"BUCK FUSH"

>"BUCK FUSH"
>Bomb Saddam/beat up Bin Laden Flash games
>9/11 jokes

Early 2000s Internet politics seemed so goofy and innocent compared to now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8Q-sRdV7SY
youtube.com/watch?v=SBKWQ41dpVc
youtube.com/watch?v=xPkeIV1CRCM
youtube.com/watch?v=REUIbrQB43M
youtube.com/watch?v=q-fgAIcV0Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you were younger

Obama took the innocence out of juvenile dissent. Now the only way to be an impudent little shit is in towing the social media line.

This is something I think about a lot, as someone who had my coming of age during the Obama administration, I often wonder if things actually got worse over Obama or I just grew up.

Sometimes I do feel like, yeah on paper, things should be better, but our national zeitgeist itself seems so much worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8Q-sRdV7SY
What a crazy time.

>tfw people born in 2000 will be able to post in two years

>Sometimes I do feel like, yeah on paper, things should be better, but our national zeitgeist itself seems so much worse.
I feel like you could say this in every decade

I dont think liberals ever grew out of the anti-flag nofx tier le fuck bush xD

>that newgrounds game where terrorists storm the white house and Bush and Rice have to shoot their way out.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBKWQ41dpVc

In many ways it feels like 2000 all over again.

no, it really was less mean and subversive back then
anonymity was always practiced, but it has never been a necessity to keep your job and children before

you simply are not allowed to question the SJW oligarchy any more

>notice a jealous, disapproving huma in the background

I remember the beat up Bin Laden game. Thought it was crazy edgy at the time. Strange how fast internet culture evolves... it seems like actual ancient history in hindsight yet it has only been what, a decade at most?

I think about this too. Born 1992 and was 16 when Obama was elected. It really does seem like things have gone way down hill since then, but doesn't every generation say that? Yet, we have the internet where we can communicate with billions of people, and most of us agree that society is, in fact, getting shittier.

It was a time of innocence if you were young.

Back then, it was okay to make fun of presidents. Bill Clinton had the massive sex scandal that spawned jokes and Bush had the accent and shitty speeches. Then when Obama became prez the left completely halted political comedy (even reverted back to bush jokes for a while as they had nothing left) and then the SJW influx rose and people realized liberals and the media are full of shit. The Daily show ended because John Stuart couldn't bash his nigger overlord, Parks and Rec ended for the same reason and generally all lighthearted humor ended. It was a tough time to grow through and its what really redpilled me on this shit.

Back before everything you did online was permanently logged, stored, sold, analyzed, and used to track you by intelligence agencies and third party advertisers

I miss it back before the normies invaded

fucking god damn neo cons

dems are literally selling their souls this election

By Trump's second term it'll be 2 decades

This thing was the greatest
>I LIKE CHASING BUSH

Have you felt time is going by faster around 2007 or 2010

youtube.com/watch?v=xPkeIV1CRCM
youtube.com/watch?v=REUIbrQB43M

>What a crazy time.

Ah, back when leftist neocons were "right-wing nutjobs".

that's because a lot of us probably hit 18 around that time

I always heard life moves faster when you're an adult, I never believed them...I swear high school felt like a lifetime but college felt like a blink

>Green Day is coming out with a new album
>know they will never be able to top American Idiot with its anti-Bush sentiments now that the times are different

Can you imagine how much of a shit storm there would be if a President had a sex scandal in 2016? He simply wouldn't survive it. Bill Clinton got to be Slick Willy and survived an impeachment. If Obama cheated on Michelle by having a girl suck his dick in the OVAL OFFICE, good lord the fucking memes and internet outrage would probably drive him to suicide. The Internet is incredible and depressingly terrifying at the same time.

The immediate future of human progress depends entirely on our capacity to overcome the stranglehold that the internet has on global human culture. It's insane what it has done to us.

you're right user

Post a better game from the 90s.

Pro-tip: you can't

youtube.com/watch?v=q-fgAIcV0Vc

Time goes faster as you get older. When you are under 18, every other thing you do is something you are doing for the first time ever and feels magical and important. As you get older, things become routine and you don't register them in your memory, so when you look back on the years, it seems like time went by faster than it did because you have a lot more of that time logged doing menial "adult" things that aren't worth remembering.

