Last Thread: >Gem Harvest:
720p: mega.nz/#!91whmaaK!bSvDmv706k-TsUDGnI6g5phAO1Ws-F2D5CRDQlJwDN8
1080p: dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv
Watch online: marebucks.com/sun/110/

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

LEAKS: (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmMkwzqfy6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a happy thread now. Post your pure and happy things.

>no Jasper

Here we go.

No

MORE SUFFERING

BIG

MEATY

QUARTZ

lapiven

THIS MOUNTAIN OVER HERE

Ship confirmed never ever becoming canon by the Lapidotfag queen herself

pooorl

>you can turn to fanart and fanfiction if you're really craving deeper interaction between the characters.

That is a non-solution and you know it. I should not have to resort to viewer-made content to get the deeper interactions that should just be in the show.

>because the show isn't nearly as close to ending as it was for Gravity Falls

We're almost halfway through Season 4 of a show that, as of yet, has only 5 seasons. Mind you, four of those seasons were originally two seasons split in half. Sugar said she only planned her story for the three seasons, so everything currently happening would be wrapped up by then.

The show is extremely close to being over with, and fucking nothing has been resolved. Nothing.

Haven't drawn a buff Lapis in a while.

Would you snuggle

The only thing confirmed is that something happened with the ship that Zuke didn't like.
Whether it'll be confirmed platonic/non-canon or if there's just going to be a bit of conflict in the otherwise boring, idyllic ship, we don't know.

No ships are ever becoming canon and it's every shipper's fault including Zuke's for being so delusional.

>Family Edition
>Zuke got juked out of the Crewniverse
Nah.

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Sugar is going to take Bryke's approach and as in LoK every potential pairing is going to be up to the fans to decide who shackled up with whom. Only confirmed pairing will be Steven x Connie as Aang x Katara.

>The show is extremely close to being over with, and fucking nothing has been resolved. Nothing.

Will Steven Universe go down as the cartoon equivalent of Lost?

WARM PILE OF ROCK

>show could end soon
>no decent garnet arc
>lapis's development would continue to be fucked
>jasper wouldn't show up until the final episode to do fuck all
>nothing of consequence would happen at all
just end my life

yes

Biggs looks like a piece of shit. Would snuggle with that Ocean Jasper, though

Mei and Zuko ended up together.

BROAD SHOULDERED AND INTIMIDATING

JASPER IS FUCKING DEAD!

They just resolve all loose-ends in shitty side comics after the show's run ends.

>buff Lapis
Why there isn't more art of this, I'll never know.

Yay or Nay?

>That day that /sug/ sperged out so badly on a tripfag not because he was a tripfag but because he made zuke mad with a silly tweet that he never came back
It's better this way because fuck tripfags but jesus christ you guys weren't any better for fuck's sake. And IIRC the reason Zuke got mad was extremelly petty.
Godspeed, Elliot.

She's a real beaut

W H O

Considering how much of a weeb Sugar is, wouldn't surprise me if SU get a few VNs to resolve all loose ends.

thank

There is NO place for such a feeling

Wait, what are you talking about? I don't remember that and I've been here since Zuke became a thing

Either that, or the cartoon equivalent of Firefly.

So, question

After more than three season with 10 minute shorts, why is Gem Harvest a 22 long episode? Bismuth was a special mark, but what's with this one?

memes

Firefly at least had the excuse of only having fourteen episodes.

THE PERFECT SOLDIER

Gem Harvest sounded important.
So we naturally would assume it was filler.
So the Crewniverse made it 30 minutes to seem like a double ruse.
It turned out to be filler and was a triple ruse.

i find it hilarious that she's got considerable abdominal strength but still has THICC down low

Someone gibs me a rundown of whatever's happened since we found Zuke's blog last night.

Did /sug/ do something to make her chimp out again?

THE ULTIMATE QUARTZ

It's a holiday special.

I think it was that tripfag who said something about how an episode was shit, got blocked, then apologized and donated to some organization so Zuke unblocked him.

fuck off, look at past threads and stop trying to bring it up again

I don't think she knows her blog was found.
She just uses it as her diary, and the posts on their reveal that she's a shitty person.

haha i forgot about that

Basically Zuke has completely cracked, confirmed she only cared about her ship and claims that the environment she worked in at CN was abusive.

Also it can be pretty safely confirmed she's no longer on the show.

Andy is presumably an important character who needed more than 11 minutes of introduction, but not enough to fill up the first 5 minutes.

Personally, I thought the plane scene was beautiful

has this been posted yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=XmMkwzqfy6w

oh yeah, forgot to put that in the OP

Yeah.

what game is he playing, luises spooky big house?

Good shit, my dood

So nothing since combing through the blog?

All those times she brings up a "narcissist," is she referring to Becky?

It was beautiful, but convoluted and unnecessary. Guy just jumps in his plane and we get a silly half assed chase sequence to have a conversation that should've happened at the barn.

She's referring to herself, she is a very deep and introspective person.

