More reason to vote for trump

more reason to vote for trump

bye bitch

I hear Israel is nice this time of year

this is the only place she's capable of making any money though, so she's just going to be needlessly increasing her commuting expenses for when she starts filming her next adam sandler-tier movie back home

but good, i can't wait

She looks like she is one of those chicks that just explodes fat wise later in life.

Thanks Amy for this wonderful gift. Your herpes will find a new home elsewhere.

I swear to KEK she will be held to her WORD!

Every last one of them.

OUT OUT OUT

why do normies even like this chick she aint funny at all

she is so fucking unpleasant looking

I've worked security at comedy shows before, and it's very rare that a comedian is funny. I think normies just have such boring and conventional thoughts that anyone who vaguely says anything they're not used to seems funny to them

Almost convinced MtF to be quite seriously with ya senpaitachi

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

This.
I tried watching that "inside amy schumer" shit and it was pure garbage, didn't even laugh once.
And i even laughed at the degenerate sausage party.

Don't worry Nolan she's going to Mexico.

Who ever heard of a shitty celebrity saying things for attention? Shocking.

Thank god.

Let's get Rogen gone too

Is it bad that she gives me boners?

all she does it joke about sex and about her fuckin vag yet gets real butthurt when somone calls her ass a slag wtf is up with that.

Witnessed
It has been decided

Seriously. It's fucking gay. Gay as hell.

Is there anyone who unironically likes her.

She's gotten so fucking pushed down everyone's throats that I just hate her on principle now.

Apparently she still talks about getting fingered by some paki taxi driver as a routine

Oven-worthy t.bh

She better not be lying!!

cool story

They always act like it will be such a loss for the country. There's such a shortage of comediennes whose entire act is their vagina, being a slut and "why do men always...?".

If you get lucky, she won't be one of the hypocrites who moves to an even whiter country like Canada or France.

Fucking this! Fucking liberals. Stay in your own country. BUILD WALL AND BILL THE DNC!

why do milennials want to leave if Trump gets elected.
Did the kkk leave when a nigger got elected in 2008 or whatever?

is that a promise? can we hold her to that or is she to fat to fit on a plane?

Sorry Canada :(

Millennials have lead such cushy lives that they are incapable of processing anything other than exactly what they want.

Does anyone have a list compiled of who officially made these statements?

She is all ready fat...

>I will leave the country if X
>I think that because I am American I instantly get a full visa and passport to any country I want, full of white heterogeneous cultures and high GDP
SURE YOU WILL FAT LESBIAN
SURE YOU WILL

>those quarts

good get the fug out let KEK help u on the way out too bitch

I remember this. I was at that rally. Some dumb Bernie bitch outside punched a police horse in the face.

The tolerant left everybody.

I hope Trump wins and these degenerate liberals actually leave.

They never did before, but if this when they go through with this. Trump will have made America great again a month before his Inauguration.

is this an amy schumer original? did she come up with this idea all by herself?

Tweet this at her

I can smell her cunt.