>ratatouille
>hot fuzz
>supderbad
>sunshine

You forgot
>Eastern Promises
>Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
>The Mist

I've only seen maybe 5 movies from before 1990 and 3 of those are starwars. Liking old movies just because they are old is so pointless and honestly pathetic.

0/10
unfortunately mroe and more millenials are thinking this way

I actually feel almost jealous of your position, some day you will grow out of your current pathetic manchild phase and figure out that there is a fuckload of exceptional films you were ignoring all these years.
I mean Taxi Driver, Wake in Fright, Das Boot, 12 Angry Men, The Conversation, Fail-Safe, The Vanishing. The Wages of Fear, Apocalypse Now, really jealous of you.

Yes no more kino until cgi dies and classic effects return

I envy both of these retards because there is so much amazing stuff they haven't seen.

he should've had an axe tied around the noose

Is it really about a shota though?

>all 70s movies
Almost got me

>The Vanishing
>Das Boot
>12 Angry Men
>The Wages of Fear
>Fail-Safe
>70s

>watching movies made not in current year
shyggy diggy

baby driver and drive are good movie yet theyare after the year of 1990 so you cant explain that at all boiyahh now try to show me where I was wrong JUST TRY fucking ... bigots I swear you should all take a step back and chrck yourself before I neck thymyself you fucking imbe..cile piece of trash I know what youre thinking yes right there and then I GOT YOU you fucking trash bag I know what youre thinking so relax and try to phanomize what Im saying in its truest form possible without trying to grasp my mentality

>watching movies

>watching movies made before 2015
Stop clinging to the past grandpa

>he watches movies made before 1995

>seeing