I do think browsing the internet in general is a way of making time speed up. I have been sitting here since 9pm and it is almost 12am. When I get off my computer and reflect on the last 3 hours, it will be an incomprehensible blur because the internet moves so fast that you can't possibly commit it to memory. If you want life to feel long, you have to do things worth remembering so that when you reflect on how you spent your time, you will have enough memories to make it seem long. If you spend it all doing mindless things like browsing the internet or posting on an anonymous image board, no matter how interesting and hilarious it is, it just simply isn't an activity that your brain deems worth logging to memory, you know?

>tfw gen Z-ers are growing up without subcultures, and with virtue-signalling and jewish subversion being the main thing they see day-to-day
fucking social media

>tuck frump is not even slightly original
jeez leftists

pretty deep. I feel yah burger buddy.

The problem is that the internet started out as the ultimate counter-culture, but became co-opted by the media mongols so quickly through social media platforms that we didn't even notice it. Places like Sup Forums are the last bastions of the "Wild West" version of the internet, but they're all going to die out. I will give Sup Forums specifically another 4 years at most before some sort of legislation outlaws anonymity on the internet and this place disappears forever.

We won't even be able to meet privately in person to discuss dissent against the current regime because everyone's cell phones will be easily-hacked bug devices for the government. You will quite literally have to abandon ALL technology and go innawoods just to have a conversation that the FBI doesn't hear every word of in America at this rate.

And yet when I'm not posting on this Taiwanese Stamp Collecting Website I just I'm so bored and wish I was back...

i once went to a shitty hipster thing and there was a band and they literally had a song about bush, in 2015.

>in 2015
I hope you informed them.

sjws actually are a subculture. there's still a lot of other jewish subversion theyre exposed too though.

That is a core issue with modern society. We feel like our lives are empty and meaningless, yet we are surrounded by more sheer entertainment and pleasure than any generation of humans in history. All the television shows, media articles, movies etc. indicate to us that we should be unquestionably 10x happier than any other generation before us. Yet, a lot of us are miserable, men and women alike, and we don't even know HOW to understand why.

Life is about achievement. Trying to make your place in the history books, or at least the memories of your loved ones. Even if you can't get your name into an encyclopedia, you can still be Employee of the Month and forever have YOUR name on a plaque somewhere to prove that, for once in your life, you acted exceptionally. That is what life REALLY is about - growth, achievement, struggle. We have all been duped into believing that life is solely about how much happiness we can generate. We all grew up watching Coca Cola advertisements where people of every race held hands and sang "I wish I could give the world a coke" or whatever that incredibly iconic ad said. Those people looked happy right? We should strive to be like that, no matter the consequences.

The people at the top have a deeply invested interested in keeping us convinced that life is ONLY about the quantity of happiness we experience. After all, who can argue against such an idea? Do you hate happiness? Do you hate when others are happy? The globalists of the 21st century have gotten VERY good at forcing "movements" on us that have names that cannot be argued against without sounding incredibly "bigoted' (I fucking hate that word). Black Lives Matter - if you disagree with what they do, does that mean you DON'T think black lives matter? Are you some kind of hateful racist? Feminism - if you disagree with women destroying all foundations of tradition that made Western Civilization possible, does that mean you hate women and want them to be your slave?

______Jean Lewis_________
/ \
/ Web Hubbell RTC criminal
/ / \ referrals
/ Arkansas \ \
The Clintons ___Whitewater__Indictments RTC/Treasury coverup
|\ \ \
| \___ Travelgate__ \___ David Hale's loan_
| | \ |
| ? \____ Billy Dale Trial |
|WH coverup & | Helen \ |
|_office search| Dickey \__Missing documents|
| \ | \ |
| \__*Vince Foster's death______ Fiske coverup |
| \ |\ |
| \_Foreign trips | \___ Starr coverup |
The Ives | | |
case-Mena | Walsh coverup/9 quashed |_Park Police coverup|
connection | \ investigations | |
+--------->| \ The Ives case(A) |_Forged suicide note|
| | \ / |
| |___ Mena____ L.D. Brown allegations ___________|
| | | \
| | massive \__ Terry Reed Litigation Larry Nichols
| | media & \ / |
| +---

Copyright 1996 Richard Wheeler
The Moody Bubba - In Search of the Lost Scored

Hillary Rodham, I presume,
Stepping out of the courthouse door,
Into the media glare.

