What are the chances of her dying before the general ellections?

What are the chances of her dying before the general ellections?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69fPof-ZTnU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87883484/#q87884666
youtube.com/watch?v=j5yepQhRPRM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wMvPmkhq6mk
youtube.com/watch?v=-leAelW7QgU
express.co.uk/news/world/707732/vladimir-putin-driver-killed-russia-crash
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/google-works-closely-with-hillary-clinton-to-promote-presidential-campaign-julian-assange-34780998.html
youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Very high

Great.

It's president or prison. And she's no winning.

Low

From disease? Slim. From a Sup Forumstard? Slightly less slim.

low

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=69fPof-ZTnU

Reminder that if Clinton dies, or become incapacitated, Trump loses. because Tim Kaine is a 1000x stronger of a candidate than she is. If Trump is having this hard of a time in the polls against the most hated nominee of all time, imagine how bad he will do against a normal guy, with none of Clinton's baggage.

Someone got some Satanic trips earlier today predicting she'll be stroked out of the race within the week:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87883484/#q87884666

>if it is your will KEK bless me with thou repeating digits

Id say pretty low. Shes rich, has access to the best doctors, and they can probably keep her alive in this condition for a few more years, but the chances of her health and constant slip ups on camera affecting the election are a near certainty.

Very high, unfortunately. I'd much rather watch her get hanged at the gallows.

If doubles Hillary dies in the middle of debate with Trump

Remember when we all thought Bernie was the one that was going to die first? What a twist!

2%, tops.

>404

what did Kek mean by this

aren't they giving her shit treatment though?

Wew lad

She's going to die before the election.

>has access to the best doctors

dr drew says she is receiving medical care using procedures/meds that were common in the 50s

Nice

So it's set!

PRAISE HIM

?

What the fuck world do you live in?

It'll just be like the Republican primaries. Timmy will say actual policy, and Trump will work his aggressive dismissive meme magic, and Timmy will get crushed.

heres hoping

kek

Kek is a wrathful god.

Eh, I feel like it would make trump a shoe in. Like it would almost make Clinton's Vp a third party candidate. He would get a good amount of the democrats, but the nigs wouldn't be coming out like they will for hitlery. Maybe I'm wrong, I feel pretty strong about that though.

CHECKED

It was from earlier this afternoon

delete this

My dubs show that Kek wills it

Her doctors probably have enough dirt on her that she could never fire them, this could lead to being stuck with less than the best doctors.

BASED SHITSKIN
P R A I S E K E K
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

>dr drew says
We can't really trust him though, can we?

If Clinton dies before the election is underway, would Tim Kaine automatically be the party nominee, or is there no real protocol for that in the Democratic party and that's probably what would happen?

The Allied Powers did the exact same thing with Hitler in WWII. If they would have killed him, then Goring would have probably whooped Allied ass and won the war.

MEXICAN MEME MAGIC! ARRIBA!

Grassy ass Mexicbro

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND ALSO MEXICO PLS

You cannot command kek, kek comes to you.

Whatch that ID

BIG

he's based as fuck. CNN demanded him to retract his statement and he told them to fuck off.

Up until a few years ago he still had regular clinic hours treating everyday patients (in addition to doing two radio shows and several TV shows). Dude is a respectable workhorse.

Here Dr. Drew describes Bill Clinton's alcoholism : youtube.com/watch?v=j5yepQhRPRM

she has a black doctor. Her odds are not good

Today I brought up the topic of Hillary's health during a conversation with my dad and said she looked somewhat ill, my dad basically laughed in my face and asked me where I was getting this nonsense from.
I don't know if being here is very healthy why did I agree to take the redpill send help.

Watch her coughing fit from this weekend again. Tim Kaine has a sympathy cough drop at 2:00

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wMvPmkhq6mk

Not high enough.

I would be happy if she shits herself to death during a debate.

Maybe Mexico will prosper like never before, surpassing the best Euro nations after Trump wins thanks to Hilldog's death by Kek's mighty dubs.

Checked!

fucking meme magic strikes again, this is the true religion.

> 404
> gif of pepe flying plane into a mountain

idk how to feel about this

She will be here longer then trump if the Jew media helps destroy trump politically or literelly

GREATEST ALLY NOW BUILD WALL

>68
>Hillary is 68 years old
Kek

Yuuge

Let it be so.

When the shit is the first debate and are they going to make the cunt stand?

it is very likely

not likely, you don't die from Parkinson's.

>68
she'll be fine

Checked of the 9th degree

Would Trump be guaranteed presidency if she actually died? Legit question.

You just get blurry. Badum-tss kms

85 to 95%

Not even joking.

No, because they'd either shove Kaine or Barnie into her spot.
Both of which are much more palatable than Trump to the common lib.

Last 2 digits say how long (in days) Killary has left

Think he then runs against Kaine. Don't think they're supposed to but the Democrats would then put Bernie in as a replacement because he has a much better shot at defeating Trump. Nobody even knows who Kaine is

What I want to know is why they just didn't have Bernie be her running mate.

Debts unpaid. Kain stepped down as head of DNC so Schultz could take his place. Noww Hill has to repay him by having him as running mate.

0%

She has health problems, but not life threatening.

Because he had the gall to run against her. It's a miracle he hasn't committed "suicide" yet.

((()))

I really think there's a decent chance the debates will tax her too much. Her handler stepping in just because of a few hecklers in the audience demonstrated some frailty.

>Trump berates handler
>By the end of the debate he's with Trump now.

It'd be another Nixon/Humphrey. No way in hell that Kaine can regain momentum.

mark my words, they'll cook up some reason why she can't make it to the debates and instead have transmite "live" to it.

Hillary's potential combustion energy is already over 6 gorillion. There's a chance that even the slightest btfo by Trump might spark a chain reaction which would result in anything ranging from instant death to spontaneous combustion. Who knows...

She's obviously got issues.

I think anyone who is seriously jumping on board the "lol she ded in a month" train is fucking stupid.

95%

According to herself her doctor said she wouldn't survive six months.

lol wow party politics

her own staff is doing her a severe disservice by lying for her.

but considering she just tried to assassinate Vladimir Putin.

I think its a really good chance her Hill Force One has already been attacked.

youtube.com/watch?v=-leAelW7QgU

express.co.uk/news/world/707732/vladimir-putin-driver-killed-russia-crash

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/google-works-closely-with-hillary-clinton-to-promote-presidential-campaign-julian-assange-34780998.html

Basically said Coumadin was an out of date drug from the 50s but that doesn't seem very true from googling...think Drew was just trying to be a know it all

thats the strangest thing about it. Maybe she can't handle the regular medication and so they are giving her the old type of medication. I have a better theory. In 2008 I thought there was no way Obama was going away after 8 years. DHS now manages the election, you figure it out.

>germany
>ever winning WWII

my man, look at the raw manpower of the USSR and USA alone.

germany never stood a fucking chance.

...r-russian hackers?

She'll be fine

hell be fine

PRAISE KEK

based nacho

Bill is holding her fist.

dude what if she actually wins, were all fucked and this is probable

Praise Kek

I think Trump will Flush her before the election is over see ya terd.
youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs