Chad

What happens here?

Niggers jihading each other in the name of their moon god?

They get all the hot bitches and hoes

KONY 2012

if you lived next door to a nigger, what do you think would happen?

its the whitest name for the blackest country

It must be awful to have a Niger next door

kek

ask /r9k/. they've been dealing with Chad their entire lives.

Hey chad hows it going

Chad is afraid his car will be stolen by niggers, so he installed a camera to catch them in the act.

Kekked

I know this is reddit tier humor but C.A.R. and Sudan (sounds similar to sedan) are next to each other

>What happens here?
Rape, war, genocide, warlords hoarding aid and aids, etc.

Typical Africa shit.

Many St'Acci are raped daily. while you're home eating tomato on injera.

Alpha shit. Move on

Not much. It being landlocked makes it even less relevant and more poverty-stricken than normal poorfag African countries

Fucking Chads don't even know how to manage a lake

Nothing much just deserts,camels, warlord,and a lake. Most people live off the lake Chad but that about evaporates and when it does Chad will collapse. Probably become refugees in Sweeden

Climate Change desu

Fug

Lots of oil was found in 2004 so F

Smells like a zoo. People will jump in front of your car and demand money when you hit them. Traffic laws nonexistent. Police is corrupt. Dictator doesn't give a fuck about the country. Boku Haram walks around freely. No plumbing or running water outside of capital city. Shit hole is an understatement. Their "Doctors" believe in voodoo. Their Army consists of Child soldiers and war criminals.

When I flew in, my bag was open and they stole everything worth while. Police will frisk you and steal what's left of your stuff. I could go on.

Never go there. Ever. I shudder everytime some white college chick goes there for an internship.

irrigation, weeabp

I made it as far as Nigeria, never Chad. I can't imagine how awful it is there after seeing "Africa's biggest economy" land.