Why is it illegal everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVqOC-G_Qqw
grams7enufi7jmdl.onion
pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
deepdotweb.com/2015/09/07/tutorial-how-to-buy-from-alphabay-market/
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Governments want to prevent you from becoming woke.
They need good little ignorant authoritarians

Stay woke famborghini

I saw Kek once

its illegal to have and sell

the ingredients to make it are legal and obtainable

and your body makes it too

a ban om DMT is just a more socially acceptable way to ban joe rogan

like, did you know your brain releases DMT when you die, man? It's true I saw it on the internet

>Another chemical Jew thread

Good goy. Sell your house for psychedelic drugs. It's all just an illusion anyway.

Also your rent is due.

Bro dmt is illegal because it cures cancer

why is that even a thing anyway? who concluded that?

>when you die

Don't forget when you dream, too. And when you play speed chess.

And when you crochet? DMT city, my man.

The awoken

You could be high on LSD 24/7 for $7 USD a day.
Shit is more economical than weed or alcohol.

No wonder why every time i play speed chess i get thrown into a hyperdimensial time wave. The more you know, fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=uVqOC-G_Qqw

Does it count as cheating if the alien machine elves are slipping you moves on the DL?

No you cant. If you wanted to trip on acid two days in a row, you'd need at least three times the quantity for your second dose. It gets expensive really quickly. But no one WANTS to be on acid 24/7. You'd have to be really fucked in the head to think that's a good idea.

It's illegal everywhere because the US decided to make all psychoactive drugs illegal because of media scare and not actually based on facts or statistics, and then the US pushed the rest of the world to follow its lead through the United Nations convention on psychotropic substances.

The prohibition of psychedelic drugs in particular was politically motivated - making psychedelic drugs illegal was a great way to get leftist hippies in jail

Well i think you'd be a fucking idiot if you werent using those little bastards

Lol, if you can even find it. Last time I ever saw some was in 2009 for like $20 a hit.

>He buys drugs from niggers instead of respectable white businessmen on the darknet.

Jesus mate, do you have any friends? Last time I saw it was Sunday. Pic related

Lol what. That shits so easy to find down here. And its like $10 a hit of some pure shit. Not RC

When I was in college I could get it, people knew people. Now I'm 46 and have no idea where to find uncle sid. Any of you 20-somethings have advice for dad?

Honestly if a 46 year old man asked me for acid I would assume he was a cop so no, I have no advice. Buy it off the internet

You can't do lsd every day by day 3 it would feel like nothing. Even day 2 would be extremely tame, even with an upped dosage.

Buy bitcoin.
Install Tor.
Use Tor to go make an account here, transfer your bitcoin to it to anonymise them so there's no paper trail: grams7enufi7jmdl.onion
Use Tor to make an account here. Transfer your bitcoin to it from the mixer, then buy drugs: pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
They have basically everything you could ever want delivered right to your door.

Here's a guide deepdotweb.com/2015/09/07/tutorial-how-to-buy-from-alphabay-market/

I don't know why I didn't study chemistry. Shit is hard to make. Yeah maybe you can grow wheat and yeah maybe you can infect it with ergot. But make lysergic acid? Nope. How about MDMA? Surprise, saffrol is controlled now, you cannot even make traditional root beer.

And mushrooms? Misidentify one and your liver dissolved, death is unavoidable.

The internet? Silk road is dead. I just have to be more up front with my long term friends with better access I guess.

What I really want is one of those e-cig pot pens, so you don't get harmful smoke and it's super high tech and convenient. But in californistan and Oregon is far away.

You are honestly not trying very hard.

Buy a book in identifying mushrooms
Buy an dab pen online.
You live in CA it's easy to get a med card and hence, oil or wax.

The silk road may have been gone a long time ago, but Jesus Christ mate this is the internet - one site goes down and two take its place. There's always a place to buy drugs from. You're just not putting in the effort.

The silk road may be dead, but the internet drug trade is booming.
It's the way of the future, safer for both parties.

>joe rogan
i really dont like that faggot

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

tru senpai

You're probably right. I scared myself researching mushrooms. Also I read that if I get a med card I cannot buy anymore guns. That sucks. Finally bitcoin is the stupidest pyramid scheme I've ever heard of, at least the USD is backed by a government, and army, some statistics, but bitcoin is a crypto currency backed by enthusiasts that could evaporate overnight and also what happened to Mt. Gox?

Never heard about it cures cancer. I did hear it protected against/cured malaria though.

Why would you do drugs like lsd and dmt when you can just meditate and lucid dream?

We need a second drug revolution where gov psyops don't persuade everyone into being passive hippies. Psyches are the ultimate red pill

Because they pale in comparison to a DMT breakthrough. Why not do them all?

Because of democracy.

Creating and supporting a moral panic is the easiest way to get votes.

It's such a shame Rogan Watch got shut down.

It's also a very effective treatment for crack addiction

saged this thread because op is a hipster druggie who thinks everyone knows what DMT is.

now you're just making up lies

Benadryl - Over the Counter

Holy shit this is on Sup Forums. I really thought I was on /r9k/.

Coz drugs happen in real life...

I can see it.

>legalize drugs
>people buy drugs with traceable payment methods
>then they lose their second amendment rights

It makes a lot more sense to ban people who drink from owning guns than banning people who use LSD.