You're running sorties in Syria when suddenly, this guy slaps your F22's ass

>You're running sorties in Syria when suddenly, this guy slaps your F22's ass.

Wat do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0acJ3xyhaJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing, because I've been vaporized.

>implying AA wouldnt already be wiped out before any sorties were conducted.

Do a 360 and walk away

>Wat do Sup Forums?

Uhh, SEAD? Like you're supposed to do?

This

Wtf I hate Lockheed now!

Looks like I am now a #SukhoiSlut

How can it lock on when it can't be detected on radar?
How can it lock on when f22 has radar jamming capacity
How can it lock on using hear when it has a low heat signature with flares for such a thing?
Thread

do a barrel roll

Idk desu fammmm

Russia has a lot of launchers that constantly move unlike their sand nigger cousins. Might not be that easy

>#SukhoiSlut
Top kek

take the big slav cock in my ass

Satellite imaging nigga.

>How can it lock on when it can't be detected on radar?
it can, stop believing the kikes in government.

they would tell you that it sucked your dick from space to keep you from questioning where the 6 gorillion went.

Those are big tubes

>An f-117 is a F-22, even though the one F-117 was shot down and SEAD missions were highly successful
>Ignoring all the dozens of times in did work fine and they didn't do shoot shit
>Ignoring the reasons behind why it got shot down

I hate how retarded people are about these systems. No one even knows how a radar horizon works on this board.

youtube.com/watch?v=0acJ3xyhaJo

>USA USA USA

Soviet missile tech is zehr gut. So good that when they sell missile defense systems to other countries, we, the USA, freak out (because they prevent cruise missiles, bombers, etc from working) and say they are buying "weapons" when they are clearly defensive.

Launcher's can move, that's fine. The radar their linked to broadcasts itself like a spotlight on a moonless night as soon as it turns on. The launchers are useless without their radar.

>know when and where the bird is flying because it flies the same path every fucking night
>use radar that can barely say yes there is something there due to its age and is the only radar band that can get a return in any significant way to get a bearing,
>spam missiles and get lucky that it opened its bomb door, wrecking its stealth for long enough for a missile to track.

This was more due to the fact that the US was being idiots and one smart and lucky commander who basically got yelled at afterwards because he wasted so much time and resources on this one plane.

Based slavs

So does this mean nobody can observe stealth jet? Is it a black hole and reflect nothing?

BASED

It just means used properly and not predictably it is exponentially harder to shoot down than a conventional jet. And in this case, it was a combination of a guy who figured out that the missions were flying a predictable flight path and he put all his resources into getting it.

In the case of OP, especially if we learned about flying predictable flight paths in a hostile area, the chances of a SAM shot actually tracking is slim.