BadSelfEater - Beast Bills

The time is now, we need to solve this cryptography before the countdown hits zero. This is not time for bickering and obvious replies to clearly visible sybmols and numbers.

Review the archived threads, research "badselfeater" and "Mr. Teeth" before posting.

The world is counting on our collective intelligence to save it. Do not let them down.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SF0nJ
archive.is/sJWT1
archive.is/JJf9t
wnd.com/2016/03/temple-of-baal-to-go-up-in-new-york-london/
ushistory.org/betsy/flagfact.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d9lTd-yXwh4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620446/A-winged-baby-semi-naked-dancers-man-bird-s-nest-head-Switzerland-decided-mark-opening-world-s-longest-rail-tunnel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dZAQNo9bXwI
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ
badselfeater.com/img/bill-compact.png
regionmx.com/images/stories/galeria/2015feriatultitlan/feria_tultitlan4_2015.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=GwEvPhANtws
biblehub.com/matthew/25-45.htm
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/08/30/letter-continuation-national-emergency-respect-certain-terrorist-attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=dNAQ9lbe3kw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AHS

That last thread was pretty spoopy

possible face?

also repost:

>something about the flag seems off to me. are any of you only seeing 9 stripes and the stars are lined up, not staggered, almost like a pre-civil war flag?

Previous threads; must reads!

archive.is/SF0nJ

archive.is/sJWT1

archive.is/JJf9t

weird shit all over the wurl

Checking out the stars and stripes and comparing it to historical variations. Maybe there is something there.

bump for interest :)

kind of looks like a mirror image of the moon to me. also how long has an user listened to the music on badselfeater dot com? does it change?

>Au Ag
Is that supposed to be "gold and silver" or Australia antigen (hepatitis)? I remember this being brought up when this symbol was found in the Denver airport. It's supposed to be viable as a biological weapon or something along those lines, and when people first noticed the symbol there was a lot of talk of FEMA camps and similar conspiracy theories.

GayTDK40 here

is there any meaning to the glyphs on the side of the cup of sin? I mean the figures and stripes and eye

OH SHIT HABBENIN ON SUNDAY CONFIRMED

interesting...keep digging...

3sp00py5me

also

fuck captcha

holy shit. it's her. Crooked.

wnd.com/2016/03/temple-of-baal-to-go-up-in-new-york-london/

Temple of Ba'al before destruction. notice the alter next to the door

The flag is from the post 1818 version where the 13 stripes where added. The stars appears not to be staggered as with more modern versions.

ushistory.org/betsy/flagfact.html

Select all the trees

white dots on side of cross: ELI?

Bad Self Eater
FedEral BeaSt

The steps are not present as depicted on the rear face of the Beast Bill. Although it appears similar with the four columns.

KEK

also did you notice how fucking invasive captcha got lately?

literary only ones we have now are ones where we need to select all the billboards, house numbers, shoop signs and road signs.

are we fucking training an AI or something?

OK I'll list a couple of spooky happenings

Brazilian monkeys manage to get shekels for 1:1 replica of solomons temple (5mins 10sec)
youtube.com/watch?v=d9lTd-yXwh4

Gotthard Tunnel Ceremony on the 1st June

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3620446/A-winged-baby-semi-naked-dancers-man-bird-s-nest-head-Switzerland-decided-mark-opening-world-s-longest-rail-tunnel.html

Vid for that
(its worth it give it time)

oh for fuck sake
this is getting real spooky real fast

I was looking at this date that the timer runs out, 9:14, and it made me wonder about the use of Abaddon in Revelations chapter 9, verse 11, where we are told that there is a king who reigns over us, whose name is Abaddon, which in greek is the Apollyan, or the god of war .. Mars, if I’m not mistaken. I’m neither an expert in scriptures, nor greek, nor much of anything, just another ‘leaf’ who’s wondered about the significance of this coincidence, and thought I’d throw this in for consideration. In verse 12, Revelations tells us that “One woe is past ..” From this we might interpret that 9/11 (Sept. 11th attacks .. one woe) is past, and at this point (of course) the 11th verse is behind us, .. now we arrive at verse 12, which announces to us that “behold, there come two woes more hereafter.” Then in verse 14 of Revelations we’re informed that the sixth angel which has the trumpet, must “loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.” It’s the 14th day of September that the timer runs out. Perhaps this has already been suggested somewhere in here; I haven’t read all the threads so excuse if this has been already suggested. What do you guys think .. any thoughts/reactions to this ??

