Show yourselves, neckbeards

Show yourselves, neckbeards.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban
imgur.com/AVyRKYT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You first.

I would, but I look exactly like Rarity from My Little Pony.

Rules, you know.

Nah

>post pictures of yourself so we can bully you on the internet!
Nice try Mark

Nigger we're getting attacked on the streets and if one of us dares to shoot our attackers Trump will be blamed. Go fuck yourself.

admitting to be yourself online has to be the dumbest thing anyone can do these days. Just because lots of people do it doesn't make it a good idea.

Also everyone seems to get pretty riled up about anime avatars so that's as good a reason to keep doing it as any.

mark cuban im gonna drown your family in your gayass egotistical pool

jk :):):)

>most are Russian trolls.

BLYAT!

i don't use twitter you rich faggot

For Trump

>most are Russian trolls
Says the stacked bitch in the Hillary shirt hiding her face

>Cuban was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.[6][7] His father, Norton Cuban, was an automobile upholsterer[8][9][10] and Mark has described his mother, Shirley, as someone with "a different job or different career goal every other week."[11] He grew up in the affluent suburb of Mount Lebanon, in a Jewish[12] working-class family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban

Those tits are worth voting for Hillary, lets be real.

Kys

Pepe represents me you roastie whore.

fifth post best post

>why don't people show themselves against merciless doxxers

Damn sucks how he has to defend supporting Shillary for business because she is "pay to play".

They're worth the false rape accusations that would inevitably follow. They're not worth the guilt that you helped bring on the apocalypse by voting for the ill Hill

>mark cuban
Every time I see this faggot on shark tank he acts like the be all end all person on the economy and the market.

He got lucky because he knew the right person and was part of the .com bubble.

Who the fuck uses 'pct'! Just use the % key you dumb fucks!

Probably has something to do with the tendency of progressives to harass the employers of people they don't like until they're fired and then harass and assault them and their families.

Randroids do not believe in luck. Everyone, poor or rich, deserve where they are, external factors be damned

>russian trolls

AHAHAHAHAA

Your skin is nice

LIKE BLOODY-FLYING-FUCK IM GOING TO LEAVE ANY GREATER TRACE OF MYSELF TO THIS BOARD THAN I NEED TO.

Don't get me wrong guys, I fucking love this place. But the shit I post here is enough to destroy my life.

>Have a society where people are fired for their political views
>'Waaahhhh why don't you show your faces'?

Fuck off Mark Cuban you greedy fucking fat cunt.

PURGE THE RICH!!!!

bleep

What does my face have to do with my politics again?

Ok Mr. Cuban

Why, so you monkeys can fling more shit at me?

And I'm a loser because I don't want that?

Fuck outta here

Nothing, now post boipussy Oshie.

>Boypussy

...wut. Are you that one gay guy who shitposts all the time?

>post a picture of myself on the internet
>say I'm a Trump supporter
>lib friends start bitching at me and calling me a bigot
>family members from mexico treat me like a fucking traitor
>get cyberbullied by hamplanets
>get fired since I live in washington
>get blacklisted since I work in games
>I deserve it because trump is a bully
No thanks friend. I'll just be part of the silent majority that votes for him on election day.

:^) noice

cute

Show your face pussy, you aren't scared are you? I'll show mines. I ain't scared and I ain't a Russian.

I bet you aren't even a loser

U first :3

No, I only post informative and generally positive contributions to discussions .

Mark Cuban as been butthurt jealous ever since Trump took #1 while growing stronger.

When you can't buy someone off because they have they're own money and now can control the markets must be frustrating for other billionaires.

Is Reviewbrah here?

Post your boupucci.

that is unfortunate

>Reviewbrah at 40

Mark (((Chabenisky)))

This guy has turned into a full retard. Reminder that his last name is not Cuban and that he is a jew

because I don't fucking represent every single trump support and you know that these liberals will use any ugly person they see there fucking advantage fuck them

Careful what you wish for OP

Maybe it's because people assault us on the streets for having a different opinion

go on facebook you loser

or go to a trump rally

twitter is 95% trolls

guy looks beat up to his core feel bad for him

Same reason why drumpf won't show his tax records!

hi

>imgur.com/AVyRKYT
Now the normies are going to think we're fags or something user ;_;

>Talcum X

lmao I love how the establishment tries so hard to shame us out of anonymity. it really gets under their skin that we can say the truth without them punishing us for it.

>U-USE YOUR NAME YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! LET ME GET YOU FIRED!

I'm loudly pro-Trump IRL. I'm trying to get my whole apolitical family to vote for him. No one is ashamed of liking Trump, theyre afraid of being doxxed/harassed by SJWs and the feds that fund them.

>Le not so sure if I should upload this to the internet man

Cause we don't want to have a fatal "accident".
>inb4 they already know
Posting pics isn't going to help things.

creamed

Praise Kek

That's pretty good. I like your freckles. Now I'm off before I shit this thread up more than it was supposed to be shit up.

Mark (((Cuban))) you say?

literally

I'm not scared, but I'm not stupid either, are you?

I bet you ARE a loser if you so badly want to see what someone looks like just so judge them and their political beliefs

You can get fired from your job for posting something offensive on social media. Only goyim (human sheep) are dumb enough to share every detail of their lives with big brother and random strangers.

Besides, free speech no longer exists on Twitter.

To be fair, it's just a slide thread but at least a fun one for once

Bit gay, cuz.

These people can't handle anonymity because they know that attacking an anonymous person is like attacking a gust of wind. They are nothing without their personal insults, but how could they insult your appearance or your lifestyle if they don't know who you are? Instead, they will say "I bet you are (thing I don't like)" because they can't PROVE that you are, but they simply NEED to use a personal insult to feel superior in an argument.

Kek

user..

a-are you ok?

I've seen plenty on Twitter

Even spics and blacks

No! I'm just saying, I bet you aren't really a loser. You're probably a nice and well dressed man. No need to be rude user.

Why are the cute ones always so mean?

Why do Jews despise free speech so much?

>replying to this thread

In solidarity, let's all say our names. I'll start:

David Davidson

Banter for me

Looking good senpai

She's pretty sexy too

How do these celebrities always fall into these Twitter traps, getting trolled and increasingly enraged for days on end? This is middle school level behavior.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

>and this is why we won't show our faces

Stop you're making me gay.

Hugh Mungus

so esoteric

Roger Rogerson here.

Maybe you shouldn't grow a moustache if you have no upper lip.

Just a coincidence