"Where are they now?" thread

Post 'em.

Other urls found in this thread:

jnesstestimonials.com/project/allison-mack/
youtube.com/watch?v=hOTR3iSu9OQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lota rolls, I;ve been busy.

Dude literally never has to work again. Syndication money will roll in forever.

I've heard syndication only pays really well if you actually own part of the show also I never see how I met your mother on tv anymore I feel like it's a dead meme now

Making shitty indie movies.

yeah but if you get to cast liz olsen as your love interest it's a pretty good gig

He is cute desu

Wasnt he orignally a broadway actor? So i guess thats where he is now.

HIMYM isn't a cultural phenomenon like Seinfeld and Friends, it's dead. He's probably still swimming in money though.

It is to an extent.

Seinfield is literally what outside of US/Leafland and Friends while still being televised isn't that appealing to younger ages anymore.

HIMYM is to the 00s what Friends was to the 90s.

>Seinfield is literally what outside of US/Leafland
Swede here and everyone loves Seinfeld here.

>Allison Mack is in a sex cult.

jnesstestimonials.com/project/allison-mack/

WTF

>Seinfield is literally what outside of US/Leafland

Wrong.

brb

dutchfag, seinfeld is well known here

anyone else here hate ted as a character?

He still made a shitton he can live off and himym is one of those shows that's really popular in other countries as well.
Gets played on tv all the time here

scrubs>himym>friends

You're wrong there user

He's the lead on a new show on ABC.

What happened to this guy?

Seinfeld's massive in Australia

in the german speaking countries HIMYM is bigger than friends and seinfeld combined. They still play it on tv.

He was in Hacksaw Ridge and recently did Unabomber tv series. Plus Avatar 2 someday maybe

>Avatar 2
i think they will just completely CGI him since he will be almost 80 years old when it comes out. He could do a Mark Hamill though.

>if i keep lying people will believe it

what? Are you german/austrian? If you were you would know that it is true. It just ran on ProSieben 2 hours ago. Friends and Seinfeld werent on there for a couple years

How do I join sexy time cult & do they gangabang?

Didn't he into cancer?

It's true dude. HIMYM is really big internationally. I think it's because it's easy to understand even if it's you're second language.

It airs here on infinite repeat still.

I wish. He knocked up some dumb aussie whore last I heard

I don't know. All I remember is that he was in almost every action movie for awhile there, and then he suddenly disappeared.

Find out how the television industry works before you spout off garbage. Simply because only one network in a country is playing it, doesn't make it popular.

>she's the headmistress of Keith Raniere's harem

Thats incredibly hot

>german speaking countries

Not many of those left these days.

Different mass produced australian hunk

Airs daily on infinite repeat in Finland too, sometimes it's even on a rerun on another channel simultaneously

I'm from the UK, its on E4 all the time during the day.

joining a cult now

lol that was the Spartacus dude (rip btw)

So?

American here. It's constantly in reruns here and I'd imagine Canada too.

Finland, runs on Fox 4 shows per day 2+2 reruns in the afternoon.

>hurrr
They're still paying to air it, you dipshit

Fucking rekt lmao , angry ignorant poster.

lmao what a pathetic attempt to save face.

Seinfeld is massive in Europe and basically all western countries.

And? Is every network government run or is it private? Like I said, learn how it all works before you spout shit

Bro, just admit you were wrong and move on. Jesus Christ.

Yeah Fox sure is government run :^)

>I never see how I met your mother on tv anymore
It's on FX and two other local stations daily, pleb

the look in her eyes.... I feel like they're saying...
SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAVE ME

>Friends while still being televised isn't that appealing to younger ages anymore
Have you met any young girls? They eat that shit up?

>:^)

mad

ProSieben is a private network and the second most watched in germany and austria. The #1 is only in the top because it has big live shows like talent and singing shows. If you only take young people in consideration Prosieben is easily #1 since they play all the big american content like blockbusters and very popular series like simpsons, two and a half men, big bang theory and..how i met your mother. Which because of that, everyone here knows. Meanwhile Friends and especially Seinfeld never got played much. I cant even remember seeing those two shows anywhere on german tv in the last 15 years.

tl;dr fuck off

Where am I wrong? For example, In my country, they have only one government run network. The rest are all private media. If the Gov run network can't afford or don't want to air a specific show, that doesn't make it popular or unpopular, nationally or otherwise. Get the point better now?

Is this really some kind of sex cult? I can't find any proper information. I hope it is.

Okay well everyone else in this thread has said the opposite. Take a stand over this if you want but you're fucking wrong lol.

you having none. Yeah we all get it.