>nothing has been resolved

what is
>Bismuth
>Centipeedle
>Rose's past
>Peridot
>Jasper
>Steven has pretty much matured as much as hes going to

What about the Diamonds? And homeworld? And the imminent love triangle between Pearl, Greg, and the punk chick?

Will still be teased like every other gem ship.

>bubbled and forgotten
>bubbled and forgotten
>bubbled and forgotten
>autistic
>bubbled and forgotten
>steven is a retard

>Bismuth
Put on a bus.
>Centipeetle
Put on a bus.
>Rose's past
Is the furthest fucking thing to being even remotely resolved in any way, shape, or form.
>Peridot
Commutes from busland only when somebody needs memes.
>Jasper
Put on a Malachite bus. Freed, then immediately put back on a bus. Corrupted, and then put on a second bus.
>Steven
...I'm starting to think you don't know what the fuck "resolved" means, bro.

>YD still hasn't figured out something fucky is going down on Earth after basically everyone she sent there hasn't come back and the cluster hasn't hatched months after Peridot said it would
Is YD as stupid as her design?

Gems have a different perception of time, she won't realize for about a decade that they should have been back by now.

Stupid or doesn't give a fuck, they are common soldiers so far.

You have a good point.

When characters are removed from the story it doesn't feel natural. I realize bubbling may be a really nice convenience when it is needed to quickly shelf a character for later use..but damn it's pretty lazy and at times abused.

But as far as YD knows, there's a comms console on the moon base. The Rubies should have checked in almost immediately.

i don't think you understand what being put on a bus is.

Busses are the answer

Yeah, no one would give a shit about a few Rubies going missing on some random planet, but a premium Jasper unit and a ton of Rubies going missing on an rather infamous planet that she still harbours a genocidal grudge against might draw her attention, especially considering the CG's outright told a Homeworld character that they were still alive.

Pretty sure that ominous music at the end of Gem Harvest has a bigger meaning.

why couldn't bismuth just fuck off into the sunset due to being pissed about steven being a weenie, it would accomplish the same thing

It's really fucked up and stupid, especially when you remember that unlike Jasper and Centipeetle, Bismuth is still an actual, functional person.

They're all shelved, not bussed (except maybe Bismuth depending on how expensive her VA really is)

Same thing, they've fucked off forever and are ignored until they become relevant

No kidding, she realizes that 7-8 of her soldiers are MiA on a planet she got a message from one of said soldiers calling her a clod.

I have a feeling that after Three Gems and a Baby the show's gonna start kicking into full story mode again. Granted it probably won't be until January that we see it, but that extended credits sequence felt like it was definitely hinting at something.

>The Gem Harvest credit music uses very harsh, mechanical synthetic music, just like the Diamonds themes

Shelving a character that you have no current want or need for without killing them, thereby keeping them available to return for future use.

I can link you to the TV Tropes article, if you want.

But nobody cares about Bismuth

That music won't lead up to anything big, just like Love Like You. All it'll be is Steven learning in the S4 finale more of the morally grey shit Rose did that people have already called years in advance, and everything will return to nothing.

HA HA HA

NOW LOOK AT THIS NET

I'm pretty sure we know most of Rose's dela at this point. Maybe a few more episodes dedicated to her is all we need to udnerstand her motives and shit. She's not some deep complex evil mastermind that many people in this fandom like to parrot.
She thought humans were cool and decided to become one. We know about pink diamond now, whether or not rose was her was a big mystery element of the show thats now solved.

Steven isn't some weapon.

At most the only thing thats really left to explore with her is her relationship with the dimaonds, which can easily be resolved and explained in like an episode or two.

Tiger Philanthropist is probably going to be another wrestling episode and I think there's evidence if another Lars episode coming up, but I guess it's possible those could tie into something plot related somehow

THAT I JUST FOUND

>Gets called what is essentially the gem equivalent of 'Dumbass' by one of her soldiers
>The Jasper she sent still hasn't come back
>The Cluster still hasn't hatched
>Five Rubies haven't reported since going to Earth when you're so fucking OCD that you'd be calling your Pearl every 2 goddamned minutes if she left your sight

Honestly, I'd be extremely disappointed if YD didn't actually appear on Earth and show the CG just how powerless they are in the face of what's supposed to be one of the three "Perfect" Gems.

I know we're all aggressive faggots at times, but I meant that seriously.
I meant that I feel they're going to be brought back, but they have no reason to be currently.
I think you're jumping the gun.
Not that they haven't been shelved.
Just that there's a reason.

Love Like You is going to have something to do with Pink Diamond tho

A mystery girl date episode with pearl and amethyst could be fun

>another Lars ep
NO, THE NEW LARS SHOULD'VE BEEN THE END OF HIS SHITTY ARC
F U C K O F F

Quadruple ruse 2017 4d chess champion: Andy becomes a reoccurring townie character with speaking roles and contributions to the plot.

Bismuth stays dead and forgotten.

No