEFFERSON, WASHINGTON, ADAMS, FRANKLIN BTFO!!!!!

>How will the founding Father's recover?

BEST POST.

This Leaf is wiser than most.

I deleted all my dating apps. Best decision I've ever made.

XXXDDDDDDDDDDDDD EPIC REDDIT CARTOON THERE FRIEND

This. Anything else is beta cuckoldry.

Also this.

XXXDDDDDDDDDDDDD EPIC REDDIT CARTOON THERE FRIEND

>Using politics to break the ice.
Really, user? Is that your typical panty wetter?

>implying rage comics weren't all over fucking Sup Forums back in 2007
>implying that very strip wasn't part of the gen1 or gen2 rage comic wave

>hey babe let me tell you about my political views, starting with the more controversial ones, and maybe i can tell you a bit about coding afterwards

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I know they were, but 2007 was 9 years ago now

>i can look past your dumb political opinions because they have no impact on reality.
>what are you doing later?

Post these successful ventures, please.

The world would surely love to know of them.