Uhhh guys?

Uhhh guys?

1 star for kingsman 2.

rottentomatoes.com/m/kingsman_the_golden_circle

Getting worried

Oh no

>rotten tomatos
Thank you, but no.

I don't get why they spoiled Colin Firth coming back in the trailers, they should have kept that secret on lockdown.

when i saw the trailer i thought it was for a video game. does anyone find this tripe entertaining?

Rotten tomatoes is cancer holy shit who cares what critics think for fuck sake, if you're so concerned wait for a Korean cam and watch it

people still care about rotten tomatoes? in 20fucking18? wew!

Robbie Collin is a fucking retard, who cares

I suppose it's becuase the villian is a woman.

They can go fuck themselves, I'm gonna watch it no matter what

Kingsman is fucking awful reddit trash. Matthew Vaughn is one of the worst directors of all time.

>tfw no torso gf

Because it's pretty easy to keep secrets this day and age?

I expected as much. Kingsman was distinct but a pretty messy movie, a cameo sequel with even more action nonsense will just be boring.
>see John Wick 2

he is revealed to be alive very early in the movie, it's not a big spoiler.

Surprises and secrets in movies are overrated. If you've seen ten movies, you've seen every twist they can pull off.

are you surprised that its gonna be just as bad/a little worse than the first one?

The first one was shit, the second one will be too.

Bringing him back was a mistake, imo. His death was an important party of Eggsy's character arch in the first film

Would you smash, Sup Forums?

Imagine keeping her in your suitcase and using her like a portable fleshlight.

This is doing everythingI hate in sequels
>Brings back dead character at the expense of their death's original impact
>Gets rid of most of the first film's recognisable imagery for shock value
>More American-centered plot and actors for marquee value

The only memorable thing about the first movie was that anal sex joke at the end.

The only memorable thing about your mother was that anal sex at the end.

Maybe Hollywood should stop making stupid fucking sequels and make a decent drama.

Not surprising. Most of the reasons the first one was good are dead.

Why are UK critics so much smarter than Ameriburgers?

First one wasn't a critic's darling either. I don't give a crap. Literally, no other movie has done r rated action comedy as enjoyable as Kingsman.

straight white men on suicide watch

>First one wasn't a critic's darling either. I don't give a crap.
I love this revisionist history bullishit Sup Forums pulls out. The first one was pretty well received. At a 5.5/10, this thing is going to drop to Rotten soon.

>arch
Freudian slip you McD sucking burger?

I liked the way they had that part in there. When I first saw the trailers, the fans of the franchise audibly gasped.

Both of them.