Am I the only one who was super disappointed with that series finale?

Am I the only one who was super disappointed with that series finale?

Would have been 100 times better if they had written this final season so that it reflected the success that Kurupt FM has actually seen outside of the show. Selling out every venue they perform in. They should have made this entire final season revolve around that. Showing the entire Kurupt FM cruuu dealing with newly found fame and wealth would have been the best, and it would have been relevant to what the crew is experiencing off the show.

Also, FUCK the writers for how they did my favorite wiggy alien Steves in the end. He was the only character who actually made me feel emotion for him. The writers really dropped the ball on this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRdgXmL8DvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E8NSNUntHDs
youtube.com/watch?v=TFJmJB-miII
youtube.com/watch?v=PiMk2qXGqV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Peanut dust for all

For those in the USA, FYI: You can watch all episodes through the BBC iPlayer addon in Kodi while connected to a UK VPN, or if you dont use Kodi, you can sign up for a BBC account through a UK VPN. Just make sure you are connected through UK VPN at all times. If you connect with USA IP, it will save that info in your cookies. Easy fix though, you just have to delete all BBC related cookies and try again if you fuck up.

They did you wrong Steves

It's in Netflix here in the US so no need for iplayer. It's a pretty funny show.

Miche

Is the 6th episode up on Netflix now? I thought it was delayed a few days after BBC. Thanks for the info. I had no idea it was on Netflix.

Fourth season hasn't been added yet. Should be up in a couple months.

Its like a British version of Trailer Park Boys. Wouldnt you agree?

ITT: Patrician tier comedy that plebs will never understand.

I never really cared for Trailer Park Boys. I think the sense of humor in PJDN is really quite different even though on a surface level there are similarities in the kinds of characters it's about.

For those who didn't already know:

This show is a parody of a documentary in which the characters take themselves VERY seriously:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRdgXmL8DvQ

Yea, i guess it's just the fact that it's mockumentary style like TPB is, and that is a pretty rare format for television comedy.

Know any other good mockumentary shows along these lines?

>Am I the only one ...
kys redditor

Nirvanna The Band The Show

This actually looks pretty decent. Added to my binge list. Is it exclusively a youtube series?

>never go to reddit a day in your life
>get told to go back

That meme is the most played out exhausted dead horse of a meme in existence right now. Who needs creativity when you can just continuously spout the trendiest hippest thing going around today?

Come up with something fresh and original you actual fag. Do you seriously not see how fucking conformist you are?

My Chavfu Miche

>Is it exclusively a youtube series?
Originally it was but there's a tv version now that's much better. Don't know if it plays in the UK but in the US it's on Viceland and is actually the lead in to People Just Do Nothing which also plays on Viceland here.

No one watches Viceland though so those shows are virtually unknown in America.

Im in America, but I have been getting into alot of Brit and Canuck comedy lately. Grown tired of the played out crap that passes for entertainment here in the land of followers. Thanks for the recommendation user. I'm going to binge it later tonight.

Anything else? I hear Utopia is really good for Brit television. Have you seen it?

Utopia is great. How much British comedy have you seen? Darkplace? Peep Show? Brass Eye?

watch lowdown, it is a AUS show, but hard to find?

The last episode is out?

I've seen random clips of Peep Show but never got in deep at all. Haven't seen either of those other two. Ill check them out. Thanks user!

Some of the best shows I have ever seen came to my attention through recommendations from Sup Forums.
Majority of Sup Forums has shit taste in television, but theres a rare user who has elite taste.

I'll check it out. No show is THAT hard to find. I should be able to dig it up. Quick rundown on it's premise?

Released on BBC iPlayer about 3 or 4 hours ago. If I'm heing honest, it was a pretty big disappointment to me. I won't post spoilers, but I could have written a season 5 times better while sitting on the toilet. What they did to Steves in the end was just a cr9ck of pony shit. Ehh, I still loved it though. I'm too invested at this point to turn on it completely. Just saying, it could have been SOOOO much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=E8NSNUntHDs

YFW Chabuddy is actually a halfway decent MC

youtube.com/watch?v=TFJmJB-miII

Same with Grindah

youtube.com/watch?v=PiMk2qXGqV4