Go watch spartacus, it's amazing, masculine and a great experience

>go watch spartacus, it's amazing, masculine and a great experience
>can't get through episode 1
Was I trolled?

The first episodes were shit.

Only after the Varro is killed does it get interesting.

>all that slow motion shit in every episode

I figured people only watched this as an alternative to GoT, the same reason people only watch XRA as an alternative to R&M. Neither are good on their own right.

Uh that's like episode 9, it gets better way before that. I believe around episode 5 when spartacus wife is killed maybe it's episode 6, does it become a good, worthwhile show that has its own personality instead of trying to be a cheap 300.

It started to get good with The Thing in the Pit. After that, the plot chugs along and you start to care about all the characters.

If you want to enjoy Spartacuskino you have to temove cock from ass first

Nigga its a Test...the first three episodes are awful,but if you stand until the season finale you will understand.

Is Spartacus the most fair series ever?in most episodes you can see the same amounts of cock and tits...its incredible

just started watching this

Is there any other rome kino on netflix? this is like a corny 300 rip off with history channel VFX

What did people watch XRA as an alternative to before R&m came out?

No, the first few episodes look like straight trash, especially the first one. I almost dropped it, but after the forth episode they really step up the quality. You were not trolled.

hairy blonde pusy

Honestly as a big spartacus fan episode 1 to 3 are shit. Which is a shame, the crappy pilot must have turned off many people, luckily it survived a good enough rating to continue with 3 more seasons.

It gets better at around the end of episode 4, spartacus is sent to the shitty pits, the underground and it has the first of many twists in it, then the scheming plots come after that and the 2d gladiator personalities get more backstory and such. It's still filled with some cheesiness like I hate the cgi blood, t looks better when they use real gunky blood effect or flashbacks like Barca fighting in the arena, it looks shit, but overall the story, script and budget slowly improves.

Nah but be sure to watch gods of the arena straight after blood and sand, then continue to season 2 with Liam as spartacus.

Yeah, I thought the first episode looked worse than a history channel documentary.

This is what I was going to say next.
>S1 Blood and Sand
>S0 Gods of the Arena (prequel, but contains spoilers)
>S2 Vengence
>S3 War of the Damned

The biggest crime ever is stephen de knight (creator of spartacus) was originally supposed to write a sci-fi series in the same vein as spartacus, like the futuristic spirtual sucessor and using many of the same actors from spartacus, like some glorified starship trooper shit full of tits and backstabbing but he never did it which is a shame. I think alot of the actors went to Arrow tv series instead but I could never get into that.

Episodes 1-4 being utter shit is the first thing people will tell you about the show though.

No, you're just a tard.

I feel your pain. Spartacus and scifi would have been an awesome combination. Now all of them work for CW and Stephen de Knight is stuck directing the Pacific Rim sequel.

Yeah, there's a fuck ton of actors from Spartacus in Arrow.

They just didn't watch it at all. I'm talking about Sup Forums posters here, but I never saw anyone mention the show until people started thinking of it as an alternative to R&M.

>tfw love spartacus
>tfw never seen past the first few episodes of vengeance because andy isn't there
>the chemistry between new spartacus and crixus, onamaeus, mira etc is just off

Why was this guy such a jerk to spartacus? In the prequel he was a chilled guy

I just pretended that he got more grizzled and his personality changed because of the war. The only time I couldn't handle an actor switch was Stargate.

He was racist against wh*toids

I just can't help but think how much better it would be to see andy in all those s2 and s3 scenes though. Andy meeting gannicus for the first time and shit. Damn.

>DBZ pic
yeah, i get it, you like slowmotion as in DBZ, one action dragged for 30 episodes

gay man on man rape the show

I watched the prequel season first then started the series, overall I've enjoyed it a lot. By Jupiter's cock it has decent writting and great characters

What is XRA?

First 3 episodes aren't good. Episode 4 is when it picks up and Batiatus' wild ride starts getting into full swing.

Spartacus was a glorious hero of the people, not this dumbfuck.

After the death of Pietros, Batiatus goes to the market and purchases you, a scrawny, weak slave to be the new assistant to the gladiators being trained. You arrive at the ludus and this guy stares at you and no matter where you go, his eyes follow. Eventually, after a hard days work in the sun you hear the drop of a lioncloth behind you and the words ''Apologies.''

what do?

yeah right

Accuse him of attacking Spartacus and cut off his dick

>ywn be krixus
>domina will never call you to her room when dominus is away
>your slavefu will never tell you to fuck domina really good so the two of you can stay together
>ywn train all day and make cock/shit quips with your glad Bros
>the crowd will never cheer your name

What was she thinking in this moment?

I wish more shows had fun over-the-top dialogue like Spartacus.
>Once again, the gods spread cheeks to ram cock in ass!!

After episodes 1-3, the show becomes surprisingly good. It becomes good in a way that makes GOT, Walking Dead, etc look like the schlock they are. Never overstays its welcome either. The sci fi concept they had planned had a lot of potential.

Is this true? it sounds like the perfect tv show. fuck.

