So who's gonna go see it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qP_wHtDUA3M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wPYvY4RoAvo
youtube.com/watch?v=YCWKNwb4gME
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tuesday night
Yeah, can't make it

Weird they'd make a one night release on a Tuesday, but I can't say I'm surprised since they're doing everything to sabotage the movie.

Fucking where?

Where's the trailer?

youtube.com/watch?v=qP_wHtDUA3M

It looks like shit

I'm having a hard time understanding how it could even be this bad.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wPYvY4RoAvo

I prefered the previous one, Juckers Cuckers 2

Should I bring small boys to molest at the premiere?

>affirmative action black guy delivering the quips at the end

another quipkino

You do you man. Salva would approve

:(

Disappointing but I'll see it anyways

The first one is my favorite scary movie because the atmosphere of it was incredible and the creature design superb

When I first saw it I thought he was just your typical backwoods psycho but as the movie went on I realized there was clearly somthing fucked up about this guy

I will never forget that reveal after he got run over and the ending haunted me for weeks

Depends on how much liberalism/jewness is in it.

It's gonna be a regular poorly made b-flick but I'll give it a shot just for the sake of nostalgia. I only wish it'd have the same comfy feeling to it as the first two parts.

I loved the first two movies and while I don't really give that much fuck about what Salva did, it makes me kinda mad that due to him being a filthy perv we cannot have nice things.

>happens between first and second movie

What other movies do this?

>September 26 only
Wait it's only in theaters for a day?

In Russia it's aimed at november...

Will he actually talk this time? I know they had this idea previously but it got kinda scrapped, yet maybe they could pull it good enough to give him some more character?

>demon/monster exists solely to consume
>thinking it would want to talk to its meal

like I said: it'd be nice to make him break the silence once in a while to just add some character.

No need to give him huge dialogue. He could just pull some cheesy lines aimed at his victims, or mutter to himself a couple of times. Wouldn't hurt that much.

Something like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=YCWKNwb4gME

Do any directors epitomize old guard Sup Forums like Salva?

I only saw the first awhile ago and I remember thinking it was good. I heard bad things about 2, so what's the point of this one?

Does anyone know if this is getting a UK theatrical at any point? Can't find anything on it

i hate it. the handsome boy died.

clownhouse did not give me nightmares. clownhouse gave me wet dreams. the middle brother was especially handsome hot.

He gets all the character he needs via his eyes and body language. A talking Creeper just doesn't sound right to me. Would probably end up like Chucky or Freddy.

>september 26 only
??

Odd he didn't give us a shot of that boy's ass too. He was MJB but still underage I think right?

we did get to see him shirtless though. and hugging his kid bro.