Revelations 9:11 - (9/11) “And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”
Revelations 9:12 - Abaddon .. Mars .. the god of war, the “king” which reigns over them, and verse 12 announces that “One woe is past (9/11); and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.”
Revelations 9:14 - (the day the timer runs out on ‘badselfeater.com’, or ‘Federal Beast’ (??) .. Revelations here “Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.”

summary?

Cont’d …

Revelation 9: 15-21 describes what the angels do upon their release …
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their
hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

REEEEEEEE

Check this video when he asks why the clock is always pointed at 9!

at about 30mins

Pic related is satan fucking in the antichrist

Still working on that book cover. It really looks more like "ISIS" than "ESIS."

Cont’d …
Revelations 8 7-13 describes the four angels …
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

If your paying attention to the bible, I made a thread about this hours ago,it got slid hard but the same day the count down ends the pope is going to reveal the one world religion, which means the antchrist is already here. If I'm not wrong atleast can someone correct me if I'm wrong , I'm kinda mixed up in bibology.

what does the moon runes next to trump say?

>Pretend like something big is about to go down
>Make a countdown site on the internet
wew

The legacy of the "Petro-Dollar" is coming to an end. Sit tight brothers.
Take Germany's warning of buying supplies and do this too.
Go to the store tomorrow, and buy 30 days worth of non-parishable food, and your armageddon supplies.

It's the Capricorn astrological symbol.

Peace in Chinese and Arabic

It the only thing even remotely close.

Lady Liberty has fallen on her sword. The two letter abbreviations above represent sitting Supreme Court Justices as well as former Justices further above. There is a chasm between the Left (Liberal) and Right (Conservative) Judges with an orange question mark in the portion isolated on an island in the midst of the chasm. This represents Antonin Scalia and the 9th Supreme Court Justice that is yet to be appointed.

I've thought that for a while now. I remember noticing when Captcha started to become only billboards and roadsigns and landmarks, and I was thinking the same thing.

We're definitely teaching a global mapping computer. The Pokemon Go game funded by the fucking CIA was probably a mass surveillance op for the same purpose. Grabbing up close pics of anything they didn't have from satellite footage (inside buildings, infrastructures, etc).

We are training the computer to recognize things so that it can create a better map system.

the aftermath of releasing of the four angels is the slaying of a third of mankind.

Holy fuck, phlegm does look like tadpoles, which are frogs. But, they talk of three and we've only seen one...

DID SOMEONE SAY APOLLYAN!

This vid 13mins in does not look like Jesus. Would you agree?

Also points out in this vid that the statue of mary has IXXI (911) on the wall

Found this one, it is missing some pieces that are present in the artistic depiction.

Capitoline Temple, Volubilis

American
Horror
Story

badselfeater.com/img/bill-compact.png

Link to image without goat also. Trying to save bump limit.

The antichrist is supposed to look like Jesus though and confuses people into thinking he's Jesus by deceiving and misleading. Much more importantly, the antichrist rebuilds the jewish temple in Jerusalem and rules the world from it. None of this has happened.

It's interesting to note that the jew prophesize that their messiah will rebuild the temple and rule the world from it. They rejected Jesus and his messianic claims then crucified him. This is a fact that anybody can easily verify, the messiah that the jews believe is coming is the antichrist in Christianity

ok so what I think I know.

m=thank mr teeth = mark the tenth

the 10th of september is when the picasso painting Guernica was given back to spain after demanding they became a republic.

he just posted an image pased off of guernica on the mr teeth facebook.
thats what I've found our past 24 hours or so, among other random directionless things.

Summary please anyone?

I am going through the old threads but they're long and hard to read through.

