What does this old pic of Hilary remind you of?

What does this old pic of Hilary remind you of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQV6Baa3Z9Y
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1470/55/1470553716104.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sex

Downs Syndrome.

The holocaust. Never forget the 6 gorillion!

if you can't spot her being a sociopath in this picture, you probably have autism

One of the worst Americans ever born

Looks like Anne Frank

It reminds me that even cherubic-faced young ladies can turn out to be the worst fucking cunts that ever existed.

That's Hellen Keller dumbass

That I'd like to go back in time to 1844 or wtf this pic is from like to cum in her eyes.

No it's Margaret Thatcher

You're a time Traveller!!
>Yes, I am!!
Could you tell me all about your adventures through history, mr. Time Traveller?
>"Of course, sure thing, but first could we play a game?"
YES!! I love games!!
>"Ok, are you good at counting? I want you to count the flowers in that bed behind you, Ok?, so turn around, count them, and don't turn back around until you're done, OK honey?"
Sure thing!!
*Pulls out revolver concealed in jacket*
1!!
>"I'm so, so sorry"
2!!
>"I don't know what went so wrong in your life that turned you from this into what you are now."
3!!
>"There's no other way"
4!!
>"March 2018 needs to be prevented"
5!!
>"I think if you could see into your future, you'd want this"
6!!
>"I think you'd beg for this"
7!!
>"Things didn't have to be this way"
8!!, There's 8!! All done mister!!
>"Hillary, please don't turn around, this'll be over soon"
M-mister, I'm scared
>"I know, I am too."
*A single tear runs down his cheek as he aims the gun at the girls back*
>"I'm sorry you didn't grow up to be the good woman you always wanted to be."
I don't like this game.....
*A single shot rings throughout the neighbourhood. The girls body hits the ground with a tragically light thud. The stranger disappears with a flash of light back to his own time. Mr. Rodham leaves the house in horror to find his young daughter murdered, lying in a bed of blood soaked lillies. Many detectives worked tirelessly to find her killer, but he was never found, what was once a tragic incident that marked that small suburban town for the longest of times, became forgotten, and Little Hillary Diane Rodham along with all her hopes and dreams of becoming a nurse and helping others, like everyone else, became lost to the annals of history*

This is beautiful.

thats some good story telling user

She used to be a deliscious loli. Time depresses me.

The thread on Sup Forums telling dubs to make a thread here with that pic.

8/10

RIP

If you are reading this post you must reply to this post with "HILLOLI A CUTE. CUUUUUUTE" or your daughter will die in her sleep someday.

/thread

Kept me on the edge of my seat.
A roller coaster of emotion.
Well done.

not this time friend.

Sociopaths can't hide their unusual eyes, its true. Its like you can tell they have no conscience/empathy.

Hairless little cunnies

I hope my daughter does die in her sleep someday.
Preferably as an old woman, looking back on a great life

My penis

HILLOLI A CUTE. CUUUUUUTE

What?

Bravo

*The stranger felt his insides churn as he's transported back to 2018. There's a flash of light and he finds himself in the alley where he first set off on his mission. A faint smell of sulfur hangs in the air, he takes the device off his arm and places it into the lining of his jacket along with his gun. He leaves the alley and takes a look around. His mission was successful, there were thankfully buildings where the craters once were. The city of Washington was clean and the air felt fresher than what he was used to.
The city was bustling with people going about their daily routine. Kids played, friends laughed, lovers exchanged tender moments. The place seemed "lighter" in more ways than one. He crossed the street and entered a bar, it was empty, which was to be expected given the time of day. He approached the bar. When the bartender saw him he stopped polishing the wood surface, stood up straight, clicked his heels together and saluted:
"HAIL TRUMP!!"
The traveller smiles, feeling exhausted due to his time-lag, he half-heartedly salutes "hail Trump."
"So, what'll it be, friend?"
>"Just a bourbon, thanks."
*The tender pours a tall glass*
"Rough day, friend?"
>"Eh, it could be worse."
*While drinking his well-deserved beverage, the traveller looks at the old black and white Polaroid of his victim*
"Is that your girl?" Asks the bartender.
>"no, she's not."
"Is she your niece or somthin'"
>"No, she's just a little girl who had big dreams, a long time ago."
"And did she ever live these dreams of hers."
*He sighs*
>"No, I'm afraid not."
"Well, it's never too late, this is Trump's America we're living in after all, now that all the illegals are gone and the damn Muslims have been wiped out, anything is possible for the ambitious mind."
*Traveller smiles*
>"What a time to be alive."
*He crumples the picture and leaves the bar.*

ARIGATO TRUMP-SAMA

kek

ARIGATO TRUMP-SAMA

Kek
>lost at 'hail trump'

Y u fukin snitch m8?

shhhhh dont tell them

Reminds me that even the most corrupt and evil people in the world used to be cute lolis and shotas at one point.

This video comes to mind. Actually kind of sad. (I just posted it in another thread, not shilling just reminded me of it)

youtube.com/watch?v=yQV6Baa3Z9Y

...is that you son?

Literally the spawn of the devil.

no a video I came across from /fringe/

THIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN LIPS. THIN WHITE HONKEY LIPS.

ARIGATO TRUMP-SAMA

Maddie Ziegler.

Do you believe in /fringe/ stuff?

WTF is this?

That's when she was still a decent, based, republican girl... She didn't get turned to the dark side until she met Darth Saul Alinsky...

You ask that in the age of meme magic? You'd be crazy NOT to believe in it.

Damn... just wow. that was brilliant.

8/10

>if you can't spot her being a autist in this picture, you probably have sociopathic tendencies
fixed

Kek

the last thread i saw with the same picture

Idk man, this guy could just be constructing a story about the candidates using people's confirmation bias.

ARIGATO TRUMP-SAMA

That you are trying to make us think of hillary as a person instead of a racist traitorous old hag

it doesn't work

ARIGATO TRUMP-SAMA

Holocaust

Arigato trump-sama

>racist
Dems da real racysts?

ARIGATO TRUMP-SAMA

She looks like she has a vagina made of ropey old twigs.

A psychopath

C U N N Y
U
N
N
Y

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1470/55/1470553716104.jpg
Oops

>HILLOLI A CUTE. CUUUUUUTE

ARIGATO TRUMP-SAMA

Thats actually unsettling

>ARIGATO TRUMP-SAMA
ARIGATO TRUMP-SAMA

ARIGATO TRUMP-SAMA

WIN!

>An old film called The Bad Seed
Little girl kills her classmate because she wants her shoes. Family nigger realised it and threatens her, so she kills him too.

Youre the second person who said that

just wanna hold and protect

>spoilt
>bitchy
>conniving
>supremely entitled

There can be only one true answer.

ARIGATO-TRUMP SANA

Village of the Damned

The one chance we had to drown her before she became the true anti Christ.

WHERE ARE THE BOATS AND PLANES YOU BASTARD

Shirley Temple

Children dying should not be mourned over but praised because they get to go right to heaven rather than have the chance to ruin their lives and become an antichrist themselves

ARIGATO TRUMP-SAMA

ARIGATO TRUMP-SAMA

HILLOLI A CUTE. CUUUUUUTE