Why has ann coulter never had kids/been married?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YyjrhvmDM8
youtube.com/watch?v=BJDice2D7nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She dont care about her race and uses this as a means to make money off books.

Water filters 2.0.

shes a tranny you idiot.

look at that adams apple

Because she's a cuckservative

she's a coal burner that believes "we owe black people for slavery"

she seems like an intense fuck but i wouldn't want to spend more than a week with her

Coalburner.

she doesn't seem like the type that wants to be a mother. or maybe she's just infertile.

Stfu idiot

>she couldn't even get sexually harassed at FOX News

she's straight up packing a 9 incher down there dude

Friendly reminder Ann Coulter is a bitter old bitch that never got married or had kids, so she is jealous Juan and Maria are happily married and have three kids that love them. Something Ann will never have.

If she were married liberals like my mother would say she is a Stepford wife only repeating things her husband feels. Because you know women are independent thinkers and all.

How? Literally fucking HOW?

She has explained that she fell for the muh career Wymn bullshit and she regrets not having a normal life(getting married and having kids).

Another victim of Jewish induced feminism

True
Ann was born a mann

Because she resembles a ghoul.

She's been gang raped by Mexicans as a teenager so she's sacrificed her reproductive life in order to focus entirely on igniting and leading a world wide race war.

She's too abrasive, and never managed to get out of it.

Now that she's at a mature age, the search for a man has gotten harder.

I reckon her tone and political beliefs are partially a result of non dicking.

She is Neo-con good goy. Look how she shits on the 9/11 widows for asking for an investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=1YyjrhvmDM8

Because she was the product of a Nazi super-soldier program.

The things Dr. Mengele did to her in the 40s have kept her young over the decades, but there's not much human left in her. She's mostly wires and metal on the inside.

She was raped as a young girl
It's why she is the way she is

She vowed never to let another man touch her like that again

youtube.com/watch?v=BJDice2D7nM

Watch Jorge ask questions like hes rehearsing in the mirror the night before

she used to be a deadhead in her youth, so it is probably better that she didn't reproduce.

Pretty much this.

She's aggressive, vain, insufferably opinionated, mean, calculated and cold.

Can you even imagine having to go to bed and wake up next that fridged bitch everday?

Fuck. That.

FUCK. YOU.

Ann coulter is my waifu and YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!

also see

She only desires bbc, but at the same time she doesn't want to destroy her race by using her white body as a vessel to spread African genes, so she made a trade off. Continue to get her pussy stretched by bbc at the cost of never being a mother.

I actually believe most of these answers...