So this is kino right?

Yeah desu

The shitty small town vibe has never been captured more accurately

yes. funniest movie of the 2000s.
inb4 mean girls plebs.

Dude on the left has scoliosis.

Also vote one for Pedro.

This.

One of the reasons people fucking hate it is because the movie makes you realize just how suffocating nostalgia and the past really is and how time in small towns just creeps by without you noticing and before you know it you're a has been like rico.

Sure. It was pretty funny tbqh.

It's great.

I remember I had a friend in high school named Jose who ran for school president around the time this movie came out. A bunch of us bough vote for Pedro shirts, but crossed out Pedro and wrote Jose. He almost won solely due to the popularity of this movie, and how everyone started doing the same, not because they like my friend, but because they wanted in on the joke. Unfortunately Stacy won since Chad had too much influence around the school. It was still surprising how many people loved the movie enough to vote for a random person solely because he reminded them of it.

Rex is god tier

OFFICAL NAPOLEON DYNAMITE POWER RANKINGS

1. Rico
2. Napoleon
3. Kip
4. Rex
5. Deb
6. LaFawnduh
8. Farmer Lyle
9. Grandma
10. Pedro's Cousins
11. Don
12. Trisha
13. Summer
14. Tina

seriously though, great set of characters

Yes, and it came out at the perfect time and really resonated with people.

BREAK THE WRIST. WALK AWAY.

FOREVER YOUNG

I WANT TO BE

>You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? FUHGEDDABOUTIT

no it's garbage aimed at "quirky" teens, basically every teen thinks they are "quirky" so it's a massive success.

It has no respect for the characters, meaning it has no respect for people who are actually weird, i.e. not normies.

It's not accurate at all and that's why it's so disrespectful, just another shitty media piece that appropriates real nerd culture and makes a joke out of it. If you enjoy it you are the most normie of normies and you should leave this website.

Kek meant to reply to this one

Holy shit, don't scare me. I'm 18 and living in a small town.

>tripfag
>having any decent taste
this movie exploded BECAUSE it was an accurate representation of dull, boring midwestern life. you'd know that if you actually lived here.

i fucking hate this movie with a passion, everyday in highschool this fat fuck would try to talk to me and always quote lines from this trash fucking movie, fucking piece of shit unfunny ass movie.

This. Napoleon Dynamite is a masterful depiction of growing up in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

You really get it or you don't.

>even replying to tripfags

you're mexican aren't you? i noticed mexicans hate this movie because they got called Pedro all the time.

We prefer to be called "Hector."

>tfw Pedro got voted in and everyones dreams actually came true
Comfy desu

18? its too late m8

>prefigured the millennial generation by showing the autism of flyover states

ok bud. you still live at mommys dont you?

yes. the rest of his movies were dogshit though. i raged at how bad this movie was despite having someone like mila kunis

>tfw no deb gf

ITT: FUTURE DRAFTEES

enjoy your manditory military service defending saudi arabia. keke!

>prefigured the millennial generation by showing the autism of flyover states
What does this mean?

this, it captured that so well that the story could have taken place in the 80's, 90's or 2000's

Pedro in between Kip and Rex