Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daYKTvCBNz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white guy, fat guy, tranny

Ezri did nothing wrong

>need people to act like spazzy weirdos
>hire circus performers

cunning

Bashir's a super genius sub plot was one of the worst sub plot of the fucking show. It's just retarded.

FAITH OF THE HEAAAAAAAAAART

Ezri in fact did numerous things right!

Saved, big fan of these

Allamaraine, count to four
Allamaraine, then three more
Allamaraine, if you can see
Allamaraine, you'll come with me!

Didn't sec31 recruit them in their recurring episode, or was it another branch? I can't remember.
Except steal my heart.....

Truly the peak genetics.

Khan btfo.

I'm glad it went away due to the actor actively sabotaging it, it was a really lame addition

Shut up Siddig, it was fine, get over it already

That's another subplot.

Story?

>just get me my whiskey you big eared jew rat and i wont break your twig like arm as i do with keiko's stupid fucking chopsticks
christ, i know o'brien can get a bit irritable but that was a bit much

Did Sam Raimi write that episode?

I just finished season 1 of TNG and I don't get why people hate it so much. It's not that bad. It literally feels just like TOS with different people and a bigger budget.

Siddig originally hated the GE plot cause he felt the writers were making him Data 2.0, he would deliver 'Data' lines as shitty as possible in protest, however he got over it once sec31 and the Jack pack was introduced.

>Alexander Siddig was not happy about this sudden development in his character: "I didn't know about it on Tuesday, and on Thursday the script arrived – we started shooting on Friday. I was so shocked. You know you get the impression that maybe the producers sit down and talk about strategies and character arcs with actors but this thing came out of the blue and pissed me off so royally." Siddig interpreted the change as an attempt to turn his character into Data, a tendency which he fought against by deliberately playing any "Data-esque" lines badly.

It really isn't that bad. I like it.

>Didn't sec31 recruit them in their recurring episode, or was it another branch?

THAT'S A STYUPID QUESTION
youtube.com/watch?v=daYKTvCBNz8

>fuckin' normies

So that's why he sounded drunk half the time towards the end

huh

END OF THE LINE, DIVATOX

Currently watching S2E3 ("The Siege") from DS9...

Why did they have incredibly gullible and dubiously aggressive Bajoran Fassbinder trying to catch Sisko and the gang?

This guy was a typical chad.

>Bashir and Jadzia were my favorite DS9 characters
>start watching the show again after like 15 years
>Jadzia is a cunt and Bashir is an awkward sperg
t-they get better at later seasons, right?

Bashir does

Bajoran workers... your attention please, I fucked Kira's mom, that is all.

I already have that one and several others

Bajoran workers... your attention please, It's my birthday, that is all.

how did they get away with this!?

I never understood how Odo could condense himself into something like as small as a rat or a PADD but shapeshift back into himself which is like 10 times bigger.

his mass wasn't stable

Nah it was pretty decent, you're just irrationally bitter because of an annoying Bashir-loving tripfag and you can't separate your media enjoyment from your online interactions.

I can 100% confirm this is actually what irish people are like, no stereotypes, this is reality.

Some BS excuse is that the changelings can store some of their mass in subspace and get it back when the morph into something big.

During season 3 and 4 kira and bashir were a irl couple right?

>Some BS excuse

I know right, real life changelings make much more sense

They were married, it's his arabby babby

>Nah it was pretty decent, you're just irrationally bitter because of an annoying Bashir-loving tripfag and you can't separate your media enjoyment from your online interactions.
Not him, but I tend to agree it was a shit storyline that never went anywhere except for stale lines like "Oh, what's the square root of 10056?"
It didn't further anything about Bashir except that he had been hiding something about himself (and granted the episode with his parents was really good). But every subsequent episode was just terrible and you'll notice how those Data-like lines were about all that amounted from it.
The mutants episodes weren't about Bashir and therefore an ancillary part of his character's development. They made better DS9 stories than Bashir stories.

Exactly, reptilians morph in a much more realistic way to infiltrate our society than changelings.

Season was just fine except for "Justice".
Wesley crushes some flowers and is sentenced to death? Even as I kid I thought that was fucking stupid.
>" oh you went out of bounds? Sorry got to cut off you head!"
Thx.
Also forgot how much I hated that hyper manic.

