Why isn't this comedy funny?

Why isn't this comedy funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6T2uBeiNXAo
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/nNTC9IdW_xclPr2niSZfJw/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/6kpgYyYVjlgufe1yLM1QhQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's satire and mildly dated. Few chuckles but nothing gut-wrenching like SAUSAGE PARTY AMIRITE DUDES? LMAO WEED. WHAT IF FOODS COULD TALK AND SMOKE, DUDE? A LOOSE ALLEGORY TO THE BIG CORPORATIONS USING PROPAGANDA TO EXPLOIT YOUR DESIRE FOR A SIMPLE LIFE FUCK HAHAHAHAAH. WHAT IF WE HAD AN ORGY AT THE END DUDDDDDEEE. MAKE THE FOODS WITH ACCENTS AND REPLACE FILTHY KIKE WITH BAGEL AND IT'S POLITICAL COMMENTARY DUUUUUDE. SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE WEED SMOKE

Mein Fuher! I CAN WALK!

>Gentlemen, you can't fight here! This is the War Room!

Kino.

Was it autism?

This thread again, huh?

Horror and comedy are always dated. You're not going to be afraid of the movies that scared your grandparents and you're not going to laugh at the shit they laughed at.

Because you're 12 and don't remember the cold war.

2clever4u

youtube.com/watch?v=6T2uBeiNXAo

>well if we let him in, he'll see everything, he'll see the big board!

Name a funnier line in any modern comedy.
George C Scotts delivery there was perfect.

I always loved the conversation between the US and soviet presidents, where the ambassador has to give them the phone number for the whore house and the ruskie prez is drunk.

Daily reminder that OP is an actual turboautist who makes the same exact thread multiple times per day about how a 53 year old film is not funny enough to him.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/nNTC9IdW_xclPr2niSZfJw/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/6kpgYyYVjlgufe1yLM1QhQ/

Also his reply to this will be "This is the first time I made this thread faggot" or the usual "le coca cola dad joke" pathetic argument.

That's a comedy?

It wasn't supossed to be a comedy but Kubrick could not but giggle at the idea of nuclear fire cleansing mankind

Reminder that in the year this film was made OP could be arrested for being such a huge faggot.

I find it funny though. In fact, it's my favourite film and pure kino

>Why isn't this comedy funny?

Because you're a cretin.

Would've been funnier if Doctor Strangelove was overweight and farted a bunch

Is that all it used to take to make people laugh? Wow

would be funnier if he only did it in missionary position with his same aged wife

It most certainly was

/thread

This is the product of impurified bodily fluids

the quips are too advanced

uhuhuhhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhhhhuhuh

btw im dank blazing right now

OP unwillingly denies his essence to women

fuck me that is sad

it's clever aka reddit

fpbp

>Horror and comedy are always dated

This. It's why Monty Python is literally comedy kino but it's not very funny for younger people because it's comedy from a different time. You simply can't compare it to comedies today.

Doesnt even make me smile

because the joke is on us, user

>you're not going to laugh at the shit they laughed at
Silent comedy is still funny. If you like Jim Carey and Rowan Atkinson you're going to like Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton. Slapstick is still slapstick.

And old comedy also has the advantage of not being ruined by feminism. It Happened One Night (1934), and Some Like It Hot (1959) are still funny.

>Implying My Fuhrer I can valk again isn't 10/10.

This place would be significantly improved by getting rid of OP.