>EK
too close to kek for my liking

Can someone list all the letters shown there

We know this guys likes anagrams

Daily reminder that this is viral marketing for IIITEETH new album & tour

i was doing research last night but pol crashed and i got bored so here's this for you guys

The ferris wheel in this Mr Teeth video youtube.com/watch?v=nn3IYbpujGI

Is in Tultitlán outside of Mexico City: regionmx.com/images/stories/galeria/2015feriatultitlan/feria_tultitlan4_2015.jpg

Another youtube channel with the same picture named david esquivel:
youtube.com/watch?v=GwEvPhANtws

strongly suspect this person is behind this project and did not intend their name to be attached but it might be a planned discovery. whatever

wow. it does premier on the 14th though, season 6

>self eater
oroboros?

Right on user! Good work!

>IIITEETH
Prove it

"PEITY"
"LORD D.C."
"MATT 25 45"
biblehub.com/matthew/25-45.htm

It's art by obey, it's American horror story faggots cracked that nut the first night it was posted here.

Name one time anything good has come from these count down sites? Never.

It's always some shitty art project or advertisement gimmick. ALWAYS

by same picture i mean the profile picture of the kid with syphilis or whatever the fuck is eating his face off.

so that picture and an obscure ferris wheel in a complete shithole are connected by this person david esquivel.

i know there were other connections i found but i didn't keep any more information.

The antichrist doesn't necessarily look like Jesus. I don't know where you're getting that from. The main thing is that he will perform great signs and miracles and the whole world will wonder after the beast.

fuck
they are all spastic freaks

Did anyone spy the audience? They are all the same...

That's it.

Haven't all of these threads been deleted for marketing? Shouldn't this one? Yes. Yes it should.

Oh. Oh wow.

It's not her, but she is evil. Not every evil person is the antichrist.

Also they've made it look like a fucking goat

>Mars
>God of war
Ares was known for his lust for blood, his chaotic nature, and his thoughtless aggression.

Interestingly enough some of these characteristics ( to a much lesser extent) are attributed to those born under Aries, the Ram, in astrology.

That thing looks like a ram m8

Antichrist? Nah. A false prophet? Possibly.

But you have to wonder, how much of prophecy is set in stone? God never intended for Adam and Eve to rebel, yet they did...so who's not to say some "modifications" have been made or tried to been made to try and alter future events.

Dont you have a "how can white men even compete" thread to fuck off to?
Why dont you go ask Sup Forums if you are white instead

they all look dopey and braindead.
pure normskulls

Thanks for correcting the record.

Proofs?

Merkel and Hollande were in attendence so your statement carries through

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/08/30/letter-continuation-national-emergency-respect-certain-terrorist-attacks

How fucking new are you? Goog captcha has been training image recognition for years.

It's literally just a piece of art. It's not predicting anything. If the creator had information worth sharing, he would just share it, not make some cryptic tinfoil hat dollar art. You fags will overblow everything.

Seeing as this hasn't been checked yet I'll show a picture of "Jesus" inside the DC cathocuck temple

Notice the sun at the centre of head. Reference to the centre place in Zodiac of Tammuz (sun god) along with flames which in pagan symbology is the same as the sun

It's fucking viral marketing for American Horror Story

wow, its fucking nothing.

13mins in

Also

The part where 9 11 are put into it

>8mins in

Please someone reply if they're watched/are watching this

I'm starting to get spooked by the one sidedness of this

Yeah I already figured this was the correct answer, but it's still fun to dissect these images.

is that show even any good?

Not going to lie I pretty much shat myself straight after that section

around blax never relax

Never seen it before in my life

It's pulpy entertainment, don't expect much. Fun to watch, the most recent season was pretty lame with it being a 12 hour lady gaga music video and all. The first 2 seasons were decent.

Sounds about right.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNAQ9lbe3kw

because the 6, the 9, the 11 and the 13 are the most used numbers by elite jiwwers

Explain. I don't watch American horror story.

This is going way too far into politics than a show would want to, and is forging signatures and using company logos without permission. Plus, Mr. Teeth specifically said that this is not viral marketing, which would just piss people off (not what a company wants to do) if it was.

I don't get it--why are you saying it's American Horror Story--i've never watched it, how do you know--is there something there that tells you?