RWBY/RT General #990: Lounging Around Edition

Previous Thread: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW (embed)
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-4-0-f788s

.m3u8 Link: wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/c9477abc-8e2c-4291-a2aa-f660ae99dccd/index.m3u8

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-251

Other urls found in this thread:

reveriesky.deviantart.com/art/RWBY-Eis-358497021
reveriesky.deviantart.com/art/Mirror-Mirror-374752758
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Salem being a robot taking orders from Shadow Qrow who is trying to save the original Ruby from back in the old world.

well shit user actually did it good job

Anyone buying anything RWBY related today?

the coolest ship!

This one's for Misa!

>Beautiful art
>Shit ship

Cold water is cold, yes.

I'm still waiting on that doujin sauce you filthy deplorables.

Where are your net etiquette.

>You will never wake up early with Blake
>Blake will never ask you to drive her to the mall
>Blake will never drag you from store to store
>Blake will never make you carry all the bags

neck urself

The fuck are you on about?

give blake all the fish

which one ?

Why doesn't Raven just join Salem? Does she think murdering towns of people is not as bad?

Thank goodness.

You love your waifu enough to be willing go shopping with her on Black Friday

>:^/

Have a hatchet fish. It's as ugly as your coping methods.

I do, but Blake is not my waifu.

Every new Rooboo is a new smile for me to experience!

Just hit up sadpanda. You've got three obvious tags right there.

How can Chinese cartoon girls compete with the Rubes?

Here. It reminded me of you.

Is it bad that I like Checkmate more than Bumblebee?

Ahegao, dark skin, pointy ears?

would you?

Yes. Both of them.

Not really, no. They're more or less on the same level. Bumblebee just has more street cred because it was "first"

If that Ren had bigger tits, then yes

I'd do R63 Weiss any day though

If Fem Ren showed more leg then yes

Not sure if that would be enough for dark skin but there's language:english & female:"unusual pupils$" possibly with female:maid.

The maid, elf, & English bits let me find it pretty fast.

It rule 63 time?

Rule63 Weiss outfit looks cool as shit for some reason

Final fantasy/Kingdom hearts as fuck.

>Whitely x Weiss

Pyrrha is a cute.

is this incest or masturbation?

Why is she adorned in the garments of a slave?

Masturbation

She's kind of kinky like that

I wouldn't mind binding Pyrrha to my eternal will, if you know what I mean.

Back off, she's mine, but you are an user of respectable taste

Still wondering what Whitley's deal is. Kid's weird

Bellies a best

There's an infinite amount of stars that look down on us. An infinite amount of worlds to find! Out there, there's a world called Remnant, and if you look to the other side of the universe you'll find another one! Listen user, for you will never truly die. Every thought you have ever thought will be echoed in another's mind, somewhere out there. It's a scattered record, but you're there. And just as there is an infinite "you" across all sapient life, there is an infinite "Pyrrha."

Multiverse theory is a wonderful thing

He comes off as a Draco Malfoy smug motherfucker, but we've only had the one scene so maybe he's not that bad.
Weiss seems to adore Winter while Whitley doesn't like her though, so maybe they aren't very close.

Yeah. Weiss seems to admire Winter's individuality, while Whitley seems content to be a model Schnee and a clone of Jacques

I think he might be better than most people assumed. 'Taking everything at face value he's been pretty friendly, and he was shown in the opening next to Klein who is definitely on Weiss' side

The beautiful thing is that I'm not talking about the multiverse. Thoughts and concepts could be thought to be universal. Hell, just stop and scale everything down to the human race, and nothing more. Everything you have ever thought will exist as fragments of a greater record, found across anyone who will ever live. Any given thought you have will spring up again in someone else, with your existence being the amalgam of infinite future human's individual thoughts. We are made of a combination of everyone before and after, and they are made of you.

Eh I guess, but Weiss was nonplussed by his behavior. Even if he's not usually a bad guy, something is off

It all makes sense now!

What if Ruby told you she loved you, but her family didn't approve, so she wants you to run away with her?

I am a piece of shit so I'd try to get her to weigh her options and pick whatever benefited her most. I can't blame her family for not wanting me, and I don't want her to lose everything else that she cares about. I'd say that she should stay, and that I'd be fine with continuing in secret, but I'll leave with her if she still desires it. I truly am trash, and she deserves more. Lord help me, so that I may become more than I am for her.

I'd be okay with it, she can run pretty fast, so it's cool.

I would dump her on the spot. Family comes first.

Why does everything happen with ruby

kek

The same reason some threads randomly explode into talking about genocidal crusading.

But that will still end up causing a rift between her and her family. She will blame them for making you break her poor little heart and end up hating them for it.

Okay, I gave my answer, but real talk.

How unhinged and deranged does she have to be to fall for me, of all people?

Maybe she likes how badly you think of yourself.
Low self esteem is her kink I guess.

I still cant believe how bad the OP is

I don't mind it, but it's definitely the weakest of the 4 volumes. Not to mention is ridiculously anime-cliche, even for this series.

The animation, as in the way that characters are portrayed, is pretty bad. The song by itself is nice though.

could salem be the next salem?

What is/are the pairing(s) that, should it/they happen, would make you drop the show because of shipper autism?

No, that ridiculous.

technically, JNPR was already a rule 63 team

>Jaune=Joan of arc
>Ren=Mulan
>Pyrrha=Achilles (tried to avoid prophecy death by dressing as a woman)
>Nora=Thor (disguised as goddess to trick a frost giant... it was Lokis idea)

>iceberg
>literally who gets with best girl
>I'm an intellectual
>I'm cool
>I'm also insecure
>I represent the main viewing audience

Weiss was ours first in the White trailer, not this blue haired faggot

Bumblebee and White Rose.
These are the two ships that would make me withdraw from the fandom.
Lancaster is quickly becoming one of these but they still aren't on the level of the autism that would be generated from the above mentioned ones.
Also, would generate massive amounts of salt.

White Knight is OTP.
York is OT3.

>York is OT3.

Which one is that?

Lancaster + White Rose.
Ruby x Jaune x Weiss.

Also, it's Tudor, not York.

user asked which ships/pairing would make you drop the show, not the fandom, so the autism level of any Xshipfags and the amount of salt from the fandom has nothing to do with the show.
That said, if Bumblebee and White Rose would still be your answers...why so?
Taking out the most obvious and/or implied pairings(be either implied affective attraction, forced companionship, or strong bond) such as Ren x Nora, Sun x Blake, Jaune x Pyrrha etc, BB and WR are the most likely to happen ships(especially BB) among the least likely to happen.
Again, my question regards the show and its relationship wise plot, not the fandom and how they feel about the ships.

BEST GIRL

I'm straight user, stop tempting me.

is there sauce ?

R63 is justice!

>R63 Weiss
reveriesky.deviantart.com/art/RWBY-Eis-358497021

>Weiss x R63 Weiss
reveriesky.deviantart.com/art/Mirror-Mirror-374752758

Casey is 18 today

I hate this fucking Dangnaropa shit so fucking much

Wait, so does that make it more or less weird when I jerk it to pictures of her?

>all this new RT merch

God why did no-one tell me

You mad, user?

I think it was never weird

More moderate disgust then mad