Fuck you Sup Forums, seriously fuck you

Fuck you Sup Forums, seriously fuck you.

I used to be a normal person. I used to believe in LGBT rights, be pro-choice, equality for everyone regardless of race/ethnicity, pro-women in the work force, and believed that Democrats weren't all bad, most of them just had a fundamentally different plan than the Republicans.

Now I puke every time I see a pro-LGBT status on Jewbook, I'm pro-life, I think men are inherently better/dominant than women, I despise Jews with a passion, and I see the left/right paradigm for what it really is; a farce, used to manipulate the people while the Jew behind the curtains controls everything.

I want to take the blue pill, Sup Forums. I want to go back to my happy life before I came here. For Christ sake the other day my cousin came out to me as gay and instead of being accepting and loving I hung up on him and now my family is labelling me as a bigot.

What the fuck have you done to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRe8J4scGtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The real question is what have you done to yourself.
You'll grow out of it once you re-engage with society and take a wife.

fuck off faggot you haven't taken the redpill, you're just engaging in edgy alt-right counterculture.

You're clearly no older than 19

>used to believe in lgbt rights
>equality for everyone
>pro women
>democrats weren't all that bad
yeah so basically you were a retarded cuck and probably still are

>LGTB
>rights
I hate this meme too

>believing in LGBT rights, be pro-choice, equality for everyone regardless of race/ethnicity, pro-women in the work force, and believed that Democrats weren't all bad, most of them just had a fundamentally different plan than the Republicans
>normal
Pick one.

now you're starting to learn. Soon you'll understand why the Enlightenment was a mistake and 1789 was the beginning of the end.

the real redpill is, the people you try to save when you go crusading on behalf of "western civilization" don't want your help, and will spit on you in real life if told to by the media. The Jews are right, people by and large are cattle, and deserve to be treated that way.

>using a pic from The Cell

You sick fuck

Been on Sup Forums since Sup Forums was a thing. Still believe in equal rights, I just never accepted many things that millenials believe are "rights," like equal results, equal incomes, equal pronouns, etc.

Oh c'mon, it wasn't that. Simply an exploitation film trying to be an art film.

You have begun carrying the cross we all must bare, you will also have to carry your family's cross because they will not.

>What the fuck have you done to me?
It gets worse too.

>Based (OP) the only way back...
is a lobotomy, or brain damage like Hill has got

and by the way, you forgot:
>Islam, and black getto folks.

>I want to go back to my happy life before I came here
good luck with that

I'll just leave this here.

>wow
if you hate gays, that makes you a closet fagg!!!

did you guys know that their crime stats get repressed by the media?
(liberal logic)

I'm ashamed to say I sympathize with this post... I used to be a happy blue pill. Now I hate myself and everything.

Hating yourself and life is the mid level step to enlightenment. You can either fall deep into hatred, or you can take responsibility for gaining power and knowledge. But most importantly you need to search for wisdom. For knowledge without wisdom is like bullets without a gun.

You can still believe in all that. Just tell them to stop being faggots.

very red pilled first post

I used to be an unhappy blue pill. Less optimistic about the world today than I was but Im much more secure and confident in myself.

I hear you.

I used to be optimistic. I used to believe that people from all walks of life could climb up in life through hard work and diligence. I used to think that the discrepancies between the races could be fixed through smart government policy. But now I'm an absolute cynic. Are Black communities truly fixable when they have lower IQs on average? Isn't any money used to attempt to fix this problem just a waste of cash?

Do what must be done.

>LGBT rights.
I'm ok with non straights being able to have the same financial benefits as married straights, I just have to point out that they tend to raise children less successfully.
>Pro-Choice
I'm more pro-contraception than pro-choice, but at the bottom line I think abortions before a certain time are completely condonable, although they aren't in any way tasteful.
>Equality for everyone.
I still believe in equality of opportunity, what people are willing to achieve for themselves is their own business and I'll point out when they are causing harm to other groups of people.
>Pro women in the work force.
I'm pro citizens in the work force in general, I just think that if you want an equal wage you must do equal work.
>Democrats aren't all bad.
Never believed that any group of politicians was particularly good, so I was never under this illusion.

You did this shit to yourself, you're just as partisan and polarized now as you were when you were on the other side of the argument.

I was like that already. Go away

>What the fuck have you done to me?

We have done nothing but show you the truth of the world, in all its beauty and ugliness.

We have removed the blinders that were put upon you by an educational system designed to keep you ignorant.

We have broken the shackles of your mind and freed your soul.

We did this for you and yet you wish to return to your previous slavery. That is understandable, as a man born in slavery does not know freedom, nor the price or responsibility which goes with it, and when he is granted it he recoils, as his whole world is upturned and he must deal with new, frightening facts.

There is no going back user. You must embrace it or you will live in despair for the rest of your life.

Stand firm to your convictions, for to be untrue to yourself for the sake of others' feelings or to fit in is the ultimate sin. More than ever men must state where they stand and not be bowed by the feckless and degenerate.

Also this

embrace reality is all you have to do now, no more lies or zog programming. laugh at niggers in everything, know hitler did nothing wrong and the jews got us to destroy millions of proud people much like us, all niggers are violent and stupid,and muslims are just jewniggers from sandland who stink and hate living. the system is jew controlled and must be fought with sterilizing light as are all these subjects of the red pill.

that movie was good

your next step is to realize that nobody's driving, my man

voluntary abortions = 800,000 per year in the USA
gun homicides = 11,000 per year in the USA

You're on the right side of history, user.

striving to be perma-stage 4 Sup Forums user

Quit being a pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=mRe8J4scGtU

>weak eternal cuck: eventually suicide
>reasonable cog in system: makes world a little better (even if mostly to himself)
>average low IQ ruthless mob character: choosing sides
>high IQ cog in system: becomes teacher to shift gears with next generations
>ruthless high IQ actor: becomes politician and try to change ways of his country

>still using faceberg

If you're angry about knowing the facts and how it's changed your perspectives, you haven't taken the red pill yet. You're just a kid who's coming down off the blue pill and becoming an adult normie.