youtube.com/watch?v=9foi342LXQE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>setting his dog on fire
The absolute madman

Looks like bullshit to me.

Hahahaha wtf kind of source is that

Kek

Cole is hot he deserves to be free.

Can't find a single article about either cases, and there is no citation. I'm betting if someone took the effort to do a reverse image search on either of their photos, they'd find it was not taken from a news article, and they could easily confirm this is fraudulent.

As a general rule you shouldn't trust anything you see on the internet, and if its from occupyDemocrats or from anyone who is far left, its safe to disregard it entirely.

Hahaha that black guy though. Triangle face nigga.

>Source: AmySchumerFan1998's blog

saw this earlier, its a troll thing like the black IQ thing, to make idiots retweet

If they're far out on either side it's usually a fair bet it's bs. The conspiracy nutters and religious far right tend to get it wrong or make it up too

Really made me think

That the Hot Pockets should be kept in a locked case?

bait these sick dubs

Wait a second here.....

Even if it were the case that it is true, please note the language used in both scenarios.

One went to "federal prison", one went to "jail"

Now, if you don't know, jail is a place they put you before you are convicted of a crime. Prison is he place they put you after you are convicted of a crime. Hell, you could even not be charged with a crime to be put in jail. So any assumption that "Miers" actually did the crime is just that, an assumption

Also federal prison is not a place for robbery. That's state prison

love it

Funny. But there are plenty of real ones around, got this off 9gag where it had 26,000 upvotes

ITT: Sup Forums can't read a fucking subject line

>raping his sister
>killing his mother
>setting his dog on fire

what did he listen to and Eminem album or something?

Fuck you.
youtube.com/watch?v=RLPoqbtZfZA

What game is that? Looks like fun

>duh I dunno OP it might be fake even tho you already called it bait

My how the IQ of Sup Forums has fallen.

You are now aware that half this board is newfags from reddit.

OMG You racist the source is right in the picture!
>AmyschumerFan1998's blog

See!? Its more creditable than your white male "facts"

holy shit

are you all niggers?

he said post fake facebook photos to share to troll people on facebook..

for real

Hatred.
youtube.com/watch?v=_qAUBLkhoI0

fuggggggg

>flag

No, but there's a good chance you are. That line fucking got me, despite knowing it was fake

Seriously people just circle jerk the first response without having a single thought of their own

This would be a nice idea if the cases were real but swapped. Find some cases of a black guy getting charged less then a white guy for a similar crime and then swap the photos.

HA, black kid too stupid to use the fucking stairs, has to be shown how by a white kid. Even then he'd probably just take the money, ruining the stairs, and then ask for more so he can make another, but never does, thus ruining it for everybody.

underrated

>source: amyschumerfansblog1998

top banter japan, i know you are but what am i!

Someone who's going to be ruled by a dying, corrupt woman, or punished by the (((globalists))) for trying to change the rules in a few months?

If whites were supreme, what makes you think niggers would be able to topple us?

We ACTUALLY WERE kings. Whites were strengthened and tempered in the fires of genocidal conflict, where the weak were annihilated. This meant that only the strongest societies emerged and spread.

White supremacy exists because whites are superior. Whites built all of western civilization.

You talk about whites being the source of problems in the third world, but whites are the reason people in the third world have anything more technologically advanced than a beaver or mud dauber.

youtube.com/watch?v=9foi342LXQE

>thinking that niggers will go to space
A "multiracial" world just means everyone's a nigger. Whites are a tiny minority with lots of recessive genes, so our genetic legacy would get absolutely swamped. The species IQ would plummet down the African mean, and it would be nothing but genocide and anal rape for the rest of history (or do you really think white people are responsible for all the shit the homo erectus population in Africa gets up to?)

Include me in the screencap pls

anyone have bait images or is this just a thread full of retards who can't read the thread title?

10/10 top kek

Any self respecting thieve know stealing less than 700 constitutes a misdemeanor and quite often doesn't even see jail time. Most of the time they are let go with a slap on the wrist.
40 yrs on federal??? FFVCKNG BULSHITTYYYYY

>ITT: We post bullshit Facebook share bait
>The only ones that get baited are Sup Forumsniggers

Loving every laugh.

No one actually reads OPs here it's not a shock.

Kek nice

>The black kid could just use the same methods as the white kid to achieve success
>Instead he demands that the white kid takes apart the stairs so they can have two shitty staircases instead

sounds accurate

This is true.

If it was two white children Sup Forums wouldn't complain.

Game is good. I actually bought it. There is a top down shooter for Android that is similar. Let me look up the name.

Are you guys fucking retarded? I'm from tumblr and I heard everyone here was a logical genius, but you can't even read a post.

I thought niggers were supposed to be good at jumping.

>from tumblr

i fukn roared, thx