What lies did you tell there,
Did you sob and shed a tear,
Did you fire anyone?

I have shredded files galore,
Erased e-mails big and small,
I can't recall what you're looking for.

We're all hiding from someone. (etc.)

Mister Vince, you were so bold,
Now you're looking rather cold,
Out there in the park.

I've seen cover ups and spins,
I've seen giant boldfaced lies,
You'll never find what you're looking for.

We're all hiding from someone. (etc.)

Mister Bill, she has you bound,
But you think that the world is yours,
Why not try the truth?

There are bimbos yet to score,
You don't ask and I won't tell,
I've still not found what I'm looking for.

He's out looking for bimbos.
He's out looking for Big Macs.
He's out hiding from Rodham. (etc.)

man i've just been thinking the same shit. Like I just sat through labour day weekend on the computer and when today came I was like "fuck these days disappear fast"

maybe ur right and I should get out. Sometimes I feel like the dude from outlaw star that gets turned into data. I didn't have a life but I know fucking everything it seems like

I agree, and sometimes I feel like the internet is having a terrible effect on our minds.

Just the other day I noticed it when I received some terrible news. For a moment, I just felt completely devastated, and paced my living room thinking about it for a couple minutes. Then an hour later I found myself sucked back onto the internet laughing at some stupid meme. The point is that I didn't work through any of my feelings like I should have, I just tried to bury it under something that makes me feel good. We have reached the point of endless, immediate entertainment. Of course this isn't a problem for everybody, and a lot of people are well-adjusted and all that, but I feel like a lot of us, even us fairly normal, social people are depressed because we overuse the internet as a crux for our feelings, just like an alcoholic.

What we do and discuss on Sup Forums IS incredibly fascinating and interesting. You can't get this level of discussion anywhere else, it simply isn't possible. However, despite this, what we do is essentially cell phone text messaging strangers. It isn't fulfilling. You may learn an interesting fact here or there, or get "redpilled" on important social issues, but at the end of the day, all this is nothing.

Look at yourself. You're probably sitting in a chair in slience staring at a screen. Or laying down with your laptop on your stomach/chest, mindlessly browsing silently with your fingers moving the threads along. Do you really think your brain feels any biological imperative to remember any of this? Most of us won't even remember this thread tomorrow, yet if we had this exact conversation in real life, we would remember every word.

The internet takes away all social barriers, but those barriers exist as a means of convincing our brains that whatever we are about to do or say is WORTH remembering.

Getting away from the internet and going outside is the first step to a life of happiness. It's okay to come here from time to time, but acting like this is any equivalent of a social life is guaranteed folly. It cannot make up for the deep satisfaction that an intimate conversation with another human being at your side can provide.

this is 100% true. i spent last year mostly working, spending time with friends, and doing a lot of social shit in general. i went on Sup Forums much less than i had since i first starting lurking a lot back in 2009, and specifically avoided Sup Forums because the truth doesn't bring me any happiness.

it was the happiest year of my life.

Lots of fun

The internet allows you to either over-exaggerate your life's "worth" to others or abandon reality entirely and create a new internet identity that you present to others as "you." Either extreme is detrimental. Social media turned us all into attention whores who measure our self-worth over the quanitity of attention we get online, even if it's from some brown cockroach named Sayiid in Ankara. Alternatively, sites like Sup Forums encourage you to abandon your actual identity and sense of self and craft something entirely new that appeals to you, whether that is a man deciding he is now a n internet-woman (I am convinced the prevalence of trannys in 2016 is due to the internet alone) or you simply want a completely fresh start where no one knows you, and you always have an easy reset button - just turn the damn computer off and make a new profile.

When you grow up spending a lot of time on the internet and always having these options, is it really surprising that we all become insanely flaky with other people and have a hard time forming meaningful emotional bonds with others?

bump

sweet prince,,,