/got/ general

new hairstyle edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lREJq-3FOlc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LET ME GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS

I'VE POSTED THIS MANY TIMES ON /GOT/ but I'll have to post it again.

Euron will be the Big Bad in the South, like how the White Walkers are the Big Bad in the North.

Jon and Daenerys will exhaust themselves in vanquishing the Night King, but then they will be soundly defeated by King Euron Greyjoy, the Iron King on the Iron Throne.

in the same fashion that William the Conqueror defeated Harold after the Norwegians distracted him

IN THE RECENT EPISODE THE MAESTERS REVEALED THAT THERE WAS A PROPHECY BY A MAN NAMED LODOS WHICH CLAIMED THAT THE "DROWNED GOD" WOULD DESTROY AEGON TARGARYEN

and what is Jon's real name...Aegon!

the final scene of the series will be

>Euron as the final victor
>Jon Snow's head on a pike to his left
>Dany's head on a pike to his right
>Tyrion's skull used as a footstool, with three dragon skulls surrounding him
>Dust of the Night's King in a transparent glass box next to the throne
>Cersei, Sansa, and Melisandre on a leash as salt wives
>Sam as an enslaved Maester forced to write up works glorifying Euron and depicting the events of the series, titled "A Song of Ice and Fire"

>and right before Arya makes a successful assassination attempt on Euron, Jaqen appears out of nowhere to kill her, avenging his WAIFu

BANK ON IT. SCREENCAP THIS. I KNOW D&D WILL WANT AN EDGELORD ENDING TO THEIR EDGELORD SHOW TO PISS OFF THE NORMIES. THEY DO NOT NEED NORMIE APPROVAL AFTER THEY'RE DONE WITH THE SHOW. LAST YEAR I WAS SPECULATING ABOUT EURON AND ACCURATELY PREDICTED THAT IT WOULD MAKE SENSE FOR HIM TO KILL THE SAND SNAKES THIS SEASON, SO ONE OF MY PREDICTIONS HAS ALREADY COME TRUE. I AM ALSO AN EXPERT PREDICTOR IN MANY OTHER THINGS, WINNING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF $ BETTING ON POLITICAL OUTCOMES AND I HAVE AN IQ NORTH OF 160

first for shitty rewards

CORN?

DO NOT WATCH THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=lREJq-3FOlc

ITS BEING SPAMMED BY A FALSEFLAGGER

Grrrrrrr woof woof

/jonerys/ reporting in

Hillary hair next season

aaggghhh...

Wow, she actually knows her looks are fading and does something to make herself more conventiomally attractive
Shame it's not a diet

Who else here /foreverwikifag/?

I stopped watching when the show took over the books and just read the GOT wiki.

Its much more efficient and enjoyable

WALLS ARE BAD YALL

>Faceless man Euron

STANNY TAKE MY PEACH IT WILL HELP

Absolutely disgusting

someone needs to add to this that he wanted to invade the Stepstones

never noticed her camel nose before

Duty vs love will be either Jon and Dany debating fighting and risking their lives and their child for Westeros or not to.

OR. After the war choosing either to retire from all this bad shit, the fighting, the ruling and choose living peacefully with their kid(s) or being king and queen fixing shit with a constant target on your back and a heavy duty on your entire line

HERE'S TO THE YOUNG WOLF AW-aaggghhh...

And there it is
My day is complete.

she looks like shes made of butter and got left out in the sun

god damn it she should learn to control her eyebrows

AGGHH RENLY NO NOT THE PEACH AAGGGHH

dragons are not load bearing animals. thats got to be animal cruelty

REMINDER THAT NORTH OF THE WALL IS EAST ESSOS.

REMINDER THAT WESTEROS AND ESSOS ARE THE SAME CONTINENT

REMINDER THAT THE CONTINENT WRAPS AROUND THE GLOBE.

REMINDER THAT THE BIG TWIST AT THE END IS THAT THE WALL WAS THE CAUSE OF WINTER.

REMINDER THAT THIS HAS BEEN SET UP SINCE THE 90S AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CONTEMPORARY POLITICS.

>suddenly wild sophie appears

just

No, Euron will die in like episode 2. He's simply not cut out to be a villain, he only exists to be Cersei's flunky.

