for what reason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
swarthmore.edu/SocSci/bdorsey1/41docs/51-fra.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

look at him

he married up

yah i just see her whining ass controlling his money, hes cucked

Maybe he's a fucking weeabo who couldn't find a better Asian chick to shack up with?

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

Elite Jewish infiltration of Chinese/Asian societies. They know the White race is dying and that tomorrow belongs to China.

I'm pretty sure 100% of all Thai women would marry him.

you've never been with a chinese girl before have you, user.. if you did you'd understand

HER BO STAFF SKILLS OBVIOUSLY

God, what a tool. When will the dot com 2.0 bubble pop and put this jew out of everyone's life?

he's ugly as hell and didnt want to marry someone who is clearly a golddigger

true love conquers all

So his kid can hide among the Asian population and Jew them.

It's like you don't know a single thing about Jews op.

It's his jew arrogant way of trying to spit on all the jewesses who wanted to fuck attractive waspy goy at Harvard.

she's a paediatrician from Harvard med school bruh

can't wait for her to divorce him, take over his company, and then promptly fumble it straight into the dustbin of history

>Thailand
>Women

She is literally one-in-a-garillion.

She's half the price of a white wife

This

oh, well the clearly that speaks to her high character, harvard alum do so much good for society. Just look at Obama.

Facebook is practically a government organization. It will never pop.

He donated most of his money away, dude

he's a jew look at his yellow chicklet teeth

It's like back when people got married for power. He is trying to get his foot in the door in China. Do you think he doesn't pay high class hookers and shit on the side

once a yellow fever beta
always a beta
his children will be spoiled, self hating, and hate him

Beta billionaires are still betas

Because Chinese are the only other people evil enough to match a Jew.

I'd fuck her

Maybe its because I have UC Berkeley goggles but these average chinese girls know how to fuck and suck.

is she pregnant

Rational people aren't all about plastic surgery and rancid bimbos like your god emperor donald "I love outsourcing" trump

To reincarnate Elliot Rodger, duh.

It's been predicted in 20 years time it'll be nothing but a profile graveyard which is why anything that's popular they buy up, but once they hit that one bad investment *poof*

relevant
swarthmore.edu/SocSci/bdorsey1/41docs/51-fra.html

She didn't even take his last name.

They have mated and are now reproducing.

Weren't they together before he got rich?
I mean if he's really determined not to marry a golddigger then that's fair enough I guess.

Also as an Anglo in a Chinese country I can confirm she's like an 8/10 as far as ricebowls go

I think she fucks him in the ass.

Marriage is about finding a submissive and obedient woman willing to have many childs asap.

That was a tax dodge, family.

>set up charity
>donate all your money to it
>put your children and other family members on the board of directors
>they collect what was to be their inheritance in the form of a salary
>estate tax dodged

Maybe people marry each other for more than just looks?

This is what I was going to say

This marriage serves 3 purposes.

The first is that it promotes race mixing among the goy population of the united states.

The second is that it helps facebook to break into the chinese market.

The third is that it helps set the stage for the entrance of the jewish race into china and their political realm.

They were together long before he was so rich and successful (even if you don't like him). Commitment and loyalty are admirable qualities even if you don't like the people involved.

Think about it

If he's married a beautiful woman no one would believe she loved him. Not even he'd believe that. You think he's anything but a normal guy who got lucky?

this

mark suckadick, your waifu is shit

this

jewish numales like to be choked during sex by chinese wrestlers

It was smart. He was about to get a ton of money and he didn't have the skills to fend off the whores. Some down to earth girl saved his ass. Maybe if hes lucky he won't get divorsed.

Clearly. Why does user give a fuck about who Zuckerberg marries anyway? This is gossip mag bullshit for chicks

Because he is a mega liberal. Because of that he has a certain set of traits. He does not have the capacity to respect himself or tell a woman to fuck off. So when an aggressive butch comes along she tells him what to do and doesn't let him even think of leaving. As a natural gamma male he eternally seeks her validation, as is evident in the picture. He tries to take a "romantic" picture where the look into each other's eyes and she carelessly looks straight ahead.

This personality is also the reason why ALL Liberals are suicidal; and their politics are views which simply extend suicidal tendencies to anyone like them.

>beta
No. Clearly fucking not.
>children hate him
Really doubt it fampai

God damnit. I could understand middle class losers marrying a yellow monkey, but why would a rich jewish guy do it?

There are millions of qt jewess that would marry him and he choose the gook.

That's disgusting.

China is the next world super power

Zuck knew this in Harvard

He is a smart motherfucker

>Why does user give a fuck about who Zuckerberg marries anyway?
It does matter because she is Chinese and zuckerkike has been kissing ass in China for years, trying to get them to use his monitoring service to suppress dissent. That fact that zuckerkike thinks FB could play in China in the first place is actually very disturbing. In fact, the way Western businessmen and politicians seem to worship and desire to emulate China is very disturbing. When a jew marries a Chinese, one is wise to take notice.

