twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everybody's high on consolation
Everybody's trying to tell me
What is right for me, yeah
I need a drink and a quick decision
Now it's up to me, ooooh what will be

Wait what?

Is he crying or sweating?

You just couldn't wait for tomorrow's update...

Nothing of value was lost.

Especially if it turns out she's been a ditto construct since at least Unity.

I'm kinda surprised theee isn't a giant diitto middlefinger from Computer-Lynn as the ship fades away
>I got my wife back your furry piece of shit

Enjoy your now furry wife!

Did we really need this? The update's only around two and half hours away, most likely. Should have left the new thread for that.

no, we don't need all the salt rub either...

Hush... hush now.

No tears.

Only salt.

Ok what is this shit? I see this every day on Sup Forums.

pretending more blue pill shenanigans means holly is gone.

>tears

Nigga, i am a Kirbeefag who was wishing for holly to get taken out of the picture since she gave wally the first kiss, still i think is wrong rubbing Holly's possible death on the hollyfag's faces.

Endtown

It's a comic series about people mutated into animals after the apocalpyse

I kinda feel like the main shitposter in the threads recently has some foreknowledge of the plot and is just getting his licks in as much as he can before Aaron leaves us with a tiny glimmer of hope.

One of the best webcomics currently out.

So, KC was the shit poster all this time.

A little bit of both, pretty much think of doing the mental equivalent of the Olympics and then having someone you care about, be stuck in the disappearing ship.
Wally's had it pretty rough

>Aaron leaves us with a tiny glimmer of hope.

I have a feeling we are gonna switch to holly's point of view eventually, maybe it was her who decided to let wally go.

i just realized, that topsider is a chick.

I think it's the idea from a thread or two ago.

Supplies + a letter, buried shallowly in the dust right where they landed, with a written explanation played out over a montage of scenes.

>She used the computer's crush on her to wrangle captaincy, then decided to use the dittos to lay her soul bare to Wally and the others - "sorry about knocking you out, Wally".
>A statement of her intent to remove herself from the equation because she fears losing her current lucidity and becoming a risk/burden again... and because she thinks she'll hurt Wally even more than she will by doing this, if she sticks around.
>A note that maybe she'll return some day, if she ever finds herself and stabilises... but until then she hopes Kirbee will take care of Wally. Yes, she saw that.

For the record, I think Kirbee has come to realise, in the past couple of strips after her "Yay" moment, that Wally's heart will always belong, to some degree, to Holly, her reactions being a mix of the pain of knowing this and simple sympathetic sorrow for the man's loss.

>that Wally's heart will always belong, to some degree, to Holly

It looks more to me that, she realized he belongs to her. Watching them together reminded her of this, as far as she's concerned, that holly is real.

And just like that, the weirdest arc of Endtown literally disappears from sight

What a ride, Aaron

Here's a song for Holly, youtube.com/watch?v=e3W6yf6c-FA

You mean she's going to become distant from any attempts Wally might make to further their relationship, because even if Holly's gone, Kirbee doesn't want to step on her toes? Maybe she's just going to try and take things in a "comfort only" direction?

Could be. The flashback was also potentially Holly explaining herself to Kirbee, likely gaining the lizard-lady's understanding in the process. Just as this made Wally wonder if he'd ever really known Holly, this whole thing could have completely overturned any preconceptions Kirbee may have formed about "that poor crazy little mouse lady" around the time of the great enslappening. Given her personality, she might put aside her own deeper feelings for Wally and vow to just keep him safe and well until Holly shows back up again.

One might even wonder if there's a direct message to Kirbee in the letter, if it goes that way.

All my life I thought Duran Duran were cheesy pop trash.

I was wrong.

so
waht the fuck does this even imply
the ship exited this universe? with what energy?
it was all an illusion?
when did holly die or get replaced by dittos?

Just read it. Its not furry trash even though sometimes Sup Forums and tries to make it so. Honestly its one of the better comics Ive read web or not.

Flask comes from a Topside compound in which all the women had Jessica Rabbit figures.