>When Miss Mack took over, as both the leader or Jness but his top harem recruiter, she and Mr. Raniere developed an offshoot to Jness called DOS [Dominant Over Submissive] where women dedicate their lives to being slaves to Mr. Raniere.

>All leading members of Jness are also slave women in DOS.

>DOS requires the slave women to give collateral – material given to Mr. Raniere’s control which he can use to blackmail them – usually nude photos and audio confessions of damning and embarrassing deeds and to submit to a cauterized iron branding on their pubic area with his initials.

what a genius

ok i get what youre saying but why would you asume that people dont know what theyre talking about. Its pretty obvious that HIMYM fucks friends and seinfeld in the ass. Firstly because of and secondly because its also much more streamed and talked about.

So again, one network running a show in one country, sorry in this case 2, makes it popular?

>Dude literally never has to work again.

This is such a meme, unless he has producing and writing credits he doesn't get shit

he's fine in the unabomber miniseries

Seinfeld is on Comedy Central...

Yes, you idiot. What do you even have against the show?

>HIMYM fucks friends and seinfeld in the ass
Honestly it's personal preference. Fox plays all 3 simultaneously in my country because all 3 generate revenue. I understand that if this is all you've got access too that you'd take it as popular and it is. My argument is focused entirely on my own assumption that this user was talking about global popularity.

That is most certainly not true. All of the cast members get residuals and a piece of the syndication deal.

It's on every streaming service and two national channels daily here in Norway.

You can get Pro7 in Switzerland and Austria too. I can confirm that since HIMYM ended it's popularity shrunk a bit, but it's still on endless replay. Before it was Two and a Half Men, and right now, before that was Scrubs and Malcom in the Middle and right now, it is Big Bang Theory.

Actors can demand it in their contracts, which he would do if he was smart. James Earl Jones earns loads from Lion King.

Anyways, he was on over 125k per episode for like 100 episodes of that shit, and probably decent money before that too.

As I am that (you), I was referring to it being more popular than Friends or Seinfeld. It isn't.

There are a hundred reasons why things are shown. Package deals with other shows, sunk costs, etc. Just because it airs doesn't mean it's popular.

Over 200 episodes. That show ran for nine seasons.

Lol no. Seinfeld is fairly obscure to the average European.

last i saw him was in the season 2 paintball finale part 1 of community

why didnt he or any other L O S T people get a big break?

kate became an elf in the game of thrones movie, but still

Fuck off

Dude the clueless one is you. These shows are bought by foreign networks in weird bundles (example. if they want big bang theory, they have to pay for the bundle and less popular shows too).

No foreign network would intentionally buy in a show like "Blackish" and crap like that, they just give it a ago since they have the rights.

I find it amusing when shows who are fads in the U.S get almost instantly canceled here because literally no one watches.

Fresh Prince is more popular than Seinfeld in Europe

I'm not debating whether it's more popular than Seinfeld or Friends but to say a hugely successful sitcom like HIMYM isn't popular at all anymore is absurd.

I know, but the first 100-ish his salary wasn't that high.

Also, IIRC everyone in the main cast earned way more than Radnor, despite him being the lead.

he directed a pretty good music video about a year ago
youtube.com/watch?v=hOTR3iSu9OQ

>Also, IIRC everyone in the main cast earned way more than Radnor, despite him being the lead.

That's because he's a literal who before and after the show unlike Jason Segel and NPH

You don't understand television at all. You trying to explain yourself just hurts your cause more.

Viewership is still important, if a show has shitty ratings they bump it or drop it for something else.

he's probably sucking his boyfriend's dick on a pile of money.

Dude was a working actor for years, I'm sure he's glad to be able to take some time now that he's obscenely wealthy.

facebook likes:
HIMYM: 22.8 million
Friends: 19 million
Seinfeld: 5 million

this is as objective as it gets. HIMYM is the biggest one now fuck off dude (you know who you are)

I think he was mainly a theatre actor before HIMYM so he probably went back to doing that.

I agree and apologize for my autism.

>he was the tour guide in Not Another Teen Movie

I've watched a lot of tv in the U.K. And never seen an episode of Seinfeld. I think it's only on Comedy Central which is a station no one watches there.

He's gay?

He isn't. THe other user is probably threatened because of his superior intelligence
So he knowingly mistook sign of superior intellect (likeness to culture and art) for an expression of gayness
Truth is gay people don't like art except the degenerate contemporary
And Josh radnor is straight as a stick

>Europe
>Western

Lmao not for too much longer