Birth control and its affects on western society

I am starting to see this phenomenon more and more every day.. Why are women so incompetent and want to go against their own biology? It does not make sense to me.. Today in one of my health science classes it was one of the discussion.. You'd be surprised by how many women are incompetent.. What went wrong?

The birth of your nation I would say

You used to be cool, what happened?

Ok, op. Do you oppose condom usage on the grounds that it's against biology? Or just hormonal birth control? What about non hormonal female birth control, like the copper iud and diaphragms?

Birth Control coupled with feminist theory has taught modern women that being a mother is disgusting and beneath them. Add in some population alarmism and extreme narcissism and you get what we are currently experiencing today.

I am all for using condoms. But women literally competing with their own biology.. They would have some kind of metal rod in them and would disrupt their monthly menstrual cycle and other shit..

Why is it too hard to abstain from sex? What is soo hard about that? Why are american women shit?

Do you abstain from sex?

how dare you ask me such a personal question, you leaf.. Of course I abstain from sex.. What am I, a degenerate?

I mean, if you stayed as a colony the britbongs would still have their empire and so would we, that means slaves and women are put on their place, so I guess the birth of the good ol USA did bring up this sjw/feminist shitstorm into the world (the new wave atleast)

It's the path of least resistance.

We would think with all this freedom people can spend less time satisfying their basic animal need and focus on more productive task but no
they just keep abusing their pleasure center like a rat in a Skinner's box.

We are the architect of our own demise.

why dont women just track their ovulation cycle and not fuck or use condoms on those days? seems simple to me. thats what my wife has been doing and she hasnt got knocked up since we started doing this. i raw dog and dump my load deep.

>wanting kids

fucking americucks

unhealthy women (most women) do not have regular menstrual cycles

What? Why don't you want to use a synthetic hormone developed by jews?

Are you antisemetic goyboy?

>wanting white genocide

go suck a kangaroo's dick.

women, cant even menstruate correctly. they were designed to fucking do so. chalk up another point to why men are the superior sex.

If condoms are ok, then why do they need to abstain in from sex? Diaphragms are non permanent, as well. Where do men fit into the equation?

The male gender is not hindered like the female gender is.. We do not blood every month therefore we do not need to compromise anything.

If men want to have sex and be responsible, all he has to do it wrap it up.

Worse, it taught women that they can be a mother at age 45 and that 25yo millionaires will worship at their feet.

this. Most women should have been married by 16-18 to already sucessful and established men

birth control allows them to waste their youth getting strange dick from random men and completely fucks with the established order.

In older times a man worked and sacrificed because he would get a young doting wife to build a life with. If all you get now is a used up whore with STD's and an attitude then why work hard? why sacrifice?

And they wonder why mgtow is such a problem. It isnt about "lol loser cant get laid" just about ANY man can get laid these days because women are so degenerate and as a last resort you could just scrape the money together to see a prostitute if it came to that.

I would put forward the idea that men Dont want the things that out current society/culture tells them they should want and thats why they are checking out of society.