Watching Harry Brown, is Britain really this much of a shithole...

Watching Harry Brown, is Britain really this much of a shithole? Jesus Christ I'm only twenty minutes in and I am already depressed as shit, thinking about turning it off desu.

>is Britain really this much of a shithole?
Worse

Certain areas. Mainly big council housing estate blocks but that's because they're concentrating a load of cunts in one place.

>I am already depressed as shit

try living here

What happened?

You die. Permanently.

yeah, i was watching The Wire and had similar feelings

can't believe the entirety of America is like that

It's all in the game, yo.

Turn it off, OP. You have too much to lose if you keep watching.

>English people actually believe that they aren't a living joke

When civilization collapses and the UK finally succumbs to ultimate tyranny and Muslim overpopulation suffocating it, those still left with all their faculties will scratch their heads and ask, "how? How did it all come to this? We, the English, the proud descendants of the greatest empire on Earth, how did we become slaves?"

The answer is inevitably the same, for all. This man. Thomas Hamilton.

You, the British, let yourselves be duped by those in power, who manipulated you like helpless puppets, convincing you that it would be "best to give up your arms" in the wake of the Dunblane Massacre. You, the British, watched like docile cows as they removed your right to defend yourselves from them. Yet, you complain "why, why, why?". Your memory is short. Your chances of reversing your inevitable descent into slavery, even-shorter.

I don't despise you. I don't even laugh at you. I simply pity you. You brought this upon yourselves.

FUCK the English.

I like this pasta

>comparing a continent to one rainy, retarded little island

Kek

>There are no depressing movies about Australian life

Wake in Fright?

the rover

struggle street is a hilarious/depressing miniseries

go watch snowtown

I can't think of a movie about Australian life that isn't depressing

I was a bit let down he didn't die desu.
Like what does he even have to live for anymore?

>60%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Priscilla Queen of the Desert?

No it's not. It's just jealous mainlanders that wish they could live in the best country in Europe that actually believe the UK not to be the greatest.

shooting londoner scum?

>everything that moves wants to kill you
>everything that doesnt move as well for that matter
>the whole country is vast desert with a few cities dotted on the coast where everything is three times the price of other modern countries
>cant even own a paintball gun without a license and a gun safe

I don't need movies to make me depressed about that place.

I visited London last fall. Not sure what you mean by Londoner scum since we literally only met ONE Londoner on our visit. The rest are tourists, niggers and Poles. It was really depressing since I actually wanted to experience the English culture.

Just finished watching Moonlight. Is America really that much a black infested gay shithole?

that's what your entire island does though.

that's what your entire country does though

Just with more pakis

they have their own boroughs to stay in and ruin. only a few are allowed into general population on the basis they own a corner shop and sell food for cheap

A lot of black people here are actually English, its the Poles I hate

mad max

Nah, what failed the british was winning ww2 and surviving by a hair and Hitler making people lose interest in the idea of empires. Had the two world wars not occured then we'd probably still be living in empires.Once the empire fell the english just got back to being their mediocre selves.