I'm writing a paper about clinton's corruption for my history class...

I'm writing a paper about clinton's corruption for my history class, post the most definitive and egregious examples of Clinton's corruption and/or media bias towards Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
youtube.com/watch?v=nYz2HEauLic
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
youtube.com/watch?v=x-53UhdlTwc
shorensteincenter.org/pre-primary-news-coverage-2016-trump-clinton-sanders/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey Sup Forums my paper for me!

Honestly OP you'd be better off writing an anti-Trump paper and mention how it's the current year repeatedly.

You'd probably get an A.

This desu

Considering the amount of liberal bias that many history teachers have nowadays, you're better off just talking negatively about Trump to get an easy A

>CNN: We're the biggest promoters of her campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4

>CNN blacks out reporter who goes off narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=nYz2HEauLic

>Hillary State Department approves weapons deals to countries and companies that give her and her husband large sums of money

ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

I've heard this before and it seems like sound advice. Getting good grades will benefit you more than expressing your ideology at this stage in your life.

I couldn't agree more with this user. Just save yourself the trouble and go for that A.

Don't listen to these shills:
To thine own self be true. I never compromised my ideals in college. No one with any intestinal fortitude would. Don't do the easy thing, do the right thing.

Write like a Marxist until you get to a point where you can safely be outspoken. Not worth it you fucking idiot.

>tfw I wrote my final paper on Adorno and Horkheimer
>tfw I argued against homogeneity of thought the MSM promotes
>argued that Marxism/communism cannot exist without homogeneity of thought
>argued that Islamic terrorism can only exist with homogeneity of thought
A-
Think I got the teacher thinking.

You could talk about how she took advantage of the Haiti earthquake to funnel millions of dollors through the country via companies it into her """charity""" foundation

But you're better off hiding your power level desu

Vince foster

Shot in the left side of the head
>found with a fake gun in his right hand.

Or the thousands of children murdered when bill clinton was governer of arkansas

dude just go to /cfg/ and cite every link they post, it'll be the most well-researched paper in the class

and kek proves that my advice is good and everybody else in this thread is gay

Shit, those digits don't lie.

Stand up for what's right in your meaningless paper that no one will read or care about. Jeopardize your academic career by speaking out against anything liberal in your liberal-controlled school. Risk your tuition and future for the chance at convincing no one and receiving nothing whatsoever.

>A fucking branch extension.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-53UhdlTwc

This, family. This is not the hill you die on.

Write what the teacher wants you to write, get an A, and use your degree against her when you enter the workforce.

WITNESSED

Be prepared to fail user.

Every reputable study shows that not only is there no pro-Hillary bias, there's actually a clear anti-Hillary bias in the media.

shorensteincenter.org/pre-primary-news-coverage-2016-trump-clinton-sanders/

>>(((Shorenstein)))

WTF I hate Trump now, I'm with her

>Shorenstein became active politically and was a significant fundraiser for the Democratic Party.

You, pussy, are what's wrong with Ameri...
>a leaf
Carry on.