Women who have gotten close to Wally:

>Teacher -physical contact: dead
>Allie -physical contact: dead
>Flask -physical contact: dead
>Holly -physical and intimate contact: MIA
>Linda -physical contact: MIA

>Kirbee -physical contact, borderline intimate

>waht the fuck does this even imply
Holly wasnt real holly.
>the ship exited this universe? with what energy?
Maybe it had enough after it got four of them getting drained. It might of just shifted out of the area or more ditto shenanigans.
>it was all an illusion?
Maybe, maybe not. Perhaps part way? Dittos are a scary concept. If wally could make some cool shit with only a few months experience how much shit can a future computer built to use dittos actually pull off?
>when did holly die or get replaced by dittos?
Well last time we saw real holly for absolutely sure is when we started this mess. After that we can't really tell.

>You mean she's going to become distant from any attempts Wally might make to further their relationship, because even if Holly's gone, Kirbee doesn't want to step on her toes? Maybe she's just going to try and take things in a "comfort only" direction?

no, that's not what i mean... Right now Kirbee thinks Holly's back with Wally, and regardless of her strong feelings towards Wally, she's not gonna put herself in between them, That's what i personally think, these strips symbolize, She knows Holly comes first. But, when Kirbee finds out Holly's gone for good, she's definitely gonna lay her cards on the table in front of Wally, she will probably give him some time to grieve, but she will definitely let him know that she's interested in him... even though, He already knows.

>>Linda -physical contact: MIA

He never touched Linda, not that i know of....

they bumped hips at least once

just a glancing blow was enough to drive her suicidal

Holly must have gotten by on plot armor alone

Duran Duran doesn't have any bad songs.

>the pain of letting Holly go after so many others have died is the last straw for Wally

>he pushes Kirbee away, so as to avoid any more pain

That would depend on Holly being gone for good, though. We'll have to see. If what's coming up makes even the characters not lose hope of seeing her again, and Kirbee has come to see Holly as someone more than a crazy jerk ranting in the desert, then I suspect Kirbee will draw a mental boundary around Wally, maybe even do her best to comfort him while not playing the temptress, which could make their relationship very interesting indeed.

>>he pushes Kirbee away, so as to avoid any more pain

Nigga, he's gonna destroy that cloaca with his barbs

>That would depend on Holly being gone for good

That seems to be the case

also...

>Wally and Holly stay together
>Regardless of what they have been through, they still fight and argue constantly
>Kirbee's there to comfort Wally when he's down
>they end up having sex sometimes

That would be cute to see, but for the sake of the story and the threads, it's best that Aaron finally closes the love triangle, and from the looks of it, Kirbee's gonna get to keep Wally.

Maybe. There is one song of theirs a radio station kept replaying, and I thought they have nothing more to them.

>KC was the shit poster all this time.
Probably. If the whole "ray of hope" thing is true, he's either spinning out over it because as Kirbee's #1 Fan he's secretly PO'd that they won't be a permanent thing, or he's actually trying to enhance the impact of the hope spot to keep Holly's fans around. It's difficult to say, he's a pretty strange guy and I think he's been going through a rough patch recently...

>casual furry sex instead of crushingly real emotion

you even read Endtown?

>Nigga, he's gonna destroy that cloaca with his barbs
Sometimes someone becomes too furry, and he needs to be kicked into a pit in slow motion.

KC is constantly going through rough patches. Almost as long as I have been following him.

you would probably be better off reading just about any other furry webcomic if all you are after is fap material

>KC is constantly going through rough patches.

I don't understand the guy, he can draw hella fast, but he's always way behind schedule on his commissions. It's no surprise people is always bothering him about commission stuff.

This comic gonna be as early as the last few, or is Aaron gonna make us wait this time, maybe deliberately?

chances are it's coming out within and hour or two.

And if it's not true?

Then he's just an ass.

A message...

>ib4 a lucranian Holo device thingy

Bet she scribbled out her thoughts inside something from the ship's library.

The first panel is absolutely adorable!.

So what was the bug digging?

Are there retro sci-fi food pills and water in that box/book thing? They're in the middle of nowhere with nothing but their clothes...

Uh... don't they already have that in the form of the dittos?

A box of condoms.