CHEW IT STANNIS ITS SO SWEET I PROMISE

Victarion? idk is that this show?

>90s
>not contemporary
user...

She's so ugly.

>he thinks GoT will have a coherent ending
Not while D&D are around.

Balerion.

She has a giant puppet mouth and it annoys me.

9/11 changed everything you stupid nigger

Really like the way the actor portrayed him, felt very real

I too enjoyed the performance of Lord Walder the Late Lord Frey

>being american
user...

>tfw blatant wikifag
>constantly shit on D&D and say the books are so much better even though I haven't read a single page
>constantly complain about George taking forever with TWoW even though I'll literally never read it
>obnoxiously refer to book-only characters and talk about how they're my favorites despite the fact I haven't read a single line of dialogue from any of them
>constantly getting into arguments with showfags and using my superior enyclopedic knowledge of the books to blow them the fuck out
>in the rare chance I get in an argument with a real bookfag and they start roasting me with their actual in-depth knowledge I just cut all ties and start shitposting
Feels good lads

9/11 changed everything for everyone m8. Just because it was America fucking everything up doesn't change the fact that

9/11

CHANGED

EVERYTHING

YOU

STUPID

NIGGER

i'm gonna miss her brown hair
:(

does this mean no more awkward wiglove scenes

Why would anyone lighten this? You can notice how short Kit is and how fat Emilia is.

spot the difference

ill weight

why is she so perfect ;_;

feeling kinda bummed out desu lads

and how tiny his dingus must be

literally sexual harrasment

why she does this? she rubs him like a tiny cute dog

>nikolaj put all his stats into aesthetics and 0 into dick size

BOW YA SHITS

I dont get her recent instagram post

My dick is valyrian steel right now

Don't bully.

balloon gringus

If I lived in Westeros I'd probably start an order of knights dedicated to the Old Gods.

Just saying.

she has dyed her hair blonde, outside of the show.

I'd switch my 8 for his if I can look like him

>astargastarginly
How do I translate this?
>not Peach Offering
Come in now

Cast them

Fucking awful

>Well lookit that
>It's a dragon
>Whoa, that fire startled me

Oh thats nice I supposed

So the north is actually the west and that Redwyne island is the southmost point of Westeros?

It's her turn

>implying you wouldn't pet Kitten if you saw him
:3

but the entire continent goes through the south pole then becomes north. so how would you determine southernmost?

As it should be, my good user.

Oh shit, no more wig

I don't know, who are the cringiest most reddit minor characters in the books?

She doesn't look fat here you virgin

Based choice desu

Jezza: Good King Robert
Hamster: Tyrion
James May: Jaime Lannister

t. Danyfag in denial

>americucks SERIOUSLY believe that something that happened in their backwater cuck country actually effects other people
lmaooooooo

>dany
>fat

>i'll accuse him of not having sex, this will definitely counter his argument!

Why are we still have /got/ generals when the show's already over?

christ thats hot

the Daynes.

>tfw ncw is european so he probably has an uncut dick

fuck off nobody cares

>T. SHOWFAG KIKE

how you enjoying all those refugees from the US war on Terror Eurocuck.

I was thinking that the continent wraps around the north pole, it being north of Essos, east of Westeros, where those little islands are. Basically rotate the map ~45 degrees anticlockwise.
If the wall is the cause of winter then there's no reason pole has to be "north" of the wall.
Also, it takes care of the extra turn needed for the far east to be north. Picture it on the surface of a globe

for ___you

ashara dayne is my favourite character even though i've never read the books or even her wikia page

I love an autistic Chad.

>tfw getting angry again when rereading the part where littlefinger and renly try to side with ned but he refuses because muh honor
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN TO THEM YOU IDIOT, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

So why are you replying? Cringe.

GODS WHAT A FAT WHORE

>I'll just tell the queen that I'll inform the king that his kids arent actually his, but born of incest

What a disgusting human being.

>americuck unironically thinks that everyone who isn't an americuck must be a eurocuck
americuck education everybody

Reminder that all Radmure did he did for the sake of the smallfolk and therefore did nothing wrong.

the only disgusting thing is your samefagging

pretty sure isn't a samefag, not all people have taste as shit as yours to like dany

>killed Blackfish
>suckled upon Jamy Lanistre's golden dick