>those lobes
My dick is a curtain rod.

What happens in holodeck, stays in holodeck.

>I don't understand the difference between soft sci fi, hard sci fi, and space fantasy.

>computer, show me the tiddies

Still better than muh pagh wraiths DBZ fights, at least.

Why didn't they fall through the floor?

>I don't understand the difference between soft sci fi, hard sci fi, and space fantasy.
Star Trek tends to vacillate precariously between all three.

So kira got siddig'd?

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS:

ALLAMARAINE, COUNT TO FOUR
ALLAMARAINE, THEN THREE MORE
ALLAMARAINE, IF YOU CAN SEE
ALLAMARAINE, YOU'LL COME WITH ME

it also lead to Bashir wanting to surrender to fucking Dominion.
That's unacceptable.

Don't talk like that you antisemite jews are human too sort of.

>Still better than muh pagh wraiths DBZ fights, at least.
That was literally the finale and that one episode with Jake and Kira on the promenade. I don't know, I guess I'm a hypocrite because I liked the execution of it even if it was fantastical and full of "magic".

man, season 1 am i right?

Barclay's dick held them up.

something something gravity plating

>man, season 1 am i right?
Every season 1 besides Enterprise is just the writers' excuse to use a lot of hallucinogens because it was a tradition of Gene's and they knew the networks would give them 3 seasons minimum.

>fuckin minstrel show

Are bashir and o'brien going to become good friends again after the episode where they get captured by the jem hadar?
If that stops ds9 will definitely be less enjoyable.

>Every season 1 besides Enterprise is just the writers' excuse to use a lot of hallucinogens because it was a tradition of Gene's and they knew the networks would give them 3 seasons minimum.

this seems like a highly plausible reason for all the weird shenanigans that happened in season 1

Who is best girl and why is it kira?

This is from the final episode

That custom's really well done. Look at the seams, very well tailored. Whomever made customs for Star Trek was a skilled individual.

i got air filtaz n shit

>Whomever made customs for Star Trek was a skilled individual.

From TNG to ENT I believe it was Robert Blackman

Westmore did the alien and other designs/head pieces/makeup

>Watch DS9 first. It's the best one.

>You'd really suck my dick?

Wew I was afraid their friendship was going to shit after that one episode.

Their bromance is legendary

>There is no "Damar from planet Cardassia". Now give me the pencil.

DS9 has less bad episodes than every other trek show.

>all of star trek is just some black guy called benny having a mental breakdown

Would a standalone DS9 film have worked?

>Would a standalone DS9 film have worked?

No because it was the least big screen friendly. Too many beloved side characters, too much backstory, and it was paced very particularly for the syndication model.

Voyager deserved at least one chance.

no

>You alright, Benny?
>i think he's flippin out on one his spaceman trips again

>Nimoy (RIP) voiced Xehanort

Where does Kingdom Hearts fit into the timeline?

>it's an Archer accidentally joins Al Qaeda episode

How much semen did the Traveler fill Wesley with?

Kek

>'Be a bit more open minded trip we are here to make contact with other cultures'

What if Sisko was in charge of Voyager and Janeway in charge of DS9 instead?

>it's the far future and not only has all of humanity gotten its shit together but they even live peacefully in a thriving multicultural society with an alien galactic president
>"BUT OUR PEOPLE, OUR _BLAAAACKKKK_ PEEEPUL, THEY WUZ TREATED UNFAAAAIR 600 YEARS AGO, WHITEY DIDN'T CARE ABOUT USSSS" --Captain Benjamin Sisko

Ship would have been home Ep 1, Ds9 would have fallen Ep 1

>Fuck the Ocampa and the Caretaker's Array I'm going back to the Alpha Quadrant in the Pilot

>Janeway on DS9

Fuck man, she'd have nuked the wormhole in episode 1 to stop the Cardies getting it

>600

Try less than 300

Sisko would be even more guns blazing than Janeway, but fall into deep brooding rants about how he's turned into the bad guy instead of smugly brushing it off and sipping his coffee.

Janeway would literally not give two shits about anything that went on the station except trying to polish up her record so she could get off it.

>sjw IMMEDIATELY triggered in record time