Bump

Who hurt you?

She's pretty

I see it as more instinctual than anything else.

she knows her way around chicken livers

You still get taxed on the way out, though.
The IRS isn't stupid. You might be avoiding estate tax but every distribution is like 15%

Maybe he married her to keep everything, considering she helped create Facebook.

The IRS is for taxing subjects, not citizens.

>No. Clearly fucking not.
he got rich ripping off an already established ideato marry a fat gook. he's defiently not an alpha
>Really doubt it fampai
look at other wm/af couples that are rich, tell me how well their children are doing

Isn't she from some prestigious Chinese family?

It was probably a move to get GoyBook into China.

1. he's ugly
2. she's pregnant
3. your (last) gf is fatter

to get FB unbanned in China, raking in more billions.

Seriously the dude has a massive hard-on for the Chinese and Chinese culture.

>3. your (last) gf is fatter
>
>

>be me just now
>realize a lot of Jews are marrying Chinese
Probably a good idea if u want a legacy desu

he obviously wants to get into the Chinese market, but they don't allow jewish social media platforms

Shut the fuck up retard

You guys realize his marriage isn't like a normal persons, right? The elite marry for different reasons than we do.
Zuckerburg surely bangs whoever he wants.

>for what reason?

Well... this is purely speculative so if it happens to be (((coincidentally))) what happens... it is purely that!

>be next generation, soulless NWO kike
>work towards creating next-gen systems to manipulate and control the goyim
>work towards ways to subvert western civilization because "muh holocaust" (at least, that's why... on paper) and because they are the only actual long-term threat to jewish hegemony
>marry into Triad connected, People's Republic Fammalam
>knock her up and make a little Bruce Li...berman
>assist China in destroying the USA and Europe because Fuck the Goyim
and... last but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST:
>profit!

basically that.

>pic related as fug

You think Mao just adopted Communism... a 100% JEWISH IDEOLOGY out of nowhere??

Google Mao, Coe, Epstein" or alternatively; "jews in early communist China""

to infiltrate china they need 1/2 breeds because kikes are too easy to spot.

Why are you so mad?
Enjoying that trump meme jizz all over your sore throat?

For him, yes you are probably right.

I think it's more like whites are starting to catch on to their shit and they know they've created a powder keg in the West that they'll soon lose control of. But the part about the future belonging to China is dead on.

Charities are 100% tax free. The most they're ever charged is 1% and that's only to use public land for a fundraiser or whatever. Do you really think all of these billionaires set up charities out of the goodness of their heart?

I doubt it. Most self-made people care more about their projects than a stable of bitches. I've heard that the Uber founder has a lot of chicks on the side, but guys like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs spent more time working than most people spend being awake.

>1.2B chinese in the world
>raise a chinese family as a white guy
for what reason

>She's pregnant
Not anymore

I'm really surprised Hillary doesn't "play the woman card" more than she does. For all her faults, it is better to have a respectable woman in the White House rather than a 1950s style trophy wife.

a rich beta is still a beta

To be fair I would marry an Asian girl if I had the choice. They don't have the snarkiness or the sensitivity/ mental instability Western women have. They're happy to just be equal with men, instead of this superiority anti-male complex that's became viral in our countries.

hes a weeb with asian fetish

what else

kek wills it
>shillary ends up playing the woman card so hard that everyone gets sick of hearing it and votes trump
that's our crazy chaos god for ya

>Defending pedophiles in court
>Crushing union workers when she was on board at walmart (not saying unions are good but god it's hypocritical for her to run as a Democratic Presidential candidate after that shit in her past)
>Helping her husband cover up shit that would've made his White House scandals a lot larger than they ended up
>Probably having numerous people killed, witnesses silenced
>.
>.
>.
>Respectable

Choose one

He's massively autistic. Who knows why he does anything.

China is a single-party state so it is normal but what is Japan's excuse? Why are those motherfuckers so misogynist? Japan needs to be nuked again and elect a woman as their leader by force. This is literally rape culture.

>for what reason
He just needs a sow to bear a child from a transplanted zygote of his genes and the real mother's genes.

I agree

This. This is like a political marriage in the Middle Ages.

Chinks aren't sp easy to infiltrate.

They asked the president of china to name their baby and he basically told them to fuck off.

>implying China will rule the world
My elementary school music teacher called China "The Sleeping Dragon" and ever since I have simply been waiting for my Chinese overlords to conquer us. Please hurry desu.

wrong website

Zuck a Sup Forumsack???

He is gay simple she will say nothing about it keeping the deception alive