>really? The dude from the mummy?
>I watched that when I was like 12 and this guy was still old then
>is this seriously the best part I could get?
>my agent is Fucking terrible

Why does everyone hate the first episodes? I enjoyed them. Watching the thracians bitch about getae raids made me think of rome total war

Yes, it was going to be called Incursion.

>what would you have me do? Spread cheek so that he may give me deeper ramming?
>I will fuck your corpse *laughter*
>with what cock *laughter*

>I really really hope my mother and father dislike dramas set in the roman period

More like Lucy Lawless' beautiful tits the show.

pics? Dont remember this

I'm not Google Image Search, find them yourself. She's topless in most episodes.

>have sex with your big tittied white masters women nightly
>literally every women wants your dick
>blonde psycho girl wants you bad
>you pick the nigger girl

What in the fuck

is it known who was the mastermind behind those lines? what are his other works?

>Stephen de Knight is stuck directing the Pacific Rim sequel
hey now you made me interested in that sequel, although i thought it will be complete shit without del Toro and with Booyaga

please?

>Big nose boyega in pacific rim
aaaand dropped. sick of his rantings lately.

>the blk population is represented enough in hollywood even tho we're 14% of us population!!
is he joking??

the gods spread your cheeks, rammed their cock, and you loved it

>Travel Boobs
could this be that show you mention....?

Hated when they switched hot Naevia for ugly sheboon Naevia

Start watching from episode 3.

No it was a sci-fi show that he dropped like 4 years ago. It was supposed to be spartacus in SPACE

err.. no. just a confusing title

>in one season becomes a hardened warrior with equal skill to crixus who has faught in gaul battles and trained as a gladiator for 6 years, spartacus the thracian warrior who became the champion of capua etc
what happened?

Here's a tip for you, user. If you waste time reading enough, you will discover that you have very little in common with most actors, writers, directors, etc. and if you cannot separate their real-life personality and politics from the things they create, you will quite literally run out of things to enjoy. I can understand not wanting to watch something overtly political, but not watching something fun because there are overtly political people involved makes little sense.

The example I often use is Mark Rufalo. I personally find the man himself to be a whiny, and in many cases woefully misinformed, pretentious crybaby. But he does an amazing job playing Bruce Banner/Hulk so I don't let it get in the way of enjoying Avengers movies.

spartacus was a soldier so it's not like he didn't have training

I'm talking about naevia becoming a warrior with equal skill to crixus/spartacus

The first few episodes are shit, I dropped the show after 2 episodes because I thought it was garbage, then a year later I picked it up and gave it another chance and loved it when it found its groove later in the season.

Try and stick with it.

JUPITER'S COCK

The first episode is based as fuck

somebody tell me if anything after the first season is worth it since i kind of dropped it midway through s02e01 because i really dont care about the past

>biased
>the worst
pick one

The prequel is possibly even better than blood and sand.

prequel is amazing
vengeance is decent with a great last few episodes
war of the damned is good with an 11/10 finale

first few eps were pretty shitty and just felt like a 300 rip off

gets alot better though

The short prequel is my favorite of them all. It's like an improved blood and sand with better budget and you can tell they learned from b&s.

I thought they were both cute. First one had disappointedly saggy tits though.

>dude watch this show
>but the first 10% is absolute dogshit it gets better I swear
>just waste hours of your life first haha

no? fuck off.

Ashur, Agron and Gannicus are all going to be in it.

It's really just the first episode that's off.

Well, the problem is you're not masculine enough, OP. Supernatural may be more your speed.

its literally a show for 'masculine' GoT plebs

he loves delicious chocolate

Only the first episode is dogshit. Things dramatically improve once Batiatus is in the picture and the amount of dumb 300-esque CG drops after episode 3.

>Episode 4
>Shit
>Thing in the Pit

Brah, that was the episode that saved the show.

It's so worth it for the last episode of the series

Ah the great inhibitor.

The first episode of Spartacus is shit. A chunk of the first season is meh. But by the end of the first season it gets really good, and every season gets better and better from there.

Just keep watching.

GOT started good and got worse.
Spartacus started bad and got better.

It's certainly the most nudity heavy TV show I can recall.

Most impressive tits ever

Don't be a little bitch. S2 isn't that great but S3 is where the series gets its stride back. S3=S1.

How much? Makes me want to watch it it's erotic

The effects are bad, the writing is spotty, and the plot makes barely any sense. It gets much better after it finds its footing and stops being a shitty 300 knockoff.

Hottest girl

The prequel introduces characters and plotlines that continue on in the actual season 2, you need to watch it.

Every single episode of Spartacus has some amount of naked men and women.

This show >>>>>> GOT in terms of ladies

I'm talking about man on man. I've already seen a billion titties in shows. A hot guy raping another hot guy would at least feel edgy.

1=2>4>3>5

There's a number of gay characters (and unlike other shows, gay men and women in the show get just as much sex scenes as the straight ones), and the occasional man on man rape.

5 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 4

Actually

You're greatly underselling it with a mere five characters

I want the bush to come back so bad.