"Mr. user? Yes I am here for the job interview?

>"Mr. user? Yes I am here for the job interview?
What do you say?

Well you're more qualified than most neckbeards on here. Welcome aboard

Have a seat

Proceed with the interview.

you seem like a well dressed gentleman, after reviewing your resume you are also very qualified, welcome aboard.

Have a seat and let's get started. Do you have a resume I could look at?

If he's qualified I will hire him. If he isn't, I won't.

ur hired, i usually post trump memes first, then transition to anime

good luck

*chuckles* you can be seeing yourself out now good sir

Sell me this pen.

time for that succ nigga

Fuck this got me

"Ahem. We're sorry Mr. Jayquellin Shethied, but after closer review of you CV, we cannot accept your previous work experience, "slangin dat lean on Chigago block, son" to be appropriate qualification for this position. "

We hired a black guy who works beside me recently. He was my least favorite pick of all of the candidates.

He has no idea what he's doing. He stutters worse than Porky Pig. He can't do the work we ask him to. He can't figure out how to actually fit in with the rest of us in terms of conversation. Anytime we try to talk, he keeps talking about the "GOAT" of anything. Like, if the guys are talking about basketball, he''ll just but in and go "y-y-y-y-yo, y-you kn-know who's the GOAT, the, the, the GOAT of basketball? M-M-M-Michael Jordan. Michael Jordan is GOAT."

WE FUCKING KNOW MICHAEL JORDAN IS THE GOAT FUCK. I DON'T EVEN WATCH FUCKING BASKETBALL AND I KNOW HE'S THE GOAT.

I'm not going to try to get him fired, but I honestly don't think he'll last at the company if he keeps going the way he is.

Well sir, you'd dressed relatively well, what are your credentials?...
Oh you thought this company was hiring Solely to be diverse? Unfortunately sir, this company is meritocratic and so far you've been rude in assuming you will get the job purely down to quotas, this cannot do.

Depends on that niggers resume

unzip those pants and let me have a look at that bbc

You're a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?

"Nice suit, where'd you steal it from?"

wow see guys it''s fucking really nigger

McDonalds is thataway

"I don't suffer from white guilt, and I'm not a liberal pussy that gives a fuck about making any extra accommodations for niggers; but I'm also not a member of Stormfront, so you'll get a fair shake along with all the other candidates.

If you're the most qualified, you'll be extended a job offer."

Not getting the responce you expected eh

What experience do you have in the agricutural industry sir?

Well user, your qualifications are good, and I'm impressed with the way you handled the interview. Just one more question, though... have you ever called anyone a nigger on the internet?

/thread

ayy lmao buy this pen nigga, its cheap n sheit

i do the regular interview

but of course there 0 chance in hell ill hire him