Just face it, most of you cucks will never even be close to the powerlevel of a normie Russian

Just face it, most of you cucks will never even be close to the powerlevel of a normie Russian.

>couples get a day off to have sex

Is it only couples or is it everyone? That must be a fucking terrible day to be single on. Only the depressed losers at work looking at each other and picking up the slack while everyone else is banging

> When your population is declining so badly that you need to specify a day for people to have sex

How fucking beta can you get?

>killing yourself via alcohol poisoning and krokodil
>"power level"
Russians deep down want to die. We should just let them.

Good chance to hit on that weird lonely girl, but if they thought like this they probably wouldn't be depressed losers.

How are our white demographics doing again? Yeah, American whites are so alpha, right?
Conception day is red pilled realism. Now keep falling for the kids can wait jew.

I could never have sex so close to 9/11 and quite frankly I find the idea of having any sort of holiday that day repulsing.

Looks like you would consider the entire white race fucking beta. This holiday should be mandatory for white people in all countries.

That sounds incredibly communist comrade. "Let's make a day once a year for procreation, instead of fucking at work like an American boss". You fucking red beta shill. Go back to sticking radishes up your ass.

>falling for the MSM russia is evil jew
Russia isn't communist, you fucking dipshit. If we all stopped listening to the jew and allied with Russia we would both be unstoppable.

>krokodil
DEAR KEK, WTF

Norwegians care about 9/11?
I thought Europe celebrated 9/11 because they hate America so much.

yeah alpha countries import shitskins to rape thier women.

>Trading the Khazars for the Rus
I'll pace comrade, those Snow Niggers hate us just as much if not more.

>pace
Pass

so lets not work together and break the (((MSM))) lies, lets just keep hating eachother and working against both of our own interests. Brilliant plan.

I'm saying there was a reason why Britain spent hundreds of years in the Game stopping any Russia advance. They are barely fucking human, we don't need their help for our problems.

actually as the name suggests it's for procreation, not enjoyment

So, you can't think for yourself. The solution is to "team up" with Russia.

Nah.

We get a day off for Veteran's Day. Do you really think we spend it in remembrance of sacrifices?

I think about that every damn day, son.

Dating a Russian chick. She fucks like no tomorrow.

Any excuse to party said the Russian and the Mexican.

But that's part of the point, to pressure you into getting a g/f. Pretty genius really. Sure they could just give a day off and people would fuck but it wouldn't have the social stigma to shame others

How new are you that you don't realize most people use proxies? They take a two second google search and you can choose the flag, hence why so many German flags despite only 3 people in Germany knowing what Sup Forums is

But why is it the day after 9/11?

Are russians celebrating or something?

September 12 is Programmer Day

Absolute bullshit.

Why doesn't Russia just force people to be married and have at least two kids?