Sign this right now

Sign this right now
change.org/p/kathleen-kennedy-lucasfilm-remove-j-j-abrams-as-director-of-star-wars-episode-ix

But J.J. didn't write the film, he just directed it.

not your personal army, twat

It's treason then.

>Star wars fans deserve better. They demand better
Lmao you Star Wars cucks need to grow up

stop commenting like u Kno fuckface, he's rewriting it and driecting it, that's y it got pushed back hurrdurr look at me, I comment with confidence about things I Kno nothing about

>But J.J. didn't write the film
He wrote TFA and they are re-writing it as they go along. Not only this but JJ's directing style is terrible.

>Awful pacing
>No politics at all
>Fast action flick with an action scene every 10 minutes
>Badly written characters where they are possibly going to end it where the good guys win

I'm sure the Disney corporation will listen to the 2500 dismayed audience members who signed this. Think of the money the multi billion dollar franchise might lose if those people aren't appeased!

But Disney does listen to fans criticisms.

First they draft out a movie.
Then they ruggedly film that draft.
A test audience of fans sees the movie.
Based on their criticisms bits and pieces are moved.
Now they start crafting the movie a little bit more.
Again the test audience of fans sees the movie.

You get the general idea. Disney cares very much, and Abrams like Rian aren't really directors on these projects. Its the fans directing.

Are you having a stroke?

LOL, no. I want to see how bad it can get. Burn it all.

which part confused u bud

This sadly is the case still. They don't care that TFA is a dull movie with zero politics and incredibly watered action movie. It made over a billion so they will continue to do the same thing because it made money.

All I want is for them to end Episode 9 with Rey being killed by Snoke as Kylo tries to turn to the light side but he gets killed as well and then series ends with the Empire winning.

PERFECT ENDING but nope. Disney wants Rey to be the strong princess who is so powerful that she defeats Snoke and every evil thing in the Galaxy so everything is at peace.

>7 anons already signed it since this thread began
Thanks guys. Please share it on normiebook.

ummmm antisemitic much?

wen yall whining bout politics wat u mean, u tryna really see them get political? I mean I dont see the appeal,l

Get rid of JJ. Replace him with a Womyn, a PoCk or a Trans+ individual
It's 2018

They just gave him 6 months to do a full rewrite, fucktard.

They were already on Script #4 when they brought JJ back. Johnson couldn't bring all those stupid mystery box loose ends together. Had no idea who Snoke was supposed to be. And is too much of a limp-dick faggot to stand up to that idiot woman that's running the show. So now they need JJ to come in, handwave all the difficult questions out of the way and just do a transparent remake of Jedi.

Hot Tip:
Expect Wookees. The Ewoks in Jedi were originally meant to be Wookees but Lucas wanted to own the Teddy Bear market/generally cheaped out and had stopped giving a fuck. JJ loves sticking his dick-nose in other filmmaker's waste baskets for unused ideas.

Why would i bother? They already ruined it. It doesnt matter what they do now. Back to reedit op.

petitions don't work you pathetic manchild

this is pretty much why the movies suck so much, they keep on listening to people that are obsessed with irrelevant material.

>the antisemitic meme
Alex Kurtzman is one of my favorite recent directors and writers. His work in ASM2 was genius and that film is so underrated and I love what he did with Tom Cruise's The Mummy.

Can't we all agree JJ isn't a good director because his pacing in TFA was shockingly bad. Compare it to the pacing of ASM2. People say it had too many characters but I completely disagree. Go and read a Game of Thrones novel if you wanna complain about too many characters. Yes I know Kurztman didn't direct ASM2 but he helped write and produce it and ASM3 is what we should have got instead of Spiderman: Homecoming.

>petitions don't work you pathetic manchild
Spiderman 3 Editor's cut was released thanks to a petition.

What about a petition kicking Kennedy?

She's the producer and in charge. Don't even think you can kick out someone that rank. Besides; she really isn't the problem if you get a good director with a good vision.

Look at Rogue One?

No idea how people say that is worse than TFA because Felicity's character was written really well and that had good pacing with good scenes of politics between the Empire.

It shows that a good director can turn things around.

This got me thinking, is there really anything we could EVER do to intefere with their plans for this movie? It's like Disney is this unstoppable force that is going to make this movie their way no matter what.
It would take something like a North Korean rocket destroying the studio, or Daidy Ridley caught in a surprise drug smuggling scandal or something crazy. It's just weird to think about how powerless we are to stop it

Creator of this petition also created one asking Trump to declassify all information concerning the existence of extraterrestrial life.