And hey, Wally is not suddenly against touching Kirbee. So far chances of WarBee are still high.
Unless the message is something like "I saw you kiss that lizard slut. I am staying this and it is all your fault."

It feels like Aaron was getting tired of Holly, she was so blatantly character assasinated out of nowhere

>A box of condoms.

Kirbee and Chic get along very well. It will be interesting when they meet Chic's real mom again.

>she was so blatantly character assasinated out of nowhere

Do people really believe this??? she tried to fucking kill herself after the milk trial, it was heavily hinted she was always a very fragile person that never got over the loss of her son and husband... i am surprised she didn't jumped from the boat when she got a chance

>Dear Wally

>Kirbee died, that is Sarah in a ditto disguise

>p.s. you never left the ship

>Chic's real mom again.

she's dead, even though he doesn't know or isn't fully aware yet, it has not been a week since unity.

I think hes talking about the part where she wanted to abandon Kirbee out of nowhere after saving her life

Question: The Lucranian writing system turned up before on the Opabinia; does anyone think it's an English cipher Aaron made up (since the computers appear to speak English), or is it more likely just drawn however in order to look like foreign text?

I think it is within the realm of possibility that she fled unity sometime after she had the fight with her husband and before Unity burnt.
No body or graphic death.

>Kirbee's there to comfort Wally when he's down
>they end up having sex sometimes

Kirbeefans in a nutshell

Hmmm

it's funny, but they eventually fuck canonically

Hillary will be president.

>A box of condoms
>Implying Wally wouldn't go raw dawg on that shit.

Couldn't even get doubles.

I wonder if Chic was worried about why Kirbee was crying.

That's how you end up carrying a bus load of fertilized eggs thru the wasteland.

Loss edit when?

>Wally impregnates Kirbee
>the baby is a mouse
>they call it Molly

Wally himself said there was something between them. So yeah he was starting to form feelings for her. No hard to believe that Kirbee will be the shoulder for him to cry on. And yes could very well end up being the rebound girl. Not like that is too far away stretch.

That's not gonna happen though, specially since holly's out of the picture

My guess that it will.
This is Endtown after all.
>months pass
>Wally and Kirbee grow closers
>eventually become physical
>feelings grow between them
>Holly returns
>drama ensues

In the end no one ends up happy.

Wally will stay loyal to Holly, even in memory.

Could have done it myself, but I am not an editing pro yet.

Thanks a lot.

>We're all bitching at each other
>Really we're all worried for Holly, even some of the Kirbeefags
>Symptom: There hasn't been a /trash/ thread in over a week

You are welcome.

>We're all bitching at each other

There's a high chance we might not see Holly ever again, i can understand Hollyfags being nervous.

>Really we're all worried for Holly, even some of the Kirbeefags

shitposting aside, i don't believe anyone is happy that Holly's actually gone, Not like this anyways... she needs proper closure.

>Symptom: There hasn't been a /trash/ thread in over a week

Yeah, i'm literally the one who creates those threads, i kind of stopped since no new content has been made...

Here you go

The mouse is dead, long live the lizard

>Looks like it's divided into five symbols
>D I A R Y?

Someone figure out the way those "letters" work and come up with a table of possibilities. Looks like they can have dots in one of four positions, and "walls" in allied positions, as well as at least horizontal crossbars...

>It's machine code.jpeg

Also good.

Found the previous samples of Lucranian writing... looks like there's also single symbols on the book spines that don't quite match the rest of it.

>*clasps not spines, whoops

That aussie doctor really likes the mouse.

k

proper fucking closure on Holly's whereabouts when

He's also one of Aaron's pals, for whatever that's worth.

Oh, I don't care if he is Aaron's godfather. It's the inherent funniness (to me) that a mousefag likes a mouse character.

You're assuming it's in English. Decoding the glyphs doesn't do anything without context.

Yeah, pretty sure he likes most of the characters, though - he's a big fan of the comic. He's also got his own strip full of all sorts of different animals.

Yes, it was posited up above that it was possibly a cipher. If it isn't, not much luck, if it is... frequency polling, perhaps?

Maybe we should ask Aaron if it's worth trying to figure it out...