Phoenix Area Bank Robbery Ends in Suspect Being Shot on Live TV

>no gore

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2WHeFAdBTE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10DBN1336Bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did he died? And why wasn't Kinsey there?

I just saw some images I did NOT want to see just there.

>Kinsey, sorry dear, but we're sending you on a high-speed pursuit.
>Kinsey: But I'm in the office all day, and high speed chases are for criminals.
>Sorry, but the internet demands you go
>Kinsey: But I want to live

Slo-mo sounds like money shot grunts

They better have fucking shot him, I-10 was a parking lot because of that little fucker.

she was fired?

1 suspect was dead. 2 were arrested.

>only two days in triple digits.

The end is in sight.

Wuz he a kang?

>rob bank
>get caught
ya dun goof'd. you even had a chance to live, after the cops started tailing you, you could've just pulled over and gave yourself up. but instead, you thought you could get away and put civilian lives in danger. no strategy, strictly amateur, would shoot again.

>unmarked cars
>plain clothes officer
>one comes out with an AR

Honestly if I didn't have audio on I would've thought this was a cartel shooting

I honestly thought the pickup truck was just a civilian that was trying to help the police.

>we did some images we did not want to see there

americans

gimme your badge

youtube.com/watch?v=10DBN1336Bg

Government guns gonna cut you down...
That was smooth driving by the officers.

she is at her local ABC affiliate now

GETOFFITGETOFFITGETOFFIT

Lol

This white trash dude robbed a bank in my town last week. No weapon or anything. Got away in a a shitty dodge caravan and he's still on the lam.

Slo mo voices made me kek

tfw i saw original thread and turned stream on 2 seconds before the pit maneuver

I saw it live. Shame they cut the feed after the bullets started flying

Phoenix is fucking awesome. Fuck the lights/sirens, safe-distance, safe-space, pc, bureaucratic SOPs that just endanger civilians! Send in the guys from the 13 Hours movie!

Unmarked cars endanger civillians a lot man.

In brazil we used to lynch police cruising in unmarked cars, because we assumed them to be criminals pretending to be policemen.

Lynch mobs don't exist north of the Rio Grand, Thiago.

Sure, but things are much more comfy north of the rio grande. When your demographics reach brazillian levels of niggers and spics, things might change.

Brazil is a shithole, yeah. But look up unmarked police cars on youtube. There are a number of cities in the US having problems with them.